New 52 Batman Respect Thread (redone)

#501 Edited by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@supermanwithatan01:@moon_bat_87:

I read Tower of Babel more than times,

but it seems that you guys don't want to understand that she isn't susceptible to

hallucinogens, mind control.....

as the previous version,

she can not be hurt by bladed weapons as before, can not be poisoned ... she's a demigod now, the few things shown to be able to hurt her is magic or a person with comparable level of strength.

- If Bruce were to use that "Batman Beyond" suit that he had in Batman 20, things would be incredibly interesting.

- Additionally, it seems that the Bruce v.s. Clark bit is no longer in question.

In what regard is Bruce vs Clark no longer a question, I am just wondering which direction you are taking that comment. And yes it would be interesting to see if he used the Batman Beyond suit.

Also @matchesmalone21 I do not keep up on Wonder Woman all that much to be honest, but would is she immune to sonics, psychic attack, and nanite injection? I mean I am not doubting you on this, but how can we be sure she is immune to hallucinogens, sonics, or psychic attack.

#502 Edited by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@supermanwithatan01:@moon_bat_87:

I read Tower of Babel more than times,

but it seems that you guys don't want to understand that she isn't susceptible to

hallucinogens, mind control.....

as the previous version,

she can not be hurt by bladed weapons as before, can not be poisoned ... she's a demigod now, the few things shown to be able to hurt her is magic or a person with comparable level of strength.

- If Bruce were to use that "Batman Beyond" suit that he had in Batman 20, things would be incredibly interesting.

- Additionally, it seems that the Bruce v.s. Clark bit is no longer in question.

In what regard is Bruce vs Clark no longer a question, I am just wondering which direction you are taking that comment. And yes it would be interesting to see if he used the Batman Beyond suit.

Also

@matchesmalone21

I do not keep up on Wonder Woman all that much to be honest, but would is she immune to sonics, psychic attack, and nanite injection? I mean I am not doubting you on this, but how can we be sure she is immune to hallucinogens, sonics, or psychic attack.

- It's no longer a question as it is obvious that Bruce could easily take down Clark if necessary.

- The guy collapses from being near a small pebble of Kryptonite and needs to fly to the sun and recharge until dawn to recover from it's effects.

- On another note, i suppose that the question is no longer "When will the beyond suit be made?" but, "When will Bruce start using it?".

#503 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

- It's no longer a question as it is obvious that Bruce could easily take down Clark if necessary.

- The guy collapses from being near a small pebble of Kryptonite and needs to fly to the sun and recharge until dawn to recover from it's effects.

- On another note, i suppose that the question is no longer "When will the beyond suit be made?" but, "When will Bruce start using it?".

Yeah he is much more susceptible to Kryptonite than he was before.

I think he should start using it (BB suit) now and it should be his permanent outfit but that is just my opinion. Maybe slim it down a bit. Plus it would make so much more sense when he is teaming up with the Justice League and going on missions and stuff for him to be using that suit.

#504 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251 said:

Yeah he is much more susceptible to Kryptonite than he was before.

I think he should start using it (BB suit) now and it should be his permanent outfit but that is just my opinion. Maybe slim it down a bit. Plus it would make so much more sense when he is teaming up with the Justice League and going on missions and stuff for him to be using that suit.

- I agree. Moreover, i think it would be very logical of him to use the BB suit as it most likely has added protection and strength enhancements along with flight.

#505 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: lol I've read it and Wonder Woman has shown she IS susceptible to any chemical just to lesser extent.

#506 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3927 posts) - - Show Bio
#507 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio
#508 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: Look in page 9,I've already posted two weeks ago!!!You are still arguing about the weaknesses that Wonder Woman was susceptible in its earlier version (pre-new 52),If you believe this to be true, then please show me the scans.

