Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

List of villains who die in Batman Arkham games !!!

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArkhamWrath

DEAD VILLAINS:

1. The Joker (dead by his own fault - suicide)

2. Clayface (possible dead because of conjoin with Lazarus pit- don't have so much sense at all !)

3. Talia Al Ghul (killed by Joker, possible latter revived in Lazarus Pit !)

4. Poison ivy (Sacrifice her own life for better good, or to say that Scarecrow kill her ?)

5. Hugo Strange (killed by Ra's Al Ghul)

6. Black Mask (killed by Arkham Knight) - possible false Black Mask !

7. Quincy Sharp (suicide)

8. Hugo Strange (killed by Ra's Al Ghul)

9. Electrocutioner (first one killed by Joker)

10. Electrocutioner (second killed by Arkham Knight)

11. Captain Boomerang (killed by Deadshot)

12. KGBeast (killed by Amanda Waller)

13. Black Spider (first one killed by Amanda Waller)

14. Black Spider (second killed by Red Hood)

15. King Shark (killed by Amanda Waller)

26. Gillian B. Loeb (die in gas chamber)

Less matter villains:

17. Ratcatcher (killed by Arkham Knight)

18. Tweedledee (killed by Arkham Knight)

19. Tweedledum (killed by Arkham Knight)

20. Killer Moth (killed by Arkham Knight)

21. Bud and Lou - Joker's two pet hyenas (killed by Penguin)

22. Entire Black Glove organization - what include...

23. Dr. Thomas Wayne/Simon Hurt (all of them killed by Jason Todd)

24. Doctor Aesop ( killed by Jason Todd)

25. Salvatore Maroni ( killed by Jason Todd)

26. Clock King ( killed by Jason Todd )

27. Big Tony ( killed by Jason Todd )

28. Tweedledie (killed by Arkham Knight)

29. Martin ''Mad Dog'' Hawkins (killed by Amadeus Arkham)

30. Henry Cobblepot (killed by Cyrus Pinkney)

31. Henry Adams (suicide)

32. Johnny Charisma (killed by Henry Adams)

33. Christina Bell (killed by Henry Adams)

34. Albert King (killed by Henry Adams)

35. Razor (killed by Joker)

36. Razor (second killed by Penguin)

37. Giovanni Luchese - False Black Mask (killed by Joker)

38. Tiffany Ambrose (killed by Joker)

39. Paulie (killed by Joker)

40. Roach (killed by Scarecrow)

41. Frank Boles (killed by Joker)

optional 42. Nyssa Raatko (killed by Ra's Al Ghul)

POSSIBLE DEAD VILLAINS:

1. Bane (killed by Arkham Knight) - non canon - even is everything else from comic canon to game...

2. Ra's Al Ghul (possible dead after centuries of constant reviving)

3. Killer Frost (possible killed by Bane)

4. Maxie Zeus (possible killed during Protocol 10)

5. Humtpy Dumpty (possible killed during Protocol 10)

6. Crazy Quilt (possible killed during Protocol 10)

7. Pino Maroni (possible killed by Carmine Falcone's men)

8. Umberto Maroni (possible killed by Carmine Falcone's men)

9. Metamorpho (possible killed by Batman, Deadshot and Jim Gordon)

10. Staro ? - (die after so many constant years in aquarium ?)

11. Ventriloquist ? - Somewhere in all of this, have to be and Arnold Wesker (first Ventriloquist) killed by Great White Shark. Specially because its already mentioned in arkham universe, that Peyton took his place as second Ventriloquist. But its never mentioned for Wesker, that he die in any game, comic, or anywhere !

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Makes me kind of glad that the Arkham series won't be getting continued. They've already killed off so many great characters and villains, and their mythology is a clusterfuck of contradictions.

Arkham Asylum was the best simply by the virtue of being a Batman game that wasn't trying to build its unique world, but just let you play around as Batman, kicking ass and taking names.

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

List updated :)

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Ark ham Knight is already over

Dr_Cheesesteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Series is over, dude. We won't be seeing any villains, or even Batman.

