Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

long journey ( batman story arcs)

Avatar image for henrie_ducard_727
    henrie_ducard_727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By henrie_ducard_727

I just got back into reading trade paperbacks specifically batman. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to a good batman story. I have been a big batman fan since I was a kid but I have never really dug deep into the batman universe or dc universe. Every now and then I will pick up a trade paperback from B&N and have a good read. But what I am looking for now is a EPIC story to dive into. This is the my trade paperback collection.

BATMAN: YEAR ONE

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

THE DARK KNIGHT STRIKES AGIAN

BATMAN: PREY

BATMAN AND THE MONSTER MEN

BATMAN KNIGHTFALL PART 1,2,AND 3

BATMAN: BIRTH OF THE DEMON

BATMAN: BROKEN CITY

BATMAN: GOTHAM AFTER MIDNIGHT

JOKER

What I have had my eye on for the past month is Grant Morrison's run from BATMAN AND SON all the way to BATMAN INC. I heard that Morrison's run on batman was great and that it has a huge story. The other one is BATMAN: NO MAN's LAND. Would someone be able tell me their favorite batman story's or ones that are better than these that I mentioned?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.