@matchesmalone21

I do not keep up on Wonder Woman all that much to be honest, but would is she immune to sonics, psychic attack, and nanite injection? I mean I am not doubting you on this, but how can we be sure she is immune to hallucinogens, sonics, or psychic attack.

Read Superman 20 and you will have the proof that she's immune to mind control, against sonic attacks nobody is immune (unless you use vibranium LOL) since it affects the hearing senses and chemicals I doubt,but is debatable since she wasn't attacked by chemicals yet. As this new version she is a demigod, their physiology and practically similar to the Greek gods,unlike her demigods half brothers...As Hermes said the gods are immortal, but they can be wounded, but only by unconventional means.

#509 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I'm not sure to which you're referring but the point is, I haven't seen much to say she's less susceptible. Even kryptonite works on superman more so than in pre-52 instances. We haven't seen Dianna tested to any extent that's all. As for sonics, haha that should be More potent against people like her and Clark who have super hearing. It could/should down them easier than a regular human right? They "hear" better so they should be far more sensive to louder noise, frequency.. Ya know?

#510 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: Look in page 9,I've already posted two weeks ago!!!You are still arguing about the weaknesses that Wonder Woman was susceptible in its earlier version (pre-new 52),If you believe this to be true, then please show me the scans.

Read Superman 20 and you will have the proof that she's immune to mind control, against sonic attacks nobody is immune

(unless you use vibranium LOL)

since it affects the hearing senses and chemicals I doubt,but is debatable since she wasn't attacked by chemicals yet.

As this new version she is a demigod, their physiology and practically similar to the Greek gods,

unlike her demigods half brothers...

As Hermes said the gods are immortal, but they can be wounded, but only by unconventional means.

I am not trying to fight with you, this thread is supposed to be for feat Scans from New 52 for Batman, so I am sorry we are having a debate here. I appreciate this thread and all that has been posted in it.

But I am not sure what on page nine you want me to see. And since she is potentially weak against sonics and chemicals, I would not doubt that Batman could or would have that as part of his plan. My original point was simply that Batman is manipulating Superman, and I doubt very seriously that Batman's only plan against Wonder Woman is Superman.

#511 Posted by thejman1993 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Read Superman 20 and you will have the proof that she's immune to mind control, against sonic attacks nobody is immune

since it affects the hearing senses and chemicals I doubt,but is debatable since she wasn't attacked by chemicals yet.

As this new version she is a demigod, their physiology and practically similar to the Greek gods,

As Hermes said the gods are immortal, but they can be wounded, but only by unconventional means.

I am not trying to fight with you, this thread is supposed to be for feat Scans from New 52 for Batman, so I am sorry we are having a debate here. I appreciate this thread and all that has been posted in it.

But I am not sure what on page nine you want me to see. And since she is potentially weak against sonics and chemicals, I would not doubt that Batman could or would have that as part of his plan. My original point was simply that Batman is manipulating Superman, and I doubt very seriously that Batman's only plan against Wonder Woman is Superman.

- This could be the case and Bruce could have prepared something else.

- In contrast, this could simply be John's undermining Bruce's intelligence and ability to prepare because he doesn't like him.

#512 Posted by RustyRoy (13555 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just Johns' lack of ideas, if WW turns bad then there are other guys like MM, Flash, Shazam etc. who can take her down. Bruce doesn't need Superman to do his Jobs. What if they both turn bad? What will Bruce do? Bruce doesn't need to depend on others weakness to beat them. Johns just hates the character,that's all. I'm glad I'm not reading Johns' BS. Btw thanks for the scans @matchesmalone21.

#513 Posted by thejman1993 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

This is just Johns' lack of ideas, if WW turns bad then there are other guys like MM, Flash, Shazam etc. who can take her down. Bruce doesn't need Superman to do his Jobs. What if they both turn bad? What will Bruce do? Bruce doesn't need to depend on others weakness to beat them. Johns just hates the character,that's all. I'm glad I'm not reading Johns' BS. Btw thanks for the scans @matchesmalone21.

