Rocksteady Games Should Make a Batman Beyond Game

#1 Posted by alphaomegasin (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Ever since the release of Batman Arkham City and seeing the Batman Beyond skin they made available for players to use this has crossed my mind. They open up the world and make it something you can explore on a much larger scale than the more enclosed Arkham Asylum. I really think they could do an incredible job with the franchise if they decide to take the reigns of it, after they're done with the Silver Age Batman game they're in the midst of creating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dACJ5k7lSbM

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by MadRooster81 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of a Batman Beyond game. They showed with Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions and the Spider-Man 2099 world that they are capable that that kind of game play. Love to see it.

#3 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like a Wonder Woman and Superman game better.

#4 Posted by nickzambuto (14930 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

/thread

#5 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd play that. Judging from their preference for Joker, though, they'd make a Return of the Joker-esque game. Mix it in with a few key flashbacks where you play as the original Batman on that one night...

Yeah, I'd play that.

#6 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batman Beyond universe would work perfectly as both a game and a movie, people know enough about Batman, Terry's character and supporting cast are interesting enough to hold a movie together, and Terry's villains are just as great as Bruce's.

#7 Posted by MadRooster81 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer: Yes, would love to see a Batman Beyond movie. Heard it was rumored to happen before Nolan started his Trilogy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.