New Robin!

#1 Edited by Planewalker (326 posts) - - Show Bio

This is who the new Robin should be! I've always been a fan of Steph and she's greatly missed in the new universe! This redesign by Thomas Branch jump at me, screaming this is awesome and it feels right a older and more athletic Stephanie Brown would be a great addition to the comic... Of course this is just my personal opinion and what I'd do if I was writing the book!

#2 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the same way.If there is another,new Robin it should be her but from now on I kinda prefer Batman on his own.

#3 Edited by thejman250 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

- I highly disagree as i hate the likes of Stephanie Brown with a severe passion..

#4 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

why bring a female in a mans game...

#5 Posted by consolemaster001 (5817 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#6 Posted by thejman250 (154 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by batshrine (999 posts) - - Show Bio

she should come back as spoiler

#8 Posted by nightwing89 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring her back, but as Spoiler. I don't think there should be a Robin for a long time, since it seems unlikely Batman would take on someone with his son's alter ago after his son has died. But for now, if we see any team up, I'd like to see Red Robin with Batman more often. I understand his involvement with the Titans, but if Batman's in the JL, then we can surely have Red Robin in one book with Batman more often.

#9 Edited by The_Tree (7726 posts) - - Show Bio

Re-cripple Barbara and make Steph Batgirl again.

#10 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

If that happens,DC headquarters will burn.......

#11 Posted by consolemaster001 (5817 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

#12 Edited by EmperorJosh (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Steph should never be robin again. If a female presence is brought to the robin mantle, it should without a doubt be Cassandra Cain. I mean where the hell is she anyways? She should've returned a long time ago. Besides her though, no one else should ever be robin again. Retire the mantle. Batman treats the robin identity more like a position that needs to be filled rather than a trustworthy companion.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.