Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Is Batman Arkham Origins any good?

Avatar image for teentitansfan94
    TeenTitansFan94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How is it compared to Arkham Asylum and Arkham City and which one is it more similar to? Is it worth getting or is it garbage? Personally I prefer Asylum's linear gameplay and storyline instead of City's more open space and plotline. Also, I find Asylum's plotline to be more intense than City's.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

If you enjoyed the first two games, then personally I feel you'll enjoy this one as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
    deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you enjoyed the first two games, then personally I feel you'll enjoy this one as well.

Avatar image for teentitansfan94
    TeenTitansFan94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed Asylum better but I liked both. Which one is it more similar to?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@war_killer said:

I enjoyed Asylum better but I liked both. Which one is it more similar to?

In terms of gameplay it's more similar to Arkham City, but in terms of storyline I'd say it was more like Asylum. Honestly it has a bits from both Asylum and City in it, but still plays as it's own game. Without spoiling the storyline, the game eludes to the events take place in both Asylum and City.

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
    PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asylum and City have the best stories. Origins was fun and all, but personally I like playing City over Origins. There's plenty of problems I could call out with Origins; mainly its broken ass combat system. I'd still suggest Origins, its fun. My primary hobby has been collecting Batsuits for New Game+.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is not as good as the last two but it is still a good game and is definitely worth getting. It has a very strong story and is very unpredictable, even though it starts off appearing to be straightforward- 8 assassins hired by black mask to kill batman. But a few hours into the game you will see that it is much more than that. The boss fights are also amazing, and there is tons of optional things to do after or while completing the story.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.