Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

New batman cartoon series coming in 2012 "beware the batman"

• 54 results
    ArkhamInmate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ArkhamInmate

So of course I doubt nothing could ever possibly be better than Batman TAS, but I think that's not the intention of the upcoming show anyway....

I really felt uncomfortable when they started the CGI animation shows, but when I actually saw it I got used to it quite fast

And both Clone Wars and Green Lantern impressed me

So I'm really looking forward to see a new Batman show and up to now none of these shows has dissappointed me

Avatar image for death_from_below
    Death_From_Below

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Death_From_Below

Something tells me they wont be as good as the old... old school beats new school.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ms__omega

@spiderbat87 said:

Horrible
    Horrible

Wow that looks like 100% crap.

Avatar image for masterdetective
    MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MasterDetective

We all cried when Batman the animated series was cancelled and replaced by The Batman

Then we regretted the Batman and cried when the Brave and the Bold was out

know we cry because Brave and Bold was awesome and we say the new cgi will be shit

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.