Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23648 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

New Batman Gadget!!!

mrpotatohead99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mrpotatohead99

Hello everyone,

I’m part of a design research team that has been given the assignment of coming up with technological improvements that could be made to Batman's outfit and utility belt. We are currently working on a design for a device that would relay information to Batman's mask, which would display information using augmented reality. This device would be able to upload and view criminal information, activate night vision, and use GPS to alert Batman to the Bat-Signal and show and direct him to where a crime is currently taking place. These are just some of the ideas that we have created for our design so far.

I have attached several photos of our design so far and would be grateful to learn what people think of them. I am open to any criticisms or suggestions! Anything helps! Thank you for your time and hope you enjoy our design.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By renamed040924

That's pretty cool, but I gotta say doesn't Batman already have something like this? lol

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Mucklefluga

@nickzambuto said:

That's pretty cool, but I gotta say doesn't Batman already have something like this? lol

Agreed

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@mrpotatohead99: @nickzambuto said:

He used that in Batman Forever and TDK.

Forever is a dark blue thing and in TDK is white.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.