Movie Reboot/Redesign/SupermanvsBatman Costume

  • 154 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to be honest, Nightwing Injustice costume is a better costume that Batman one, they take Nolaverse costume and give him roids.

#2 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like ANY of those--especially the ones with undies showing. If you're not gong to keep the Nolan Batman costume, then I'd prefer something like this:

#3 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade: Thats a pretty cool design. I definitely want a much more limber Batman than can actually move in the reboot

#4 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

What i disliked the most about Nolans batman suit is that the cowl is too much around Bats mouth, it looks like some sort of fetish gag or something, i personally like that the cowl is more wide that that cut going up behind his cheekbones, love it! favortie!

#5 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

The New 52 suit is pretty much perfect, and I want white eyes and Kevin Conroy as the in-suit voice since it would make sense that Bruce would use a voice changer.

#6 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed new 52 suit, nice.

#7 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@mpierce2690: naw kevin conroy may be the voice of batman but it would be blatanty obvious if they dubbed batman...not worth it

#8 Edited by Mr_Wayne69 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

That's a nice suit.

What ever they do w/ the next suit they need to include:

  • A cape that fully cloaks his body. There's a reason Batman allows the cape to cover his chest and front torso... to mask and hide what he's doing behind the cape while standing before an opponent.
  • White eyes on the cowl to give it that classic menacing look.
  • The way the mouth area is cut in the above pic is almost exactly what needs to be done.

Speaking of the voice, I think they should study the voice work of Kevin Conroy and Bruce Greenwood. They gave a naturally deep, intimidating, intelligent, and menacing gravitas to their Batman. To the actor playing Batman, it can be done with patience and professionalism.

#9 Posted by Aronmorales (9304 posts) - - Show Bio

White eyes, ditch the growl of the Nolan's Bat, and...yeah, I'd be set.

#10 Posted by sinestro_GL (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be more in favour of a suit more like the Arkham video games: grey and black instead of the all-black like they've used in most of the films

#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@sinestro_GL said:

I'd be more in favour of a suit more like the Arkham video games: grey and black instead of the all-black like they've used in most of the films

this so much.

#12 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 suit! And work on the flexibility of the suit, all the previous Bat''men'', have seemed so stiff.

#13 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the people saying the New 52 Suit. It's practical, looks cool, isn't too hard to make, and NO UNDIES.

#14 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutlawRenegade said:

I don't like ANY of those--especially the ones with undies showing. If you're not gong to keep the Nolan Batman costume, then I'd prefer something like this:

Most excellent^^^

#15 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

Is amazing people cry about plastic made Batman suit and the Nolan one, but they love the new animated movie one that is obviously a based on the Nolanverse suit.

Also, there is no way to know how would the 52 costume would look in a movie, so far looks like made of metal to me at least.

#16 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

but they love the new animated movie one that is obviously a based on the Nolanverse suit.

which one is that? can you show the suit :O?

#17 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

but they love the new animated movie one that is obviously a based on the Nolanverse suit.

which one is that? can you show the suit :O?

It has the same six pack that Nolan give to Batman and the pads, still it follows the armour ideas of Nolan, but the most obvious thing is the neck.

#18 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

ahh cool, as i wrote before my only gripe with nolans suit is that the cowl is really ugly and too near his mouth, but I like that picture there above.

#19 Posted by TheCannon (19462 posts) - - Show Bio

Costume I want is in the OP.

#20 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

I want the suit to be grey and black instead of all black

#21 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

i just want Batman to be as limber as he is on JL and JLU. Or really any recent animated counterpart.

#22 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

Go with a rendition of the DCnU suit. Make it out of the same material as the Spider-Man/Superman movie costumes, but give it ceramic parts that give the impression of armor underlays, similar to the Captain America suit in the Avengers movie.

Then give him a traditional cape so we can have those creepy wraparound cape in shadows shots, and give the mask white eyes, darken the grey a bit, and then we're set, IMO.

#24 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

I definitely would like to see the black eye makeup disappear and have the all white eyes

#25 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skunkstein said:

New 52 suit! And work on the flexibility of the suit, all the previous Bat''men'', have seemed so stiff.

not the TDK and TDKR batman, the costume there seems movable to me, specially the neck.

#26 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3194 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 costume would be fine.

#28 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 costume would be fine.

It means they would had to use the exact one they had being using, that would confuse people, making them belive is the same Batman.

#29 Posted by RustyRoy (13968 posts) - - Show Bio

They should use this one.

This one is cool too.

This one resembles the Batman Beyond suit.

This one's a little Iron-Manish but I like it.

#30 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

This one's a little Iron-Manish but I like it.

I have say in the Superman forum some one is going to use a Kryptonian Technology Armour, this would work for that idea.

#31 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

#32 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

It means they would had to use the exact one they had being using, that would confuse people, making them belive is the same Batman.

These two are perfect

#33 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

It means they would had to use the exact one they had being using, that would confuse people, making them belive is the same Batman.

These two are perfect

So he should re use the same costume even if is not the same Batman?

I like thius Solid Snake Look.

#34 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

These two are perfect

So he should re use the same costume even if is not the same Batman?

