Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Is Batman beating Deathstroke upsetting?

• 58 results
    Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

@bat_girl_cc: Fights are in character thought, if Slade loses for being a smarmy bastard then he will always lose for being a smarmy bastard. I mean part of the reason Batman even stands a chance is sheer willpower.

Fights are in-character deppending on the context of the story, and i agree with the rest, or at least i like to think that way :)

@bat_girl_cc: Spiderman is street level.

Barely.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@deathpoolthet1000: Deathstroke is above Cap. Captain America and Batman are more similar in stats with slight edges in stamina, strength, and durability going to Steve. Batman honestly should need any prep to take on Cap. His gagadgets would help but prep? Nah bruh

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

The Batman fanatics in this thread are diametrically opposed to Batman losing to anyone under any circumstances.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
    ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at people say there's batman hate when there's been 6 intentional spite threads vs sentry in the last 4 days

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
    ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: nah he's marvel street level he's not even the most powerful, DCs street level are a lot weaker but their powerhouses are typically stronger stats wise than marvels

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@bat_girl_cc: Spiderman is street level.

A lot of people would disagree with that.

Merry Christmas! :)

My Christmas is on 7. January, I'm orthodox Christian, but thanks :D I think it's official that he's street level, but I'm not sure.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Gracetrack

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@omnicrono: nah he's marvel street level he's not even the most powerful, DCs street level are a lot weaker but their powerhouses are typically stronger stats wise than marvels

Either a character is street-level or is not. Spidey is higher than street tier, in my opinion. He just has too many feats that I'd classify as being above street-level to convince me otherwise.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But in reality, a majority of these Batman haters didn't even pick up a Deathstroke comic in their lives. All they know is the fight where Slade beats Batman up from a scan (that is like 20 years old) they've seen online. It's not like Deathstroke is a character that is as popular or "read as much" as Batman. So 90% of the people commenting on a Batman vs Deathstroke battle have no idea about the context in their fight.

so very much this, its even worse when those people just know slade from the toons/games. Yet they do that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.