New 52 Batman Respect Thread (redone)

#51 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@btmt I totally agree, now we not only have the chance to review the origins of our favorite characters, as well as people who have never read comics or like other publishers and see them in another angle.

@imthedamnbatman @gotwillpower@tdk_1997More scans

Batman Incorporated 0

Creating and founding the Batman Inc,the first worldwilde crime fighting organization.

Owns eletric based knuckles.

Defuse a man with a boomerang. Catches a chainshaw with one hand before hits Dark Ranger.

Does pushups on stalactites.

Owns Bat-Drones created by Lucius Fox,which will be used in war against crime.

Batman Incorporated 1

Runs fast enough to save Damian from a bullet.

Batman Incorporated 2

Use his knowledge on disguise to get unnoticed by Doctor Darrk,then saves Talia.

Scares Ra's Al Ghul.

Batman Incorporated 3 & 4

Disguised as Matches Malone gather information about the Leviathan.

Deduce what happened in last few years is due Talia Al Ghul's machinations (as you can see in the map).

Following clues given by a cabaret singer finds Leviathan secret hideout,subdued by his captors is hanged and choked at the same time,impressively holding his breath. Thinking ahead leave a trail of powder to blow his way out a call the Batman Inc. to arrest them.

Beats up his kidnappers.

Batman Incorporated 6

Commands the Bat-drones to take down the Man-Bat ninjas.

Subdues Leviathan's bodyguards with flashbangs and smoke bombs while evade bullets, and take out the rest with h2h skills.

Breaking guns with one hand.

Tanked fatal hits giving by Heretic,he's able to keep himself awake.

Outruns exploding bombs (settled to detonated in few seconds) within close range of him,then avoids being caught in a massive explosion by jumping out the building.

Batman Incorporated 7 & 8

Chained and trapped inside a steel vault underwater, he's able maneuver himself enough to pick a hidden lock then escape the vault.

Batman Incorporated 9

Breaks a sword with barefoot.

Althought to be physically weakened gives good hits on Heretic,but ended being defeated again and once again endure fatal injuries.

Batman Incorporated 10 & 12

Getting the Suit of Sorrows from Michael Lane,a advanced Wayne Entereprises Exoskeleton and injects himself with Man-Bat serum transforming himself into a real bat and then goes fater the Leviathan.

Controled a seth of bats which is injected with the antidote of Man-Bat serum to bit Man-Bat ninjas,in order to change them back to the human form.

With the combinated power of the Suit of Sorrows,Exoskeleton and Man-Bat Serum keeps the enhanced Damian clone's Heretic at bay. Shown the exoskeleton have a invisble mode.

Batman Incorporated 13

Injected himself with the antidote of the Digitalis toxin,before Talia arrived.

Batman Incorporated Special 1

Has files about every Batman Inc. missions and their teammates profile.

Suicide Squad 1

Batsuit is able to defuse Deadshot's high caliber bullets.

Teen Titans 0

Batsuit is bulletproof.

Acknowledges Timothy is trying to hack mainframes in order to track him.

Disappears in the front of Timothy Drake.

Dc Universe Presents 0

Telling his won roigins story to Maxwell Lord,Brother Eye acknowledge Batman is his creator.
Before being a JL memeber builded it to to spy and collect information about every superhuman and aliens resident on Earth,but after introduce New God technology it have gained sentient and technopathy abilities.

#52 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Alexander505: Scans from detective comics 0

Trained in 9 different location,before goes to Himalayas

That last panel... right in the feels.

#53 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League International 1

Kicks a rock construct creature.

Justice League International 9

Indirectly is responsible for O.M.A.C. creation.

Justice League International 10

Knocked out Breakdown,a metahuman capable to melt anything right to the molecules.

Justice League International 12

Sneak upon Lightweaver's brother Malik

Using acrobacy and agility skills dodges Malik's energy blast and energy constructs.

Justice League Annual 1

Brother Eye says Batman is the ultimate enemy.

#54 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505: @KnightRise @cameron83 @InfamousFish: @DarkKnightDetective:More scans

Batwing 1

Defuse Blood Tyger's bodyguards with batrangs

Batwing 5

Alongised Batwing beats up Massare followers.

