Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23647 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Justice League and Batman's plans...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

So I thought about this, and thought and thought somemore and I wanted to ask a question to everyone regarding Batman and his plans for each member of the JL should they go rouge. Would these plans really work on all of them in a fighting scenario? It seems to me, that a few of the plans require that said members would need to be standing still or restrained so that Batman could use said plan. I mean I guess for MM, the nanites could go airborne...for Aquaman the gas could work but other then those two plans I don't see how the others would be able to work. 

Flash- Getting shot with a special bullet...now for this I don't really see it working because Batman would actually need to aim where Flash is however how would he be able to accuractly hit Flash with the bullet if he can move as fast as he does? Wouldn't he be able to avoid the bullet? 

GL- This I don't really see working, I mean unless Kyle was staring and letting himself get hypnotized but I don't see why if any JL member went rouge they would waste time with Batman knowing how good he is.  (Unless I am reading it wrong, and he wasn't actually hypnotized.) 

WW- I dunno how Batman would even get that close to inject something into her ear, without him getting torn in half or his head bashed in. 

Superman- Hmm...I mean I guess if he already has it out, but with how fast Superman moves I don't see how Batman would be able to react fast enough to actually pull it out of his belt to use it. 

Maybe someone could shed some light on these plans, but in a fight I don't see those 4 working. I could only see them if the JL had their guard down, but if they went rouge why would they even talk or hang out with Batman why wouldn't they just outright kill him?

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By batshrine

I think you are forgetting one key thing. You are making the assumption that if any of the heros go rogue the first thing they do is take out Batman. If that is the case then yeah Batman is gonna struggle big time. These are all sneak attacks on them, which is why they also worked in Tower of Babel. All these plans rely on Batman attacking them, not the opposite

Hunter114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hunter114

This is nothing personal, but it has to be said... both to you and to everyone else who I've seen do this... because it really does seem like it's everyone:

ROGUE

now that that's over with...

the main idea is to catch them off-guard... for the most part, he can sneak up on some of them... if not that, then he has gadgets that can either help him in a fight, or help in executing that specific method...

Flash may not see the bullet coming... and thus not move fast enough to dodge it

Wonder Woman does necessarily need to be injected in the ear... a small drone could easily be guided into her ear canal... etc

Superman, again, may not see the kryptonite, and Batman doesn't really need to take it out of the belt... just expose Superman to it to weaken him, and then do whatever after that

GL, could theoretically be hypnotized if he wasn't expecting it... plus I would expect it to be some kind of neural interface, not the "hey dude, look at this watch... now you're getting sleepy"

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Billy Batson
    Flash- Getting shot with a special bullet...now for this I don't really see it working because Batman would actually need to aim where Flash is however how would he be able to accuractly hit Flash with the bullet if he can move as fast as he does? Wouldn't he be able to avoid the bullet?

Yeah...and the funny thing is that Tower of Babel was written by the same writer who had the longest run on the Flash...
    BB

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer

Ok so its relying that these plans work with Batman sneaking up on them? Ok now that makes more sense I guess.

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By r3d_rob1n

He's Batman, so stealth obviously plays a large part in his plans. He can also send out a half naked child in really bright clothes to distract the target for a bit while he executes his plans.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.