Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23630 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Miranda Tate Reveal and Ending Scene [Possible Spoiler]

comicsanity016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By comicsanity016

I think we can all agree that Cotillard Talia al Ghul and that Miranda Tate is just a cover for her true identity. I know Cotillard has said in recent interviews that she isn't Talia, but I don't think anyone is buying it. It's the perfect way to bring Bruce Wayne's character arc and Nolan's trilogy to a close by having her in it. She may not be evil, like Cotillard said, and may actually be a force of good. Talia could easily denounce the ways of her father, and his protege Bane, and try and help Bruce defeat him. She doesn't necessarily have to bad. I also agree with this article that I think the climax of the film will come during the day, something strange for a Batman movie I know, but it makes sense in the context of the story of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES and there's some photographic evidence that might support this theory based on the first trailer. THE GREAT DEBATE ON MIRANDA TATE

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.