- Lol, it does seem like Johns dislikes Bruce, doesn't it?

- I was actually surprised that he made his Bruce Wayne competent enough to have contingency plans at all. I wasn't even expecting him to give Bruce that much credit.

#514 Posted by RustyRoy (13555 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman1993: He justed copied Waid's ideas and made it look stupid so I won't give him any credits.

#515 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

- Lol, it does seem like Johns dislikes Bruce, doesn't it?

- I was actually surprised that he made his Bruce Wayne competent enough to have contingency plans at all. I wasn't even expecting him to give Bruce that much credit.

I guess I am not seeing it, besides this one example what makes you guys think John dislikes Bruce? I only ask because I just dont see it myself, maybe I am just dumb and missing the point.

#516 Posted by RustyRoy (13555 posts) - - Show Bio

@moon_bat_87: Read his JL run and you'll see it, if you don't then either you don't know Batman or really love Johns. Also whenever Johns writes Batman he always gets beaten up especially by the heroes.

#517 Posted by jsykes24 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@moon_bat_87: Read his JL run and you'll see it, if you don't then either you don't know Batman or really love Johns. Also whenever Johns writes Batman he always gets beaten up especially by the heroes.

This. I hate Johns writing Batman. I'd much rather him just take him out and they bring back Batman and the outsiders. Johns is a known Batman hater, he's probably one of the main reasons they refuse to bring the character on arrow but they will use batfamily characters like Huntress or his villains like firefly.

#518 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

Yes I mean Batman does get beaten up by heroes and so forth. That does bother me. And the disregard for Batman's strategical knowledge which is found in several issues bothers me more. I guess I didn't think of it as John himself having a personal problem with Batman.

#519 Edited by RustyRoy (13555 posts) - - Show Bio
#520 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman1993: Johns doesn't hate only Batman,but also Superman and Wonder Woman. He is known to love underrated heroes,so that they can receive the desired attention, it diminishes the team medallions. It seems that our complaints were heard because after Throne of Atlantis (Did you see Batman beating the Trench and other heroes following his order,without questioning?), he has improved his Batman.

@rustyroy:Thanks man!!!!

@moon_bat_87:

Calm down man,I'm not fighting with you...just explaining. Diana wasn't attacked with chemicals and sonics,but I believe chemicals is unlikely to work because her physiology is similar to the other gods, unlike the previous version which was like slightly above the average Amazons (physiologically speaking). So we're ok now? About page 9 I was talking with Supermanwithatan01.

#521 Posted by PunyParker (12268 posts) - - Show Bio

The best Batman series i ever read....Snyder is a genious!

#522 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I'm not sure to which you're referring but the point is, I haven't seen much to say she's less susceptible. Even kryptonite works on superman more so than in pre-52 instances. We haven't seen Dianna tested to any extent that's all. As for sonics, haha that should be More potent against people like her and Clark who have super hearing. It could/should down them easier than a regular human right? They "hear" better so they should be far more sensive to louder noise, frequency.. Ya know?

I believe have already told two comments ago that sonic weapons can work, but only incapacitates her momentarily and not kill her. The relationship between Superman and Kryptonite has not changed practically and even the new 52, he already proved able to overcome the effects of kryptonite poisoning.

#523 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: aye relax were all friends here. You're a great service for putting so much effort into this thread. I really appreciate it. I wasn't saying you we're wrong at all, merely remarking that Bats could put Wonder Woman down, without Supermans aide if need be. I believe it's a manipulation gambit. I value your opinion very much and I don't want to argue, just adding my 2c I apologize if I came off confrontational. This really is a great thread, keep up the good work!!

#524 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman1993: Johns doesn't hate only Batman,but also Superman and Wonder Woman. He is known to love underrated heroes,so that they can receive the desired attention, it diminishes the team medallions. It seems that our complaints were heard because after Throne of Atlantis (Did you see Batman beating the Trench and other heroes following his order,without questioning?), he has improved his Batman.

