New 52 Batman Respect Thread (redone)

#551 Edited by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont understand why Batman would do that. And I am not sure if I like how they have drawn Bruce.

#552 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6295 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Batman is not the worlds greatest martial artist!?!?! And Batman is only second to Luthor in brains in my opinion.

#553 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Batman is not the worlds greatest martial artist!?!?! And Batman is only second to Luthor in brains in my opinion.

agreed.

#554 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

So....I am guessing that there are no more (new) scans?

#555 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going through Bat withdrawals anything new?

#556 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going through Bat withdrawals anything new?

I am wondering the same thing...it's been like a month!

#557 Edited by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

Batsuit capabilities:

• Cowl-
  1. Able to see in the EM spectrum
  2. Has Facial recognition Tech installed
  3. Has recorded (and has stored) all of previous missions in Cowl Archives
  4. Has Zoom/Magnifying Capabilities
  5. Has High intensity strobes in order to protect against Poison Ivy hormone-based Mind Control (although it leaves him with splitting headache)
  6. Is locked so only he can take it off
  7. Lie detector installed
  • Gloves/Gauntlet
  1. Laser in gauntlet
  2. Gauntlet is capable of DNA reading
  3. Glove can take DNA samples
  4. Glove emits electric Shock from finger tips
  5. Gloves can emit shock (capable of frying nerves)
  6. Gauntlet capable of launching Smoke missiles
  7. Capable of shooting out spikes on side and deflecting Blades

• Belt
  1. Stores gadgets (can't list all of them)
  2. Capable of emitting EMP

And his suit can summon the batplane/Batmobile

Armor can withstand missiles (at close range,although the missile isn't THAT powerful,but still),explosions,bullets,and acid.

#558 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio
#559 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3927 posts) - - Show Bio
#560 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio
#561 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio
#562 Posted by RustyRoy (13557 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman #21 was great, really enjoyed it, thanks for the scans man, great job as always.

#563 Posted by Al_capOWN (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed, batman 21 was great. How did you guys like batman N batgirl 21?

#564 Posted by RustyRoy (13557 posts) - - Show Bio
#565 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Great stuff! Thanks for the scans!

#566 Edited by comicace3 (6394 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

agreed.

You know what's funny about lex being smarter than Bruce. He hasn't found out who superman is. Which I find hilarious.

#567 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6295 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

agreed.

You know what's funny about lex being smarter than Bruce. He hasn't found out who superman is. Which I find hilarious.

lol I think he knows but just doesn't want to believe it.

#568 Edited by Al_capOWN (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I also think he knows, it seems like luthor is being sarcastic whenever he mentions superman to Clark.

#569 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely awesome Zero Year, great story..

#570 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

gr8888 !! :D

#571 Posted by RustyRoy (13557 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@cameron83 said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

agreed.

lol I think he knows but just doesn't want to believe it.

Ego is Luthor's Kryptonite.

#572 Edited by SOG7dc (7879 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

Batman jump from his plane upona giant missile was about to hit a school,he uses his all strength to redirect his trajetory and survive of a fatal free fall

@cameron83: Agreed,the armor is far away better and improve his durability!!

where is this from???

#573 Posted by SOG7dc (7879 posts) - - Show Bio

Invanding Penguin's safe guarded house,defeating his henchmen while disbale the secuirty system

@cameron83: No problem dude and you can post another comment there,please? :)

where is this from?! the art is incredible

#574 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@matchesmalone21 said:
Invanding Penguin's safe guarded house,defeating his henchmen while disbale the secuirty system

@cameron83: No problem dude and you can post another comment there,please? :)

where is this from?! the art is incredible

I really have no clue...matches might know.

And YES! HE'S BACK!!!!

#575 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio
#576 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio

@al_capown: @moon_bat_87: @cameron83: @supermanwithatan01 @sog7dc: More scans

Batman/Superman 1

A young Batman flies towards Metropolis (via high tech jet pack) to stop who is killing Wayne Enterprise's employees,actualy is Catwoman. Seeing her,Bruce deduce she might be controlled and displace her shoulders.
Studying the best way to beat Superman,then knocks him out of the building with a explosive and while Clark is down throw heavy objects on his head.

Fearlessly Batman almost clash with Superman,until both being teleported.

#577 Edited by RustyRoy (13557 posts) - - Show Bio
#578 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: No problem dude!!!!

Batman: The Dark Knight 21

Tracking Mad Hatter via the infrared ground analysis,Batplane has a cloaking device.
Resisting to the most powerful hallucinogen gas.
After overcome Mad Hatter's toxins,Batman break the jaw with a single punch.

Finally Batman catch Mad Hatter and beats up almost to death,but Alfred remember him that despite everything that happens,he's still has a good heart.

#579 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: No problem dude!!!!

