Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23630 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Is Robin going to die ?

MaxSchreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MaxSchreck

I read a couple of Dcs solicts and I am going to make the bold prediction that Damian Wayne , one of my favourite Batman characters by the way , is going to die .

Take a look at the evidence and tell me what you think.

- Robin is not shown on this cover of Batman and Robin #19 (you can see a bit of Robin cape , but not which Robin it is) , the solicts mention Batman meets someone that changes his life in one of his darkest nights.

- Batman Inc will soon be cancelled ( Damian is one of the main characters of the book ). The solicts mention that Batman is wanted for murder . Could Batman have come close to crossing the line after his sons death ?

- The solicts of Batman #18 mention a great tragedy , that shakes Batman to the core .

- A new Batman anual comes out , that might serve the purpose of exploring Damians relationship with Bruce a bit more before he is killed off.

- Damian will team up with Dick Grayson in an issue of Nightwing . If he has to die , wouldn`t Dc let him meet his old friend and mentor one last time ?

- Worlds Finest solicts mention that Helena will be personally affected by a tragedy in the dcu . Obviously this tragedy will involve the Batfamily . And the only member of the Batfamily Helena has met so far is Damian.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Phaedrusgr

Oooops...you have some important indications here.I hope you're wrong. I've just started liking the "brat"...

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

@MaxSchreck said:

I read a couple of Dcs solicts and I am going to make the bold prediction that Damian Wayne , one of my favourite Batman characters by the way , is going to die .

Take a look at the evidence and tell me what you think.

- Robin is not shown on this cover of Batman and Robin #19 (you can see a bit of Robin cape , but not which Robin it is) , the solicts mention Batman meets someone that changes his life in one of his darkest nights.

- Batman Inc will soon be cancelled ( Damian is one of the main characters of the book ). The solicts mention that Batman is wanted for murder . Could Batman have come close to crossing the line after his sons death ?

- The solicts of Batman #18 mention a great tragedy , that shakes Batman to the core .

- A new Batman anual comes out , that might serve the purpose of exploring Damians relationship with Bruce a bit more before he is killed off.

- Damian will team up with Dick Grayson in an issue of Nightwing . If he has to die , wouldn`t Dc let him meet his old friend and mentor one last time ?

- Worlds Finest solicts mention that Helena will be personally affected by a tragedy in the dcu . Obviously this tragedy will involve the Batfamily . And the only member of the Batfamily Helena has met so far is Damian.

Batman Inc. has nothing to do with the rest of the Bat books

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

Batman Inc's continued existence pretty much guarantees Damian's safety.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
    The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Phaedrusgr said:

Oooops...you have some important indications here.I hope you're wrong. I've just started liking the "brat"...

This.

I really hope you're wrong.

sunhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sunhawk

If Damian "dies" he will just pop up a few months later with his brain in a clone body thanks to dear old mommy.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#7  Edited By Teerack

Be so cool. Then we can get back Stephanie :3

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By darkman61288

Killing a Robin off in a Joker centered storyline. How original.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By evilvegeta74

Damian will pull through no doubt, and speculation will not change my thought process. We all saw how speculation wen,t when it came to Spiderman and everyone was wrong. It doesn't matter how the evidence stacks up or where it might point, Damian will survive.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
    The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

•" Who lives? Who dies? Who laughs last? Find out as Batman and The Joker face off one last time!"

1. One last time...
    2. Batman is not going to die.
    3. I think you got it.
    4. Lol...Joker Face Off..I see what you did there..
    hobbesab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By hobbesab
    moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By moywar700

No.

If anybody is going to die,it's Alfred.He's the most expandable bat-character.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13  Edited By Pokeysteve

@MaxSchreck said:

She probably has trouble not seeing Batman as her dad since he kind of is.

PaperDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PaperDemon

I hope so. LOL. Batman doesnt need him.

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By selinaky

I really hope this isn't the case!

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
    spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spinningbirdcake

@sunhawk said:

If Damian "dies" he will just pop up a few months later with his brain in a clone body thanks to dear old mommy.

Or his mommy might just throw him in the pit.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#17  Edited By TheCannon

Hopefully.

Moccles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Moccles

@moywar700 said:

No.

If anybody is going to die,it's Alfred.He's the most expandable bat-character.

You can't kill Alfred. :o Even my mother knows who Alfred is - he's a legend.

My mother's never read a comic in her life and if she knows Batman has a butler called Alfred he's not expendable. He'll be truly missed :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.