Live-Action Characters (Cast + Live-Action Series)

#1 Edited by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Introduction

First off, I want to say I wasn't sure where to post this since Fan-Fic seems to be focused only on written stories and Artist Show-Off only on drawings and images.

I've been a DC fan (more specifically, Batman fan) for quite a while now and I recently started, developing a live-action series inspired by some of the DCU stories. We decided to call it 'Gotham City Stories' but it also takes place in Blüdhaven and Star City and it mostly involves the Bat-Family and Batman villains but also some outsiders.

The first time I looked at the images I thought it could resemble Young Justice since most of us are, well, young. Since I'm relatively new here, I'd like some insight of you guys on these characters (I have their mindset worked out but it couldn't hurt to hear the opinions of hardcore fans).

Of course, we did our own take on the DC Universe and some things have been left out while others have been replaced, I think you guys can understand that.

Pictures of the cast

I'm having trouble uploading all of them right here, so you can see them just by clicking here.

Roy Harper / Arsenal
Tim Drake / Robin
Nightwing and Arsenal
Detective Harvey Bullock
Barbara Gordon
Harper and Grayson
Barbara Gordon and Dick Grayson

Episodes already out

I searched for people who looked closest to their comic-book counterpart and the actors in the pictures above were the best I could find, since this is a fan-project, the actors aren't getting paid. We have nearly no budget, we've spent only 16$ on the first two episodes.

By the way, we are neither english or american so forgive us our accents, we tried our best and we promise we will get better on the next episodes (these ones were somewhat rushed).

If you feel like we deserve it, please share the videos, it really helps since we would like to make more episodes and have the community's support.

And there's a question which has been bugging us for quite a while now:

• Would Nightwing defeat Bane in a fight if he was enraged?

Thank you for your time and I apologize if the post was too big.

#2 Posted by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#3 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

nice nice!!! i like the editing! where are you guys from?

great project, much respect! keep it going <3!

#4 Posted by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you very much for your support!

We are from a small town in the south of Portugal.

#5 Edited by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on people, anyone else?

#6 Edited by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio

@RBchaos: Would Nightwing defeat Bane in a fight if he was enraged?

Probably Bane he already beat nightwing but nightwing was not enraged

#7 Posted by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking just the same.

#8 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad ;)

#9 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, Portugal I live in Denmark!

#10 Posted by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you, people :)

#11 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

more coming out?

#12 Posted by RBchaos (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Definately. Nightwing facing Bane is what next episode will be all about.

#13 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

cool! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.