Batman: The Dark Knight 21

Tracking Mad Hatter via the infrared ground analysis,Batplane has a cloaking device.
Resisting to the most powerful hallucinogen gas.
After overcome Mad Hatter's toxins,Batman break the jaw with a single punch.

Finally Batman catch Mad Hatter and beats up almost to death,but Alfred remember him that despite everything that happens,he's still has a good heart.

cool.And I always imagined the Batplane had stealth tech

#580 Edited by RustyRoy (13557 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Thanks for the Batman/Superman scans and TDK is getting better.

#581 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: @captain13: @stronger: @conradoaccorsi: @knightrise: More scans.

Batman inc 12

Before face Talia al ghul and League of Assassins,Batman inject himself with man-bat serum and wears a high tech exoeskeleton,moreover injected the antidote in his bats to turn then assassins back to normal.

Batman goes beserker after Heretic,activating invisible mode of the exoeskeleton and brutale beat him.

Apparently after days of fight Batman was able to push Heretic to the limit,turn off the healing factor.

#582 Edited by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio
#583 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: @jesusdisciple001: @eternal19: @fatihbatman: More scans

Detective Comics 22

After being confused with a cop killer,Batman is followed by 2 cops to a alley and dodging their bullets at point blank range,disarm with batarangs.

Caldwell wants to buy the Wayne Enterprises to upgrade his weapons,recognizing the company is one of the most technological.

Saving cops from Scorn. Despite being several feet in front of him,Batman easily catches up Scorn who has a far head start on him, while talking with Gordon (Batsuit can make phone calls).
Reasoning a cop to not kill Scorn,since he's a kid. Quickly dodges high caliber bullets,while is carrying the female cop

#584 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the scans!

#585 Posted by RustyRoy (13557 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice scans.

#586 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexander505: @supermanwithatan01: @al_capown: @sog7dc: More scans

@moon_bat_87: @rustyroy: @drgnx: Thanks!!!!

Batwing 22

He doesn't stop illegal activity only as Batman,but also as Bruce Wayne,as did buying diamond mines from a corrupt comppany that probably is funding Marabunta.
Wayne Enterprises has protocols in case their employees are kidnapped,installing tracking devices under their skins.
Batman and Batwing beats up Marabunta's soldiers.

#588 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

bumpity bump bump bump

#589 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: @drgnx: @reignmaker @batmanfan @bruce_w @consolemaster001 @tdk_1997 @batmannflash:More scans

Superman Unchained 2

As young man Bruce created a suit,that provides invisibility and makes it undetectable to whole EM spectrum.

Explaining why created the suit.
Deduce the plans of Ascenscion and relating to the fallen sattelites andwith a simple handprint,discover the Wraith's powers woks and it's last location.

#590 Edited by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

That was pretty interesting! Batman countered Superman's vision before they ever met! Now that's prep!

#591 Edited by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool :D

#592 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: @cameron83: @cameron83: @alexander505: More scans @drgnx: Actually they met several times before,they don't just remember..this wil be explained in Batman/Superman 4 or 5.

Batman 22

Disguised as the Penguin Bruce was able to fool Red Hood one,doges sonic attacks (from aWaynetech gun) at point blank range and using wrist blades hurt it badly. After that goes rescue Penguin and impressively dodges bullets,while carrying him.
Deciphering Edward Nigma's first riddle.
At young man Bruce created advanced equipments which would later use as Batman. Few moments later his mentor broke the equipments and trap Bruce in a secret room below the Sphinx (as part of a psychological experiment),in almost complete darkness and lack of oxygen would have to fix them.

#593 Posted by RustyRoy (13557 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice scans.

#594 Posted by Al_capOWN (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Love that spiral, is so awesome!

#595 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats dodged a bullet at close range

#596 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6295 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't got my comics in two weeks, has Bruce did anything good in Trinity War?

#597 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatihbatman: @ultrastarkiller: @sog7dc: @moon_bat_87: @al_capown: More scans

@alexander505: this from which comics?

Batwoman 22

D.E.O send Batwoman to interrogate Arkham inmates and Bane, about Batman weakness and how to defeat him.

Batman and Catwoman 22

Picking up Damian files Bruce created a simulator to talk with Carrie Kelley, so she would stop ask him about Damian whereabouts.
Using stun or sonic gun against a soldier (I don't know what it is). Teaching Catwoman about stealth combat.

Batman and Catwoman beats up chinese soldiers.
Dodging energys blast at point blank range and use micro bombs against high-tech mercenaries,while Catwoman is using mercs abilities against themselves. Battsuit deflects bullets

Justice League of America 6

Selina is pratically working for Batman,he knew shewasworking with JLA for sometime (read Batman and Catwoman 22).
As the most pragmatic of the team Bruce read Doctor Light's medical file and was able to deduce how his powers ,ould affect Superman on a basic level.

#598 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6295 posts) - - Show Bio
#599 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9158 posts) - - Show Bio
#600 Edited by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

this from which comics?

TDK #22

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.