Most Epic Batman Moment!

• 51 results
#1 Posted by batshrine (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Heys guys! Lets share our favorite or most epic moments of the Batman! And if you can post a picture that would be awesome. Oh and if you do let others know what comic its from so they can look up Batman in his total awesomeness!

#2 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably not the most epic. But really awesome nonetheless.

#3 Posted by batshrine (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoboShark: Agreed! What scene is that from?!?!

#4 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman & Robin 16 (Grant Morrison)

#5 Posted by Saren (25274 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Ha! I'll one-up you.

#7 Posted by WildValentine (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Stop with your public fapping to Nobody.

#8 Posted by Saren (25274 posts) - - Show Bio

@royale_with_cheese: Pffft.

#9 Posted by thechessclub (497 posts) - - Show Bio

If I could draw really well I'd draw Batman biting his tongue and ONE UP YOU ALL=P C'mon, you know how much that sucks

#10 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I was actually going to post this as my first response, but I regard Talon as a generic assassin/ninja character. Completely forgettable.

#11 Posted by Saren (25274 posts) - - Show Bio

@WildValentine said:

#12 Posted by Billy Batson (57753 posts) - - Show Bio

BB

#13 Posted by Saren (25274 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (14227 posts) - - Show Bio

@royale_with_cheese: Agreed,the dude had so much potential.But DC/Snyder want to make us believe that the COO deserves a mega crossover and that has resulted in Talon getting sacrificed,shame.

#15 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoboShark said:

this sounded like Joker is saying him and Dick Grayson are too much alike

@CitizenBane said:

shouldnt someone be dead some a stab like that, look his guts are already coming out

#17 Posted by The Stegman (23041 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

@RoboShark said:

this sounded like Joker is saying him and Dick Grayson are too much alike

Think that is whats being said. Possibly Damian, since thats when they met.

#20 Edited by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Four Words: Batman vs White Martians

Never underestimate the Bat

#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: Your post has been deleted. There were some very inappropriate pictures in it. Please refrain from it in the future. That's a warning. 
#22 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: Your post has been deleted. There were some very inappropriate pictures in it. Please refrain from it in the future. That's a warning.

So Jokerback Mountain is a problem, but many guys that liike to talk about rape and incest isnt wrong.

And is a very common thing, to find guys that like to talk about that.

#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

So Jokerback Mountain is a problem, but many guys that liike to talk about rape and incest isnt wrong.

And is a very common thing, to find guys that like to talk about that.

What other people like to talk about isn't relevant, and if it really was, you would be flagging such discussions if they were really deemed as offensive.
#24 Posted by The Stegman (23041 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF:  

@CitizenBane said:

shouldnt someone be dead some a stab like that, look his guts are already coming out 

He's not just someone....HE'S THE GOSH DARN BATMAN
#25 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: HES A GOSH DARN HUMAN BEING with no special powers and at this point is drugged in enemy territory with no help in sight. This should have been the end of Bruce Wayne

#26 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL OF YOU EAT YOUR DAMN RAT!!!!!

And he ask himself why Jason is an @rzh0l3

Batman best father in the DC universe and in theMarvel one too.

#27 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

@The Stegman: HES A GOSH DARN HUMAN BEING with no special powers and at this point is drugged in enemy territory with no help in sight. This should have been the end of Bruce Wayne

Let's see, The question is: What option will bring they more money?

We got two options:

1. Let Batman die
  2. Make happy fan-boys and girls

Mmmm.... hard choice

#28 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1: i agree it's not a hard choice. I guess im just a part of the smaller group that would rather see slightly more realistic story where when some is that messed up they die and get replaced. I like batman but his mantle should be like The Phantom. It should be a family mantle rather then an impervious human with no real reason for surviving other than fans dont want him to die.

