My (probably wrong) Death of a Family prediction *SPOILERS*

Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

What if under the gourmet dome the Joker has been flaunting is

the head of Alfred?! and "Bruce Wayne" (specifically, not Batman) holds the Joker at gunpoint but Joker throw himself into a barrel of acid?! And the BatFamily splits!!??

Shoking? Absolutely! Likely? Not at all :P

#1 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

*Batman forum please?

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be the obvious choice.  
I think whatever is under the dome is a joke. 

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone I know who's read DOTF has come to that exact conclusion.

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

Everyone I know who's read DOTF has come to that exact conclusion.

I don't think that's the case, but only because it's too obvious for my tastes. 
#5 Posted by God_Spawn (37579 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

*Batman forum please?

Get it right next time. Gawsh!!

#6 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG! The head of Alfred?! How could anyone reading this story come to that conclusion? The horrors...

#7 Posted by batshrine (994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker said:

OMFG! The head of Alfred?! How could anyone reading this story come to that conclusion? The horrors...

People come up with the craziest theories on this website :-P

#8 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess is it is the head of Damian and the Joker will eat the nutritious brains. Yum yum yum. Batman might one day even thank the Joker once Talia sues for alimony payments.

#9 Posted by MythiiC (52 posts) - - Show Bio

I get the feeling that it could be Alfred's head under the dome (I hope it's not though, it just feels too obvious).

I'm also starting to get the feeling that part of The Joker's plan is him dying to destroy the family, possibly using Alfred's head to enrage them and then let members of the Bat Family kill him or something like that... Or maybe only Batman will be able to kill him, but won't - in front of everyone else, or maybe Bruce will kill The Joker.

Damn, there are too many possibilities.

#10 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

If it is Damian's head, Batman will probably just cry the whole day and the Joker will just walk away to plan newer schemes to play with the Batman in the future.

#11 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Too predictable.....

I'm thinking about something more...joker-ish...

#12 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's anything about Alfred, it'll be his face cut off.

#13 Posted by Hesajoke (8 posts) - - Show Bio

The reveal to the Peng, Riddler and Two-Face shows it's probably not to do with Alfred, though his face flesh may be enough (but given that Bruce's nightmare has to do with alfred's face may have implanted that notion in our heads to induce this fear). A robin would be more likely, the inclusion of a Robin was the start of the fall of the BatKingdom, in Joker's mind. So it might be a robin's head or a tv monitor with some sort of bomb or something anti-climatic.

#14 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Never! neheheheh

@batshrine said:

@Reignmaker said:

People come up with the craziest theories on this website :-P

Crazy users=crazy theories

#15 Posted by Zyrok (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it's Gordon head. He hasn't showed up in a while...

#16 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

^ BINGO.

#17 Posted by Hesajoke (8 posts) - - Show Bio

:O oh lord yes

#18 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww dude, what if he butchered Bat-Cow?

But then again I don't think Snyder and Morrisson's books can even exist in the same storage box, let alone continuity :P

omigawd or Titus?!

#19 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

My theory is that Bruce placed GPS trackers on each member of the family. joker discovers this and tracks the family, this would allow Joker to find them without knowing identities. this would piss off the robins and divide the family. Something most likely happens to Alfred to further sadden the family

#20 Posted by TheCannon (18276 posts) - - Show Bio

A very good prediction. My thoughts from the beginning were Alfred would die and the Family would split up.

#21 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10107 posts) - - Show Bio

Alfred will kill Superman

#22 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

joker erases damian from existence and everybody is happy.

#23 Edited by ngroove (321 posts) - - Show Bio

"Death of a Family"???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! There's no such thing as "Death of A Family"!!!!!

#24 Posted by Nightwing4 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

^^Seems like something Bruce would do, although it also seems odd that checking for trackers wouldn't occur to people like Dick and Tim, who have used tracking devices in the past. It could be that what is under the dome is.......actual food?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.