Is Robin going to die ?

#1 Posted by MaxSchreck (124 posts) - - Show Bio

I read a couple of Dcs solicts and I am going to make the bold prediction that Damian Wayne , one of my favourite Batman characters by the way , is going to die .

Take a look at the evidence and tell me what you think.

- Robin is not shown on this cover of Batman and Robin #19 (you can see a bit of Robin cape , but not which Robin it is) , the solicts mention Batman meets someone that changes his life in one of his darkest nights.

- Batman Inc will soon be cancelled ( Damian is one of the main characters of the book ). The solicts mention that Batman is wanted for murder . Could Batman have come close to crossing the line after his sons death ?

- The solicts of Batman #18 mention a great tragedy , that shakes Batman to the core .

- A new Batman anual comes out , that might serve the purpose of exploring Damians relationship with Bruce a bit more before he is killed off.

- Damian will team up with Dick Grayson in an issue of Nightwing . If he has to die , wouldn`t Dc let him meet his old friend and mentor one last time ?

- Worlds Finest solicts mention that Helena will be personally affected by a tragedy in the dcu . Obviously this tragedy will involve the Batfamily . And the only member of the Batfamily Helena has met so far is Damian.

#2 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooops...you have some important indications here.I hope you're wrong. I've just started liking the "brat"...

#3 Posted by danhimself (22714 posts) - - Show Bio

@MaxSchreck said:

I read a couple of Dcs solicts and I am going to make the bold prediction that Damian Wayne , one of my favourite Batman characters by the way , is going to die .

Take a look at the evidence and tell me what you think.

- Robin is not shown on this cover of Batman and Robin #19 (you can see a bit of Robin cape , but not which Robin it is) , the solicts mention Batman meets someone that changes his life in one of his darkest nights.

- Batman Inc will soon be cancelled ( Damian is one of the main characters of the book ). The solicts mention that Batman is wanted for murder . Could Batman have come close to crossing the line after his sons death ?

- The solicts of Batman #18 mention a great tragedy , that shakes Batman to the core .

- A new Batman anual comes out , that might serve the purpose of exploring Damians relationship with Bruce a bit more before he is killed off.

- Damian will team up with Dick Grayson in an issue of Nightwing . If he has to die , wouldn`t Dc let him meet his old friend and mentor one last time ?

- Worlds Finest solicts mention that Helena will be personally affected by a tragedy in the dcu . Obviously this tragedy will involve the Batfamily . And the only member of the Batfamily Helena has met so far is Damian.

Batman Inc. has nothing to do with the rest of the Bat books

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Inc's continued existence pretty much guarantees Damian's safety.

#5 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr said:

Oooops...you have some important indications here.I hope you're wrong. I've just started liking the "brat"...

This.

I really hope you're wrong.

#6 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

If Damian "dies" he will just pop up a few months later with his brain in a clone body thanks to dear old mommy.

#7 Posted by Teerack (7431 posts) - - Show Bio

Be so cool. Then we can get back Stephanie :3

#8 Posted by darkman61288 (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Killing a Robin off in a Joker centered storyline. How original.

#9 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian will pull through no doubt, and speculation will not change my thought process. We all saw how speculation wen,t when it came to Spiderman and everyone was wrong. It doesn't matter how the evidence stacks up or where it might point, Damian will survive.

#10 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

•" Who lives? Who dies? Who laughs last? Find out as Batman and The Joker face off one last time!"

1. One last time...
  2. Batman is not going to die.
  3. I think you got it.
  4. Lol...Joker Face Off..I see what you did there..
#11 Posted by hobbesab (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

If anybody is going to die,it's Alfred.He's the most expandable bat-character.

#13 Posted by Pokeysteve (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@MaxSchreck said:

She probably has trouble not seeing Batman as her dad since he kind of is.

#14 Posted by PaperDemon (627 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so. LOL. Batman doesnt need him.

#15 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope this isn't the case!

#16 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunhawk said:

If Damian "dies" he will just pop up a few months later with his brain in a clone body thanks to dear old mommy.

Or his mommy might just throw him in the pit.

#17 Posted by TheCannon (19430 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully.

#18 Posted by Nantucket (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

No.

If anybody is going to die,it's Alfred.He's the most expandable bat-character.

You can't kill Alfred. :o Even my mother knows who Alfred is - he's a legend.

My mother's never read a comic in her life and if she knows Batman has a butler called Alfred he's not expendable. He'll be truly missed :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.