@rustyroy:Thanks man!!!!

@moon_bat_87:

Calm down man,I'm not fighting with you...just explaining. Diana wasn't attacked with chemicals and sonics,but I believe chemicals is unlikely to work because her physiology is similar to the other gods, unlike the previous version which was like slightly above the average Amazons (physiologically speaking). So we're ok now? About page 9 I was talking with Supermanwithatan01.

- Its somewhat amusing how he disrespects some characters although, it's also somewhat insulting.

@supermanwithatan01 said:

I believe have already told two comments ago that sonic weapons can work, but only incapacitates her momentarily and not kill her. The relationship between Superman and Kryptonite has not changed practically and even the new 52, he already proved able to overcome the effects of kryptonite poisoning.

- It has. He collaps from being near a pebble of kryptonite and he had to fly to the sun and recharge until dawn.

- Also, supergirl got kryptonite poisoning from holding a piece of kryptonite for around 30 seconds.

#525 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251: thank you for the beyond scans! Also, I'll never forgive Johns for hating and ignoring Wally West... Ever.

#526 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251: I have these scan in their respect threads,Superman overcoming Kryptonite poisoning...ok let's return to Batman.

Resisting to K-Men powers,while being mind manipulated and beaten by Xa-Dur and Superdoom
Resisting to Kryptonite poisoning,while beaten by Superdoom

#527 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: No problem man,also is good to debate about Bat-feats,because there isn't much debate around here. Sorry if I was rude!!

#528 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251: thank you for the beyond scans! Also, I'll never forgive Johns for hating and ignoring Wally West... Ever.

- No problem.

@thejman251: I have these scan in their respect threads,Superman overcoming Kryptonite poisoning...ok let's return to Batman.

Resisting to K-Men powers,while being mind manipulated and beaten by Xa-Dur and Superdoom
Resisting to Kryptonite poisoning,while beaten by Superdoom

- Which is irrelevant as in John's title, Justice League which is the premier book for DC, he collapses when near kryptonite.

- I couldn't care less what happens in action comics as Johns has more authority than Morrison and Diggle over continuity and his word overrides theirs .

- When Superman gets near kryptonite in Justice League or any book written by Johns(the important books), be it Bruce or someone else using it, we already know the result.

#529 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: We are good. I love this thread and I am appreciate the effort you put into it. I think we can agree that Batman doesn't only need Superman to bring down Wonder Woman. I mean if I were Batman I would develop nanites that emit high frequency sonics and insert them into her ear somehow, that would be my backup plan. But as has been said, there are others who could potentially bring her down. Batman is clearly manipulating Superman.

However regarding those Superman scans I am not sure how we can call that resisting Kryptonite poisoning, kinda getting his clock cleaned there....but thanks for the scans.

#530 Edited by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@moon_bat_87 said:

@matchesmalone21

: We are good. I love this thread and I am appreciate the effort you put into it. I think we can agree that Batman doesn't only need Superman to bring down Wonder Woman. I mean if I were Batman I would develop nanites that emit high frequency sonics and insert them into her ear somehow, that would be my backup plan. But as has been said, there are others who could potentially bring her down. Batman is clearly manipulating Superman.

However regarding those Superman scans I am not sure how we can call that resisting Kryptonite poisoning, kinda getting his clock cleaned there....but thanks for the scans.

- The funny thing is that Johns will do what he wants regardless of those scans.

- He's the Chief Creative Officer of DC, it's not like Morrison's and Diggle's stories will control what he does.