Batwing 12

Gives anti-signal blocker to JLI members so could use a satellite to scan the whole nation of Tundi,in order to fina nuclear warhead. In a mtter of seconds is able to locate the bomb.

Batwing 22 & 23

Take down Marabunta soldier with martial arts and batrangs.

Take down a robot with a kick.

Batwing 24

Owns several advanced Bat-Bunkers through the city.

Take down a gang by himself.

Batwing 25

Jump on the top of a car with enough force to dent it. Bring down a whole gang in order to save a young Luke Cage.

#55 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

Those training scans from Bruce are awesome. Nice to see what he got up to before becoming Batman.

#56 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: Did you read Batman isue 0? It's freaking awesome,I'm reading right now

Batman and Robin 1

Batman owns a vehicle capable to travel through the sewers.

Defeats soem terrorists with martial arts and batrangs.

Informations can be uploaded/downloaded into Batsuit's cowl as the schematics of a building. In order to prevent a nuclear catastrophe shoot micro-foam pellets at a pool above,so the water would cool the reactor.

Batman and Robin 2

Batman can shootout forearms' spikes.

Batman and Robin 3

Increase mansion security by programming its gargoyles with H.I.A.D. (Human identification at distance) and radar systems.

Outmatched Nobody in a straight up fight,althought have a broken arm and endured the ultrasonic blasts.

Batman and Robin 4

Use two finger techniques to bring Damian out of coma.

Bruce explains if that the technique is not performed correctly it could kill a person.

Batman and Robin 5

Installed a Human Kinetic Program into the Batcomputer,which can track a person based in their profiles,facial recognitions and several other ways. Batcomputer can tap with any security camera of the city.

Beats up several gang members across the city.

One shot Morgan Ducard in their first meet.

Batman and Robin 6

Videos and Photos can be downloade/uploaded to the Batsuit's cowl.

Realizing the reflection of the sun in the barrel of a gun at a considerable distance,moves fast enough to avoid a fatal hit and although be injured run after the shooter to gives a beating.

Batman and Robin 7

Only use martial art skills fights nobody,while withstand several backstabs and minor cuts.

Batsuit is durable enough to endure acid.

Batman and Robin 8

Owns a flying Batmobile.

Batman and Robin 12

Acrobatically dodges a light pole. Withstand being thrown at concrete by Terminus.

Stored a augmentation armor inside the Batmobile.

With augmentation armor he's capable to go toe to toe with Terminus.

Defuse a nuclear warhead.

Batman and Robin 13

Owns a spaceship equipped with cloaking device and shields

Owns a hidden satellite communications.

Batman and Robin 15

Placed a wrist-mounted device that shoot out sedatives.

Batmobile can run DNA analysis.

Batman and Robin 18

Beats up several criminals.

Batman and Red Robin 19

Hack into S.H.A.D.E.'s computers to locate Frankenstein and his birthplace,also use JL defense prototypes to hold him.

Hold hisown against Frankie.

Batman and Red Hood 20

Using the Batcomputers and satellites scan a whole are in another coutry.

Batwing have cloaking devices and non-lethal concussive rockets. Batman have a different kind of mobile.

Have special gloves capable to fry nerves.

Batman and Batgirl 21

Beats up some robbers.

Use wrist-mounted device to shoot out batrangs. Batmobile also have concussive missiles.

Knocked six thugs before could pul the trigger.

Batman and Catwoman 22

Using the recorded sessions of Damian to created a simulated audio file in order to foll Carie Kelley into thinking he is still alive. .

Have some kind of sonic gun.

Dodges energy blast at point blank range and then bombs the mercenary. Batsuit is bulletproof.

Batman and Nightwing 23

Have a adavanced simulation tech called Internet 3.0,whic is able to re-created some events and displays differents outcomes.

Go four days straight up without sleep.

Batman and Robin 23.3: Ra's Al Ghul

Beats up League of Assassins in hand to hand combat.

Batman and Robin 23.4: Killer Croc

Knocked out Killer Croc with a punch.

Batman and Two-Face 24

Beats up criminals through Gotham.

