Just ordered Venom, Knightfall Vol 1, The Man Who Laughs, and

#1 Edited by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Vengeance of Bane Vol 1 off of Amazon. Each book was under $15 dollars. I went to a local comic book store looking for these books and the worker told me they didn't have them and would have to order them. The worker then said that volume 1 of Knightfall would cost me $30 dollars. I cannot believe how much cheaper Amazon is.

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Never tried Amazon,I should look into it.

#3 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these books are new, too. They are sold by Amazon and not some vendor. I cannot believe how much money I just saved.

#4 Posted by Misterkyle91 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

i did the same thing with Knightfall when i went to Barnes and Noble and saw everything there was 40 dollars. Amazon is the way to go.

#5 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

@Misterkyle91 said:

i did the same thing with Knightfall when i went to Barnes and Noble and saw everything there was 40 dollars. Amazon is the way to go.

How long did it take for you to get the order?

#6 Posted by Misterkyle91 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoeEddie: 4 days

#7 Posted by 4thhorseman (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I normally get my trades off instocktrades.com or gohastings (if you don't mind used).

Instocktrades normally has them for about 40% off their normal price, and go hastings (again, used books) you can get them for crazy good deals as long as they have them in stock.

#8 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

@Misterkyle91:

Nice. Amazon sent me an email that said I should get, " The Man Who Laughs" on Saturday and the rest on Monday. Cannot wait.

#9 Posted by gotham-nudist (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice purchases Joe! VOB and knightfall are my favorite storylines. Im looking for good deals on "The Batman Chronicles". Thx for posting those ideas 4thhorseman. Will give those sites a try.

#10 Edited by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Just got all of them in today. Exactly one week after I ordered them.

#11 Posted by JoeEddie (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Was thumbing through Knightfall and was disappointed to see that http://www.comicvine.com/batman-who-riddled-the-riddler/37-36921/ was not included in it. I had that issue as a kid and it was my first introduction to Bane

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.