Issue 0 part 2?

#1 Posted by RadioactiveGazz (23 posts) - - Show Bio

So I was reading back through some of the batman issues so far, and realised Batman Issue Zero was still left without an ending. With current story arc complete, and seemingly a 2 part story to follow it, then a huge story arc after, I can't seem to find where the release of the conclusion to that issue is likely to be released. Anyone know something I don't on this matter?

I would also like to know your thoughts on which volume, if any, these stories will be contained in. Also, when do you think Death of the Family will be released as a hardback book?

#2 Posted by batshrine (994 posts) - - Show Bio

@RadioactiveGazz: The conclusion is going to be out in the next coming issues of Batman. Scott Snyder confirmed that in an interview.

#3 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

@RadioactiveGazz said:

So I was reading back through some of the batman issues so far, and realised Batman Issue Zero was still left without an ending. With current story arc complete, and seemingly a 2 part story to follow it, then a huge story arc after, I can't seem to find where the release of the conclusion to that issue is likely to be released. Anyone know something I don't on this matter?

I would also like to know your thoughts on which volume, if any, these stories will be contained in. Also, when do you think Death of the Family will be released as a hardback book?

According to this http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&products_id=72931 Night Of Owls was released in February, when the last issue included in it was released in May 2012.

From that, I would guess Death Of The Family will be out in Hardback in January. That seems like a long time though, so maybe I'm wrong.

#4 Edited by RadioactiveGazz (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: City of Owls, Vol. 2 of Batman comes this April, and the last issue that arrived from that was late 2012. I personally would say we will see Vol. 3 arrive before christmas, but that's a hope more than anything.

EDIT: Furthermore, Vol. 1 was released 2 months after the last issue (issue 7) included was released. Unsure why issue 2 looks to come so long after, but there might be hope for seeing Vol. 3 sooner rather than way later.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.