#531 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3927 posts) - - Show Bio
#532 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251: if you care or not is your problem, but it seems that you do not usually pay attention to the titles,because much of what was written by them or not still influence Superman, regardless of who is or ceases to be the chief creative officer, after all he do everything by himself? I believe not. Following your irrational logic, then just Justice League title should exist since it is written by Geoff Johns and others Superman titles should end,because is written by a bunch of nobody's as Scott Snyder will be in Superman Unchained and Greg Pak in Superman/Batman. Yeah DC cancel all their titles and let Geoff "God" Johns write everything alone.
I

#533 Edited by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@thejman251:

if you care or not is your problem, but it seems that you do not usually pay attention to the titles,because much of what was written by them or not still influence Superman, regardless of who is or ceases to be the chief creative officer, after all he do everything by himself? I believe not. F

ollowing your irrational logic,

then just Justice League title should exist since it is written by Geoff Johns and others Superman titles should end,because is written by a bunch of nobody's as Scott Snyder will be in Superman Unchained and Greg Pak in Superman/Batman. Yeah DC

cancel all their titles and let Geoff "God" Johns write everything alone.

I

- You seem a tad bit upset there.

- Additionally, what happens in Action Comics is irrelevant as any in important battle between Bruce and Clark (which is scheduled to happen, see the image below) , Clark will be incredibly weak to kryptonite.

- Hence, these scans are, once again, irrelevant to any serious Bruce v.s Clark conversation as the Battle will take place in Justice League and will be written by Johns.

- If your feelings are hurt because Johns is disregarding your precious Action comics and is doing as he pleases, feel free to send him an email and see how extremely little he, as the Chief Creative Officer of DC, cares about your opinion.

#534 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251: My dear and ignorant colleague. If you want to argue about Batman vs. Superman go to battle forum ,because this is no place for this and if you want to insist on talking about what Superman weakness go to Superman forum,as I said this isn't place for that.

Taking advantage that you go to battle forum,create a thread where Superman can only use the feats from Justice League title,since he has many that come from this title and moreover my dear and ignorant colleague,without the other titles and work of other writers,Superman wouldn't have 98% of feats and attention.
If by chance you insist on returning to talk about it, I'd love to have a conversation with you and two moderators, will be absolutely wonderful. Thanks and have a nice day.

#535 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio
#536 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251:

My dear and ignorant colleague.

If you want to argue about Batman vs. Superman go to

battle

forum ,because this is no place for this and if you want to insist on talking about what Superman weakness go to Superman forum,as I said this isn't place for that.

Taking advantage

that you go to battle forum,create a thread where Superman can only use the feats from Justice League title,

since he has many that come from this title and moreover my dear and ignorant colleague,without the other titles and work of other writers,Superman

wouldn't have 98% of feats and attention.

If by chance you insist on returning to talk about it, I'd love to have a conversation with you and two moderators, will be absolutely wonderful. Thanks and have a nice day.

- You have the audacity to call me ignorant when you actually think that a few scans in action comics will mean something in a Batman v.s. Superman battle that takes place in Justice League when they have already been contradicted? This is incredibly hilarious.

- My dear and utterly ignorant "colleague", if you think Johns gives a damn about this title, you should attempt to pick up a comic book.

- Oh, please have the audacity to call the mods as if you didn't start this conversation my utterly ignorant colleague.

@supermanwithatan01 said:

- You decided to go off topic yourself and this is what happens when you decide to post off topic information that is incorrect.

- Don't attempt to blame others for your going off topic, i suggest that you be an adult (unless you aren't that old yet) and deal with your mistakes.

@moon_bat_87 said:

@matchesmalone21

- Again, nothing in Superman 20 proves that Diana is immune to mind control.

- Yes, lets see you call the mods when you insist on being completely off topic by uttering false information about other characters as if i'm the villian.

#537 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251: I was talking with the other users on the subject and not with you, you wanted to meddle in the matter without being called,who I talk and what I speak is my business, but more ignorant than I am is someone who despises the work of other writers because of Geoff Johns.

Stop to post scans from other heroes here,this is Batman respect thread not DC respect thread,if you want to discuss about those scans create another thread for you.