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hound_of_War

Did they get killed in the main comic? Becuase if they did then I have to read it. When did Simon Hurt die?

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ArkhamWrath

@mrtummytumms: @dr_cheesesteak:

Let it then be List of villains who die in Arkham serises :P

> > > But to be honest we still don't know did WB Montreal finish their Batman games :)

@hound_of_war:

Some of them die in games, some in comics ! I found on Batman wikia that Jason kill Entire Black Glove organization... not sure is that from comic, or it was just mentioned, in game(dlc) or comic....

Dr_Cheesesteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you know you may be right. my terrible memory is making me conjure up some idea that WB Montreal said they'd make some spinoff Arkham games or something.

But the "true" series is over. Batman's story is over and Rocksteady has moved on (from what my terrible memory remembers).

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

18. Dr. Thomas Wayne/Simon Hurt (all of them killed by Jason Todd)

When was this BS

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ArkhamWrath
    deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By deathstroke52
    ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

List updated !

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
    deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And this is why I'm glad the saga isn't returning. Regardless of my personal feelings towards the story of the games (Which are mixed and I prefer TT story wise) but throughout numerous comics, games and movies they've killed off loads of characters and ended their saga on a high note. I love this franchise (Great games gameplay wise and are the reason I started reading Bat Books though they have ups and downs story and characterization wise) but I hope WB never releases a game that takes place in this universe.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Bane is only dead in the AK comic, in the game he got a happy ending but it was revealed as an Easter Egg which explains why Tomasi wasn't aware.

Since the games are the primary canon, anything that contradicts them is therefore non canon.

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ArkhamWrath

@entropy_aegis:

Actually you are in right... i going move Bane all down to possible dead ! But i must say that i'm surprised that you don't ask/say why is Joker on possible dead list !? Do you maybe agree with me that he is not dead at all ?

@Riddlerfan77:

Actually i want Saga to return... with alternate game in place of Arkham Knight i just don't like that story a bit !!! They mention lot of interesting villains and don't show any of them, and bring back old villains again.

I expected to see in Knight: Great White Shark, Maxie Zeus, Killer Moth, Ratcatcher, Black Spider, Suicide Squad...

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ParagonxXx

Why is the Joker in the possible dead list? He is dead, plain and simple. This has been pretty clear throughout the end of Arkham City and through Arkham Knight. And it was explained in Arkham City what he died from an overdose of the Titan formula from Arkham Asylum. The Joker even says the stuff is killing him when he has Batman strapped in a chair in Arkham City. It's pretty clear cut and dry to me.

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DrArcania

@paragonxxx:

Maybe because Joker is imune to chemicals diseases in all known universes... and no one else except you for those 2 years don't have problem with him on this list !!! Many players don't believe that he is really dead, bcs there is so much references and possible clues (in the city) that he is alive.

I will give you only one and most matter "secret" that he is maybe still alive !

At end scene of Arkham City Batman is thrown be explosion with the cure in his left hand, he wake up latter with cure in his right hand.. and Joker was jumping around !

If you gonna say Rocksteady confirm that joker is really dead, then i will remind you in advance that Rocksteady lie... they say Arkham Knight is totally brand new char... and just he is not !

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ParagonxXx

@drarcania: If Joker was immune to chemicals and all known diseases in all the known universes, then he wouldn't have been dying from the titan overdose in Arkham City. He himself even admits he was dying and if he was lying, then why pump Batman full of his blood to infect him in order to get him to help the Joker? Batman himself was dying from that, which means the Joker was also dying. The Joker being immune to all known chemicals makes no sense in light of this fact. The game clearly paints a different picture. If Joker was immune to the titan overdose, he wouldn't have searched so hard for the cure. Oh and if the Joker is immune to all known chemicals as you claim, then Joker wouldn't have transformed into a hulking beast after injecting himself with titan as he would have been immune. The scene you speak of is nothing more than a mistake on Rocksteady's part and is not conclusive evidence the Joker is still alive.