Batman and Two-Face 25

Easily breaks a handgun in half with 1 hand while being shot several times at close range with no effect. Also tanked a hot from a twelve gauge gun.

Able to prevent a speeding getaway car from driving/moving forward using his grapnel gun and strength.

Disguised as Matches Malone invades Blackgate defeating their inmates in h2h combat and then rescue Mckillen.

Owns a mini-sub.

Batman and Robin Annual 1

Breaks apart a robot armor by his own strength.

#57 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Not yet. I get my comics at the end of the month so I won't know what happens unless I decide to spoil myself on the Internet. Is it good though? And did Joker say he was going to retire in Detective Comics?

#58 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: I understand,it's a good thought because then you can read all at once, it just disappeared for a fear for power will be improved, he'll be back next year in Batman (another Bat-crossover)

#59 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: You mean next month right? That's when it starts.

#60 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio
Another endurance feat,despite being weakend still able to oustmart Bane

@Lvenger: Ohh my bad,yes next month...I confused witth Riddler,Snyder said that maybe Riddler will (re)appear next year

: more scans

#61 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Yeah Snyder said a Riddler story was next. He might even have a Two Face story plan. Hopefully Snyder's on Batman for a while.

#62 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: Hopefully, he managed to revitalize the Batman forall of us in a single story arc and not to mention the villains,I hope he stays for a long time and can have freedom to revitalize villains. Lets prey for that

#63 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505: is ur profole pic by capullo

#64 Edited by Postacrat (499 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread should be dedicated to all the people who under estimate Batman's strategical skills, inventive skills, and durability when comparing him to Tony Stark. He is just as good an Inventor as Stark as well as a better combatant and strategist. This guy's focus alone kills Iron man.

#65 Edited by Alexander505 (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

@Postacrat said:

This thread should be dedicated to all the people who under estimate Batman's strategical skills, inventive skills, and durability when comparing him to Tony Stark. He is just as good an Inventor as Stark as well as a better combatant and strategist. This guy's focus alone kills Iron man.

Yeah

#66 Posted by BatWatch (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Lvenger: Hopefully, he managed to revitalize the Batman forall of us in a single story arc and not to mention the villains,I hope he stays for a long time and can have freedom to revitalize villains. Lets prey for that

Who are we preying on?

#67 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Who are we preying on?

I'm not because I'm an atheist but I believe matches was referring to Snyder staying on Batman for a long time. Which I also hope happens. If the rumour of him writing a new Superman series to coincide with the Man of Steel film turns out true, he won't work on Batman anymore as he said if he were to write a Superman book (which he's expressed interest in doing so) he wouldn't do it at the expense of writing Batman as well.

#68 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505: @Postacrat: Ye yes yes yes man,agreed in everything

@PsychoKnights: @Lvenger: calm, it's just a way of speaking .. I'm not talking about praying for real,I just hope that he continue writing Batman because,there is no other writer available and with such quality that moment, all the others are busy with their titles, Fabook started now, still do not see him with a substitute.

#69 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger:@jesusdisciple001: @Alexander505: @Postacrat: Scans from Batman 0

#70 Posted by BatWatch (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@PsychoKnights said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Who are we preying on?

I'm not because I'm an atheist but I believe matches was referring to Snyder staying on Batman for a long time. Which I also hope happens. If the rumour of him writing a new Superman series to coincide with the Man of Steel film turns out true, he won't work on Batman anymore as he said if he were to write a Superman book (which he's expressed interest in doing so) he wouldn't do it at the expense of writing Batman as well.

That's too bad. Snyder has done great work with Batman, and I would hate to see him leave Bats for Superman. However, Superman needs some good writers too, so I guess it is a win-win as long as he keeps writing comics.

My message to matches was just an effort to point out that he mixed up prey and pray.

#71 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights: my bad

#72 Posted by Alexander505 (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

Eheheh, good story Batman #0, but, B&R #0 was better.

#73 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights: He'll be needing them even more after Morrison leaves Action Comics.

