Perfect video for the TDK trilogy

#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

Man this makes me tear up. I felt Batman Begins was the weakest, but I still loved it. What a great trilogy.

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio

This one's better and half the time.

#3 Edited by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Nah. I've seen that video, and it's damn good. But the retrospective video seems to tell more of a story, and posts the clips in chronological order, so it feels like more of a story. The TDK trilogy tells a big story, so 10 minutes is suitable.

#4 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, watching them all together like that.... the Bat-Voice seemed so subtle in the first movie. :P

#5 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

he's the damn batman , he does as he pleases

#6 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCowman said:

Man, watching them all together like that.... the Bat-Voice seemed so subtle in the first movie. :P

Yeah, haha. Well do remember that TDK was made 3 years after BB, so he probably forgot how he did it? I don't know.

#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29330 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

@TheCowman said:

Yeah, haha. Well do remember that TDK was made 3 years after BB, so he probably forgot how he did it? I don't know.

He did it the same. It was altered in post-production in TDK and TDKR.

#8 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@comicdude23 said:

@TheCowman said:

He did it the same. It was altered in post-production in TDK and TDKR.

Why did they alter it so sound ridiculous? It was fine in BB, so why change it?

#9 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

love it!

#10 Posted by comicdude23 (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN said:

love it!

The video is perfect.

#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13873 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

lol @ picture :D

#13 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I am Batman

#14 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Adam West to record dialogue for every line in the trilogy, and as an extra on the inevitable trilogy release have the Christian Bale option or the Adam West option.

#15 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by consolemaster001 (4475 posts) - - Show Bio

Man this makes me tear up. I felt Batman Begins was the weakest, but I still loved it. What a great trilogy.

AWESOME !

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.