NYCC 2012: Scott Snyder

Posted by abauman (111 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Posted by CitizenJP (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Riddler?! :O

#2 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Snyder is a great guy and I believe that he will make one of the best Batman stories ever!

#3 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the biggest Batman fan in the world but I am looking forward to this story. I hope Snyder can keep up the quality work for a long time to come.

#4 Edited by deadpool25mm (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Snyder is a Awesome guy, he's so Humble. Cant wait to see what he's got with Riddler !

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33409 posts) - - Show Bio

He will have you FOREVAAAA

#6 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm static!!!!! the suspense is just making me smile.

#7 Posted by redwingx (824 posts) - - Show Bio

How old is scott snyder?

#8 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

I have such an unabashed man-crush on Scott Snyder, but the way he acts in all his interviews and the quality of his books makes me feel like it's totally deserved.

#9 Posted by bloggerboy (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue 13 was great, loved the return of the Joker. Looking forward to more Batman-awesomeness!

#10 Posted by ccraft (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

I shouldnt have watched this... Now the wait for #14 is going to be harder!

#11 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Snyder is the best thing to happen to the Batman titles, but is also Bruce's Greatest Villain :D

#12 Posted by SmoothJammin (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

The wheels are moving. There ain't no gettin off the riddler train now

#13 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

hope he continues!!! love it

#14 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

secrets, identities, everybody dies! \o/

im very looking forward to this story

#15 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I do enjoy how Snyder conceptualizes Death of the Family according to what big struggle he wanted Bruce to go through next. As for Batman's 'secret' that he was hinting at...I'm quite curious now...

@redwingx: I believe he is 36 years old, sir.

#16 Posted by Lvenger (19927 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man Snyder's killing it on Batman! I can't wait to read Batman 13 which everyone's clamouring about!

#17 Posted by thveej (203 posts) - - Show Bio

When I first heard Synder was doing a Joker run I was so excited and I thought it would be a dark ass Joker. Little did I know that he was gonna take it to the next level, so excited for the rest od Death of the Family story!

p.s Scott Synder, you are the man.

#18 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man. I'm SO EXCITED! Snyder is such a great guy and he's a terrific writer! Totally pumped for Death of the Family and his Man of Steel series!

#19 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

super pumped

#20 Posted by crazyflashfan11 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

I'm static!!!!! the suspense is just making me smile.

Smilin' like the joker on drugs!

#21 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, snyder is awesome

#22 Posted by War Killer (20206 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite Batman writer, everything he has done with the current series has done nothing but put a smile on my face.

#23 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

My favorite Batman writer, everything he has done with the current series has done nothing but put a smile on my face.

That's not snyders writing that is putting that smile on you're face, it's the Joker's Laughing gas!

#24 Posted by BatWatch (2723 posts) - - Show Bio

Snyder looks pretty exhausted. Get some sleep, man. Good interview though.

#25 Posted by G-Man (34125 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights: He had so many interviews. This one wasn't even properly scheduled. He even spent time in Artist Alley signing books when he wasn't on panels or signing at the DC Booth.

Staff
#26 Posted by geoff2005 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man said:

@PsychoKnights: He had so many interviews. This one wasn't even properly scheduled. He even spent time in Artist Alley signing books when he wasn't on panels or signing at the DC Booth.

He seems like a very down to earth guy. Seems like he cares a lot about the fans and is very humble. you can tell just from interviews hes going it all on all his projects

#27 Posted by BatWatch (2723 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man said:

That explains it. I'm sure that is exhausting. I would not want to be meeting fans all day. I'm just not that social of a person. Even if you are an extrovert, I imagine that would leave you a bit weary.

I actually thought he looked a bit rude at first, but I quickly recognized that he was just exhausted.

#28 Posted by Connoronnor (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Snyder's Batman is the most awesome Batman run I have ever read, including The Black Mirror. I hope he sticks around for ages. And I cannot wait to see his take on Riddler, because I have never read a great Riddler story, which I'm sure this will be!!

#29 Posted by kagato (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Snyder is an evil genius! Seriously though, he is one of my favourite writers right now, tied only with Remender. Batman is the one title that i literally cant wait for each month, cant wait to see the remainder of the Joker story and the upcoming Riddler one!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.