#74 Posted by BatWatch (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Alexander505: @Postacrat: Ye yes yes yes man,agreed in everything

@PsychoKnights: @Lvenger: calm, it's just a way of speaking .. I'm not talking about praying for real,I just hope that he continue writing Batman because,there is no other writer available and with such quality that moment, all the others are busy with their titles, Fabook started now, still do not see him with a substitute

(chuckles) I've got no problem with people praying. I was just curious exactly how one goes about "preying."

I agree that Snyder is a great writer, and I hope he sticks around.

#75 Posted by BatWatch (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@PsychoKnights: my bad

No prob. Just thought it was funny.

#76 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: the problem is that he is writing three titles (Swamp Thing,Batman,The Talon),he would drop one to get Man of Steel

@PsychoKnights: LOL

@Alexander505: I prefer Batman 0,but Batman and Robin was cool either...showing how badass and trained Damian is

What do you guys,think about these new title The Talon? You think that it's necessary?

#77 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Not to mention his creator owned American Vampire. Though that series is said to be ending soon. He's only co writing Talon though with James Tynion IV or whichever number it is after his name. The thing is Snyder's said he wouldn't want his work on a Superman title to come at the expense of his work on Batman so he'd most likely drop Batman. And I don't want that to happen yet. So I sort of would rather Snyder didn't turn out to be writing a Man of Steel series if it meant losing him on Batman.

#78 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: Ohh I forgot that,also heard that would have a near end...

I thought he would write the whole comics,the checklist from Dc is prettty confusing..Rob Liefeld's name still appearing in this call, and that he himself had said he only wrote to issue zero,the same with Judd Winick,not to mention that several titles are with the authors swapped. It would be sad if he had to leave Batman to Man of Steel, he would have to have complete attention on one or another and do not know what the future of Swamp Thing,because I think that he will drop or be replaced to write Man of Steel

#79 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I dont think its the first time Bruce used a disguise, to infiltrate a gang...

#80 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

could you post a pic of batman #0 with him and alfred in the house wit tech

#81 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce looks very very young god damn! like I would say around 20'ish... i like!

#82 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN: Is just a form to say,because the issue 0 is a retcon

#83 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

thanx dude

#84 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

does the batsuit actually appear in this issue

#85 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@jesusdisciple001: You're welcome

#86 Edited by Alexander505 (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

Brother Eye's telling his origin to Maxwell Lord and how he originally started out as just the super spy satellite Brother One that tracked and collected data of every meta human and alien being on earth. We also learn that Batman was unknowningly responsible for giving Brother One sentient life by removing the sentient alien tech out of a mother box then installing it inside his Brother One satellite giving birth to the now super advanced Brother Eye satellite who can now access every mainframe on earth which is similar to his Justice League teammate Cyborg

DC Universe Presents #0

#87 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

tanx

#88 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN: @Alexander505: @jesusdisciple001: More scans

#89 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfamousFish: @Lvenger: @DarkKnightDetective:

#90 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: From Detective Comics 1?

#91 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: Yes,finnaly I find in english to download and post here,because I only find in my original language

#92 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Ah of course this is an English site primarily. Where do you live?

#93 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio
Defeating an Dollmaker's henchmen disguised as Joker

Catches up with a speeding car attempting to escape,via his batrope and even drops on top of the car hood with enough force to dent it

@Lvenger: Brazil and you?

#94 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Britain.

#95 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: Cool,did you the zero issues or will wait to see the collection,at the end of the month?

#96 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome!!!!

#97 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio
Still injured because previous fight with Joker,Batman show a incredible endurance and strength feats
#98 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Lvenger: Cool,did you the zero issues or will wait to see the collection,at the end of the month?

I have to wait till the end of the month. I get my comics via an online subscription so they always arrive at the end of the month and I'm a month behind. That's why I haven't checked out your Shazam respect thread yet. But I will after I've read Justice League 0. Do you get the issues in Spanish?

#99 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: No problem dude..I just ask because of Dc Universe Presents,is very disappointing, is very fast and has few pages to the characters, but this issue I recommend you read Mister Terrific and Deadman,only..... no,no in Portuguese,I don't read very well in Spanish

#100 Posted by Alexander505 (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

Applies a unique ointment on himself to protect his exposed skin that seems to taste like metal according to Catwoman (Catwoman v4 #1)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.