Ya sure there's nothing wrong with it.

#35 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

These two are perfect

So he should re use the same costume even if is not the same Batman?

Ya sure there's nothing wrong with it.

Besides the fact is not the same Batman and people could get confused with this.

#36 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6496 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

These two are perfect

So he should re use the same costume even if is not the same Batman?

Ya sure there's nothing wrong with it.

Besides the fact is not the same Batman and people could get confused with this.

Not if the movie explains that the two Batmen are different.

#37 Edited by RustyRoy (13968 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks like a Batman suit made specifically for a JL movie with Cyclops visor.

#38 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

At the risk of contradicting my original comment,I want something that looks nice and light. I want to see the new Batman be more about his detective skills and his deflection in combat, being able to dodge and avoid gunfire or blows so that he can find the right moment to zero in on weakness. I want his fights to look more like how Downey looks during his Sherlock fights.

He's so smart that time should almost slow down to him, giving him the chance to pick enemies apart and find their weaknesses.

I want Worlds Greatest Detective, not Inspector Gadget with kung-fu.

#39 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it looks more like Arkham series.

#40 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

That's a nice suit.

What ever they do w/ the next suit they need to include:

  • A cape that fully cloaks his body. There's a reason Batman allows the cape to cover his chest and front torso... to mask and hide what he's doing behind the cape while standing before an opponent.
  • White eyes on the cowl to give it that classic menacing look.
  • The way the mouth area is cut in the above pic is almost exactly what needs to be done.

Speaking of the voice, I think they should study the voice work of Kevin Conroy and Bruce Greenwood. They gave a naturally deep, intimidating, intelligent, and menacing gravitas to their Batman. To the actor playing Batman, it can be done with patience and professionalism.

All Of This

#42 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

This looks like a Batman suit made specifically for a JL movie with Cyclops visor.

He would looks like Ironman.

At the risk of contradicting my original comment,I want something that looks nice and light. I want to see the new Batman be more about his detective skills and his deflection in combat, being able to dodge and avoid gunfire or blows so that he can find the right moment to zero in on weakness. I want his fights to look more like how Downey looks during his Sherlock fights.

He's so smart that time should almost slow down to him, giving him the chance to pick enemies apart and find their weaknesses.

I want Worlds Greatest Detective, not Inspector Gadget with kung-fu.

Sherlock fight scenes looks awful, also he has to go toe to toe with Deathstroke, he has no time to think every move and if he does the other guys can know what he is going to do an counter all his moves.

Sherlock was an awful figther, Bruce Lee always said your moves have to be natural reaction, the mind and the body should be one, this is the mind acts first and then the body follows the moves.

Also, Batman should use his gadgets, i mean there is no such thing like a sport code of honor in real fights.

That mean, Batman should kick some one in the b@lls.

#43 Edited by RustyRoy (13968 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@deathpoolthet1000: It looks like a more heavily armored version of the TDK suit to me.

Batman should never look like Robocop.

#45 Posted by RustyRoy (13968 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Actually Robocop looks like Batman in that costume, if you replace the headgear with a cowl, add a bat symbol on the chest then its pretty much Batman.

Also I posted this as an influence for the suit just like you posted the manga type costumes.

#46 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@deathpoolthet1000: Actually Robocop looks like Batman in that costume, if you replace the headgear with a cowl, add a bat symbol on the chest then its pretty much Batman.

Also I posted this as an influence for the suit just like you posted the manga type costumes.

It actually looks more like a bizarre mix of Ironman and Batman, also it looks too heavy that is my problem, i think Batman should keep the armour look but get lightweight, that it loosk like if he can move in the air like a Bat.

That is why i post the Metal Gear Batman

#47 Posted by sj_esposito (429 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll never happen, but I'd like to see a new series not be so tech-heavy or get all futuristic in terms of costume. Basically, I want Batman to look like this:

#48 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12599 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll never happen, but I'd like to see a new series not be so tech-heavy or get all futuristic in terms of costume. Basically, I want Batman to look like this:

This costume looks great for a Fan Film and for what it was, a Fan Film made too look like a comic book where Batman battles against Predator.

But it was not made to be a movie costume and work in a movie.

Batman is not from Kripton, so this dont work with him, also Adam West made this and peole make fun of him and hate him, even when he is Batman in real life.

#49 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesposito7 said:

It'll never happen, but I'd like to see a new series not be so tech-heavy or get all futuristic in terms of costume. Basically, I want Batman to look like this:

This costume looks great for a Fan Film and for what it was, a Fan Film made too look like a comic book where Batman battles against Predator.

But it was not made to be a movie costume and work in a movie.

Batman is not from Kripton, so this dont work with him, also Adam West made this and peole make fun of him and hate him, even when he is Batman in real life.

what he said.

#50 Posted by RustyRoy (13968 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: I was actually suggesting it for a sequel of the JL movie(if we're lucky enough to a JL movie in the first place). It will make sense if he uses durable armors if he fights with/against alien gods. Also I'd like it if the suit makes him stronger and faster(also lightweight), kind of like the insider suit, that way it will be different from Iron-Man. Though for a solo Batman movie, a lesser armored suit will be fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.