Michael Myers in Gotham City

#1 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

How did you would see Michael Myers, the serial killer's famous Halloween horror series, as serial killer in Gotham City?

#2 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505 said:

How did you would see Michael Myers, the serial killer's famous Halloween horror series, as serial killer in Gotham City?

He will kill several people, that will bring attention of GCPD and Batman, after several hours Batman will track down Michael and psychopath will be sent to Arkham with many broken bones.

#3 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Grundy will kick him out, only one room for zombie guy

#4 Posted by nickzambuto (12656 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@Alexander505 said:

He will kill several people, that will bring attention of GCPD and Batman, after several hours Batman will track down Michael and psychopath will be sent to Arkham with many broken bones.

Myers is very strong, durable, and resiliant, I don't think it'd be that easy for Batman to defeat him.

But yeah, this is the basic way it goes. He might escape a couple times here and there, but overall he isn't smart or powerful enough to consistently escape Arkham and become a main Batman bad guy. I see him fighting his way out once or twice, "dying" and being carded off, only to revive and wreak havoc some more, but other then that I don't see how he can escape.

#5 Posted by gats_botl (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Myers could not handle gotham. he is just a freak. Batman would wrap him up with the batarang

#6 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

More fun idea...

MMyers and Joker in Arkham. :3

"You know, Mikey, I was always a big fan of Star Trek in my youth, but the mask seems a bit tacky, don't you think?"

*groan*

"You know, I like you. You're a good conversationalist, really. Put 'er there."

#7 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

I had this idea, because Myers would be perfect killer for Gotham City, a city full of freaks. In a close combat is not very easy to beat Myers, since it is immortal, very durable and very strong (stronger than Batman?). The real weak point is that Meyers is not very intelligent and unpredictable.

#8 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait the guy from Austin Powers and Waynes World?

#9 Posted by gats_botl (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

Wait the guy from Austin Powers and Waynes World?

this

#10 Posted by Red_Jack (285 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000: Yeah baby!!!

#11 Posted by McHotcakes (438 posts) - - Show Bio
In a close combat is not very easy to beat Myers

Need I remind you that Meyers got his butt handed to him but Busta Ryhmes in Halloween Resurrection? Batman should have no problem with him.

#12 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17498 posts) - - Show Bio

Myers would go around murdering people,Batman would find clues from the murders,find out it was Michael,he would then find out about Michael.Then track him down and defeat him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.