Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23648 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Knightfall & No Man's Land Trades

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By saoakden

I recently discovered on Amazon that DC Comics is rereleasing The No Man's Land and Knightfall stories and that they would contain issues that were not in the orignal collected editions. I am wondering are they going to release the collected editions to have all the issues that were involved or not? No Man's Land has or is going to be releasing 3 new collected editions so far. The three have almost every signal issue that is involved. SO will they release a fourth volume containing the remaing issues?

Knightfall had three volumes but didnt have all the issues collected. Next Month they will rerelease Knightfall and Knightquest and later in the year they will releaase Knightsend. I was looking what they might have or will have and notice that they wont have some of the issues that was previously collected.

So I was wondering, is it a typo, like in the War of the Green Lanterns that I found or what? Is it a good idea or a bad idea to collect both the old or new? Or if you had the old editions to buy the new editions?

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By batshrine

They will release a 4th edition in august ish for No Man's Land.

As far as issues that weren't previously collected there is just shadow of bat #16, otherwise every issue will be collected. Troika will also be missing, but the prodigal will be included in KnightsEnd

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By htb106

no mans land is really big

DarkChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DarkChris

I have No Man's Land vol.1 (the new edition). Indeed, it's huge. 500+ pages. Volume 2 is 500+ pages too. And they are really cheap for so much content.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.