Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Is bruce wayne a narcissists

moneyshotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moneyshotz

i'm not trynna spam the fourms i just want some fans to answer this question i read the comics but i don't know alot about bruce wayne i saw more of bruce wayne in the animated series then in the comics.

gotwillpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By gotwillpower

Have you done any of your own research? Just typing "Batman narcissism" into google I found an article about Batman and narcissism. I'm sure that article has more information on narcissism than I do.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/routine-miracles/201102/becoming-batman-properly-applied-narcissism-is-good

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Blood1991

He would be if he knew how many fans would castrate themselves to touch the Batmobile lol

I do not think that is an accurate description. At times Batman can seem self absorbed, but in general anyone who would put themselves through the hell of being Batman is not a narcissist.

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FatihBATMAN

True

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By BatWatch

Narcissists do not care about anybody else. Does not apply to Batman...unless you are getting into All Star Batman which is its own thing.

For more news, reviews, and commentary for the entire Bat Family, check out BatWatch.net.

@Jean199999:

No F-Bombs allowed. Please take that down.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.