Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Morrison Batman order?

linuspxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By linuspxy

Ok can someone help me out and try to figure out the right order to read this whole story?  I don't really care to read alot of the tie-ins so just staying focused on the main storyline. I am going to read Batman and Son, The black glove, Batman R.I.P.
    now of the start of the whole Batman returns I am reading Batman and Robin 1-12 then how does the issues go in order from there? (Batman, The return of bruce wayne, Batman and Robin) Thanks

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Sydpart2

Just switch back and fourth between books making sure to read the last RTOBW before reading B&R #16 there is very little effect on either story line before the end of it. Did you read Final Crisis or Batman 701 &702? because without both of those you might be a little lost...

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By johnny_spam
    @linuspxy: Final Crisis plays a role in that story but if you do not feel like reading it the tie ins are in the last issues of the RIP collection issues 701-702 also provide some insight into the events. 

I go 
    Batman and Son 
    Batman The Black Glove 
    Batman RIP/Final Crisis  
     Batman 700-702 will be in a collection called Time and the Batman   
     Batman and Robin 1-16 (collected inBatman and Robin Deluxe Edition, Batman vs Robin Deluxe Edition and Batman and Robin Must Die Deluxe Edition) 
    Return of Bruce Wayne 
    Batman The Return 
    Batman Inc 

Batman and Robin 13-15 and all of Return of Bruce Wayne kind of take place around the same time except the last issue of Return which leads into Batman and Robin #16.
    linuspxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By linuspxy

OK thanks a lot guys..and yes i did read Final Crisis so i am ok with that part...

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.