#29 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11086 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

I'm in class and this made me laugh my arse off to the point my teacher realized I'm not actually taking notes.... so awkward

#30 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11520 posts) - - Show Bio
@r3d_rob1n said:

What made this really epic is how the White Martians thought they were so superior.
#32 Posted by MonkeyToe (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

Except that even a regular human being have a 1 in 3 chance of surviving being stabbed in THE HEART. That's right, an average human has about a 32.6 percent chance of surviving being stabbed directly in the muscle responsible for keeping us alive. Being that the stab wound pictured is NOT in the heart, greatly raising his potential to survive the attack, and also considering he's the GDB, I think his potential to survive this kind of wound is pretty substantial.

#33 Edited by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonkeyToe said:

Except that even a regular human being have a 1 in 3 chance of surviving being stabbed in THE HEART. That's right, an average human has about a 32.6 percent chance of surviving being stabbed directly in the muscle responsible for keeping us alive. Being that the stab wound pictured is NOT in the heart, greatly raising his potential to survive the attack, and also considering he's the GDB, I think his potential to survive this kind of wound is pretty substantial.

except for it looks more like the knife went through layers of his intestine, giving him multiple interior bleeds as well as bacteria flooding his body (from the intestine going to his rectum), dont forget he is already drugged. I would guess the 1 in 3 in the heart is if the object that stabbed the heart is still in place when they reach the hospital and the fact that they are heading to a hospital

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@DarkKnightDetective said:

I'm in class and this made me laugh my arse off to the point my teacher realized I'm not actually taking notes.... so awkward

lol this is awesome

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@r3d_rob1n said:

What made this really epic is how the White Martians thought they were so superior.

do you have a way of blowing this picture up?

#34 Posted by MonkeyToe (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

except for it looks more like the knife went through layers of his intestine, giving him multiple interior bleeds as well as bacteria flooding his body (from the intestine going to his rectum), dont forget he is already drugged. I would guess the 1 in 3 in the heart is if the object that stabbed the heart is still in place when they reach the hospital and the fact that they are heading to a hospital

I'm just saying. You questioned how a human could possibly survive such a wound. I used the 1 in 3 survival statistic to emphasize that even an average person could survive worse under the right circumstances. Heck even as of today the US Military is developing bandages that help sustain wounded soldiers on the battlefield until they can be evacuated to a military hospital by doing exactly what you describe, by stemming the bleeding by aiding in coagulating the blood. We all know that comic book technology is more advanced than the era they are written in so I think it is safe to assume that this blow is far from a killing strike, especially since I think that it would be survivable even by today's standards.

#35 Posted by Billy Batson (57753 posts) - - Show Bio

@krilling said:

where from?
BB

#36 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonkeyToe said:

I'm just saying. You questioned how a human could possibly survive such a wound. I used the 1 in 3 survival statistic to emphasize that even an average person could survive worse under the right circumstances. Heck even as of today the US Military is developing bandages that help sustain wounded soldiers on the battlefield until they can be evacuated to a military hospital by doing exactly what you describe, by stemming the bleeding by aiding in coagulating the blood. We all know that comic book technology is more advanced than the era they are written in so I think it is safe to assume that this blow is far from a killing strike, especially since I think that it would be survivable even by today's standards.

oh, i have heard about and forgot about those new bandages. YEa i understand where your coming from i guess im just trying to be the devils advocate

#37 Posted by MonkeyToe (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

oh, i have heard about and forgot about those new bandages. YEa i understand where your coming from i guess im just trying to be the devils advocate

No worries. I'm not mad about it, I just remembered reading both articles and thought I'd add to the discussion because I found it an interesting topic.

#38 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by sinestro_GL (3050 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

This 

Definetly This. 

And of course, this.
#41 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Lvenger (18295 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: Where's that from? It's an epic image!

#43 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: I, Vampire #6

#44 Posted by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

The most awesome Batman moment was when he got his back broke by Bane. I SED IT!!

#45 Posted by nickzambuto (12895 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@WildValentine said:

Where is that from?

#48 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@CitizenBane said:

@WildValentine said:

Where is that from?

Batman and Robin issue....5 I think. Maybe 4.

#49 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

Cheers! New 52? It's not the Phillip Tan Morrison issue from early 2010.

#50 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Cheers! New 52? It's not the Phillip Tan Morrison issue from early 2010.

Yeah, New 52.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.