End of conversation

#538 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251: I was talking with the other users on the subject and not with you, you wanted to meddle in the matter without being called,who I talk and what I speak is my business, but more ignorant than I am is someone who despises the work of other writers because of Geoff Johns.

Stop to post scans from other heroes here,this is Batman respect thread not DC respect thread,if you want to discuss about those scans create another thread for you.

End of conversation

- You decided to go off topic in a thread that "is not DC respect thread" and therefore, you deal with the consequences. Grow up.

- Yes, you are ignorant because you seem to think that i despise the work of Morrison(Yes, Morrison is the writer who i hate the most however, that is because of Batman related reasons and has nothing to do with his run on Action Comics) and Diggle because i stated that Johns is going to, and has already, disregarded) their kryptonite bit and write whatever he pleases.

- If you don't like what's happening in Justice League, there isn't a damned thing that you can do about it. It's canon now. Additionally, the events in Superman support my case via the scans shown above.

- Therefore, i have two series to your one and both of them have more importance than Action Comics. Have fun with that.

- Oh, and you're definitely a hypocrite. Before you have the audacity to tell me what to scans to and to not post, you should have the common sense to do the same. If you don't want non-Batman scans posted here, then don't post them here and tell me not to do the same.

- "End of conversation".

#539 Posted by God_Spawn (38244 posts) - - Show Bio
#540 Edited by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio
#541 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@thejman1993: He justed copied Waid's ideas and made it look stupid so I won't give him any credits.

- I see why you would feel that way.

- However, i chose to look at it as Johns reestablishing previous continuity in the New 52 with his own twist. or take on it

#542 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I just want to say thank you for this thread. There has been a bunch of debates and discussions which have flooded it in recent days and I am partially responsible. But I am so thankful for this thread because it helps me know which issues to buy. I have a very limited income and so I cannot buy issues every week, and this thread helps me know which ones I want to buy. And it helps me keep up on Batman's feats so I can discuss them elsewhere. Thanks so much for this thread!

#543 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@moon_bat_87: Hey this wasn't your fault,you brought a good question to the table,but few people are still attached to the past when Batman was the God of prep,but sometimes this was getting boring and in new 52 a bunch of thing changed,like Superman got new powers and Wonder Woman is demigod,her physiology is totally different now and even her power are changed. You're welcome and don't feel guilt ok??

@god_spawn:ok.

#544 Posted by cameron83 (7630 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

In regards to Batman's case:

Maybe it's:

• A gun (HIGHLY unlikely.Because bullets shouldn't be that much of a problem for him).
  • Self Destruct button (nanites like with Amanda Waller....however if that were the case that it just were a switch/trigger,I doubt that Clark would have that reaction or even know what it was for).And perhaps if he were evil he would be able to destroy them
  • Some relic from his parents murder,in which it would be a psychological weapon instead of a physical one:
  1. Thomas Wayne's letter
  2. His Mom's pearls
  3. Joe Chill's gun
  4. OR maybe it could have something to do with DAMIAN WAYNE.Maybe his mask,or hood/cape.
  5. A photo...but It's the least likely one...even under Joe Chill's gun
#545 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83:I think it's something related with Damian,because Clark was extremely shocked

#546 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: yeah I'm betting it has to do with Damien as well. Probably like a letter entitled "To my son"..

#547 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: Let's see if that will not be forgotten, because I really want to know what is

#548 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3927 posts) - - Show Bio
#549 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsykes24: @rustyroy: @punyparker: @cameron83: @moon_bat_87: More scans

Batman: The Dark Knight Annual 1

Penguin,Scarecrow and Mad Hatter are invited to a house to discuss bussiness,but suddenly note the Batman is watching them
Batman built a labrinth in the house and played with their psychological.
In the end it's just a Hallowen prank made by Batman.

#550 Edited by RustyRoy (13555 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Greatest prank ever lol, I was thinking of dropping this title, now I'm reconsidering it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.