Jonnny Depp Playing villian in Batmam 3

#1 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

I just saw this on yahoo

"

#2 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny as the riddler? I could see that.

#3 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio

ED NORTON SHOULD BE THE RIDDLER!....Johnny as the Ventriloquist maybe

Online
#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Old news, and just rumors anyways.

#5 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"ED NORTON SHOULD BE THE RIDDLER!....Johnny as the Ventriloquist maybe"

nah Eddy should stick with marvel's Hulk, he played his role in that movie well.
#6 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe.....but for some reason when i pictured the Riddler as a real person....Ed Norton comes to mind

Online
#7 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

JIM carey did it best
or my im just bias

#8 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope to God they dont sell out and do something stupid....personally I dont think they should use catwoman as a villain in it...they should use some darker and more sophisticated characters such as The Ventriloquist or Zsasz....the Riddler though is prolly the best idea.

Online
#9 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Maybe.....but for some reason when i pictured the Riddler as a real person....Ed Norton comes to mind"

really? The only person that comes to mind when i picture Riddler was the man who was orn for the role:

caption

There was no bad acting for Carey in that movie, just a bad director.
#10 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know....the Riddler never struck me as being that outrageuous....I thought of him as more of a serious type ......quietter....with one of those evil smiles

Online
#11 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

loved jim in that movie
i used to have a crush on him

caption
caption
#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Riddler similar to this would fit well in the movies version of Batman
caption
caption
#13 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha I ove Harley Quinn.....but I cant think of anyone who could ever play her right....plus I dont want any more movies with the Joker in them....you can't top Heath Ledgers performance.

Online
#14 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Haha I ove Harley Quinn.....but I cant think of anyone who could ever play her right....plus I dont want any more movies with the Joker in them....you can't top Heath Ledgers performance."
What?
#15 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"
Riddler similar to this would fit well in the movies version of Batman
caption
caption
"
i saw this episode
#16 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio

I donno I pictured The Riddler in real life being more real lifelike.....dressing in normall clothes....with a deep and twisted performance from whoever plays him....it has to be a serious actor though....

caption
Online
#17 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

 Lunacyde said:

"I donno I pictured The Riddler in real life being more real lifelike.....dressing in normall clothes....with a deep and twisted performance from whoever plays him....it has to be a serious actor though....
caption
"
thats it thats my riddler
#18 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Haha I ove Harley Quinn.....but I cant think of anyone who could ever play her right....plus I dont want any more movies with the Joker in them....you can't top Heath Ledgers performance."
What?"
What what?....I dont get what you dont understand?
Online
#19 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Nobody said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Haha I ove Harley Quinn.....but I cant think of anyone who could ever play her right....plus I dont want any more movies with the Joker in them....you can't top Heath Ledgers performance."
What?"
What what?....I dont get what you dont understand?"
Who mentioned Harley Quinn?
#20 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh she said she had a crush on the Riddler and I said ohh I used ot have a crush on harley Quinn...thats how it came about

Online
#21 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I donno I pictured The Riddler in real life being more real lifelike.....dressing in normall clothes....with a deep and twisted performance from whoever plays him....it has to be a serious actor though....
caption
"

In that case, i cant see anyone other than Depp pulling it off, maybe using a bit of Capt. Sparrow's persona...
#22 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said I could totally see Ed Norton in it , but thats just my opinion....no one needs to agree lol

Online
#23 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i dont jk

#24 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio

anyways.....Dark Knight was like my fav movie ever....hope next one is on par

Online
#25 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

i loved that movie it was disturbly awsome

#26 Posted by inferiorego (24405 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a few of these stupid rumor mill threads going on... enough already

Staff
#27 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

aww come on
well shows over guys lol jk

#28 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio

its fun to discuss it anyways....who cares if it isnt true?.......They should make a Moon Knight movie

Online
#29 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

in that case thats should make a dead pool movie both great but not well known

#30 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i sooooooooooo made this thread already ]= or methos did

Moderator
#31 Posted by Lunacyde (19049 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe a movie encorporating both....with the same diretor and writers from TDK....that would make my life!

Online

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.