If the Joker was still alive, he would have made his presence known in Arkham Knight because the Joker loves the spotlight, he's not one to hide in the shadows and let everyone think he's dead. Even Harley thought he was dead because, guess what? The Joker is dead in the Arkham verse. The fact that some fans think he might still be alive is only wishful thinking. ALL, and I do mean ALL, the evidence points to the Joker being dead. It doesn't matter to me if Rocksteady lied about the Arkham Knight's identity being original or the the Black Mask in Origins was the main villain when he wasn't. That's not proof they lied about the Joker being dead. There is absolutely zero hint that the Joker was somehow still alive in Arkham Knight or the comics. You think Harley would still want revenge on Batman and still think Bruce killed the Joker? No, she wouldn't because there's no way the Joker wouldn't have told her he was still alive. Harley would have known but she acts like he's dead and that is because the Joker is dead in the Arkham verse. The fact that the Joker was on the Possible Dead list for two years only means that some fans cannot come to believe what the games have clearly established. It's pretty obvious that the Joker is dead. There really is no way around this fact. I also find the reasons given of his death on this list as a little confusing. Dead for from unknown reasons?Anyone watching the end of Arkham City knows the Joker died from the titan overdose.

One last thing I'd like to point out to hammer my point home is this: Use the google search engine about the Joker's death in Arkham City and the vast majority of the fans out there believe he's truly dead and that's because he is. As I said earlier, there really is no getting around this fact. Rocksteady may have lied about who the Arkham Knight was and about Black Mask in origins, but they didn't lie about this.

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DrArcania

@paragonxxx:

Actually.. you are in right my stupid mistake :P > As you say... Joker wouldn't have transformed into a hulking beast after injecting himself with titan as he would have been immune. Right ! BUT !!!

If Joker is not immune to chemicals diseases ( i not say chemicals and all known diseases ) how you then explain next. He was never healed of Titan in Asylum. He just recovering from that ! Joker try shot Gordon with titan formula, but Batman jump and get arrow instead of Gordon ! What then happens ? Batman resist changing, and use antidote! Then when Batman beat him, Joker was put on recovering... not healing. He (Joker) then dies of titan for about... few months. He inject Batman in City, with his blood poisoned him with sick titan formula, and Batman almost die for a just one night. 10hours i mean it was ! So Joker is immune then, he have to be ! Not at all, but he is ! And Batman possible almost die bcs of Joker blood, and not what was in it... mean titan. Anyway Joker had Dr. Arcadian elixir of life poster in his office room, and maybe he found it. I mostly believe that he use it bcs... he don't use Lazarus Pit which Talia offer to him, and he don't research to Talia to find possible secret weapon. He will then find the cure.

And Harley and Joker seems to not talk so much to each other at all ! She don't call the Joker to tell him... that some ninja girl stole the cure from her ! He will then find cure and thats it !

All Arkham games was made step by step... the story for all games are not written before first game. In City Joker mention to Robin... Didn't i kill you already ? In Arkham Knight latter is revealed that Joker actually never killed Jason ! Lies, lies, lies... Or at least they don't know what they really doing ! Sefton Hill mention after Knight that there is no secret room (Asylum-Sharp room, City-Scarecrow room) which gives point to next game. And to players don't search for it bcs it just don't exist ! But it actually exist !!! The hidden wall in Wayne Manor with the door and numbers was such a fine point to next game... Arkham VR ! Lies lies and just lies !

When is someone from Rockstaedy latter asked in the interview for are all Joker appearances in Knight just hallucinations, flashbacks, tapes... he just smile, don't give right answer !

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

List updated !

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ParagonxXx

@drarcania: The fact that Batman was injected with the Joker's blood and was dying in 10hrs compared to the months that Joker was dying from it is a mistake by Rocksteady. It could also be explained that the titan formula which was killing the Joker was in it's most virulent stage by the time it got inside Batman and that could be why he was dying from it in such a short time. So, if the Joker was immune then, again, why did he die? Why was his skin red and blotchy? If he was immune, as you say, then he would have looked healthy. But he didn't because he was dying and did die.

As for the other stuff you said about lies, Talia and Robin, I don't see how that is relevant to the Joker being possibly alive. Everything points to him being dead.

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.