Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Is anyone actually excited for Beware the Batman?

• 144 results
    KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KnightRise

I realized that I have no interest in the upcoming Beware the Batman. Maybe its:

-DC Nation's hyped return.

-the lack of recent news on the series. I practically forgot about it.

-the CGI. I'm just not a fan. Also, the artist really stylized compared to Green Lantern: TAS. (My hopes were for a shared universe)

-the lack of "familar" villians. Obviously comic fans know Professor Pyg, though at least The Batman featured mainstream villians. Villians with radically altered designs and backstories, but still familar. I have nothing against using B-list characters instead of the same ones over and over again. I just don't think Prof Pyg and Mr Toad are as "strong" as Joker, Two-Face, or Freeze.

-an immediately recognizable supporting cast. I'm sure a Robin will come along. I'm sure a Batgirl will come along. Heck, maybe Dick will have laready been Nightwing and Jason returns as the Red Hood. But Katana? Yes, she's connected to Batman, but I'd rather see an Outsider with the Outsiders, and introduced later. I'm not digging the gun-toting Alfred, either.

I'm remaining optimistic, but I have literally no excitement toward the series' premiere right now. What about everyone else?

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By batshrine

I am super excited! A different take on the character, and growing bonds with characters that have been created through Batman (Katana would not exist without Batman). I think its going to be a great show!

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By TheCrowbar

I'm excited...for its cancellation.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@TheCrowbar said:

puts hand up for high-five

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batshrine

@DarkKnightDetective: wait why don't you guys even want to give it a chance...

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By the_tree

I actually am excited to see it.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By TDK_1997

I'm not that excited for it.I don't expect much.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By evilvegeta74

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@TheCrowbar said:

I'm getting on this wagon!

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By SoA

was on board till i saw alfred's look. lost all interest

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SandMan_
    @evilvegeta74 said:

@TheCrowbar said:

THIS

I want a Flash or Superman cartoon! Enough of Batman already!
    Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By Squalleon

No,not really!

I would prefer if DC did something more original! like a Flash TAS,WW TAS or a Batman and the outsiders at least

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@batshrine said:

@DarkKnightDetective: wait why don't you guys even want to give it a chance...

It's just that I don't want a CGI Batman cartoon because it's probably going to suck like the GL one.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Loki9876

hmm no

Whodid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Whodid

To be honest I had forgotten about it completely until I saw this forum, but that doesn't mean I wont give it a chance, I am not expecting much from it for the reasons people have already stated (CGI, gun-toting Alfred and the complete lack of mainstream villains like Joker or Two Face). I wouldn't mind if they only used them occasionally and focused on others more, but to completely get rid of them just seems wrong, especially for a TV show. So yeah my expectations are low, but sometimes things like this can surprise you.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#15  Edited By TheCannon

I'll watch the pilot if I'm bored that day, though I have no real interest. I like the idea of using underrated villains (As much as I love Joker, he is overused), but I don't like the following:

• No recognizable villains - As I said above, I have no problem using underrated villains. But couldn't they of been semi-recognizable? I've never heard of any of the C-Listers they're going with (Ra's is an A-Lister, and I've heard of him). I don't see what was wrong with Black Mask, Hush, Ventriloquist, Killer Croc, or even (God I hate myself for this) Victor Zsasz.
    • The CGI - I HATE it. I haven't seen GLTAS, mainly due to me not being able to get past the horrible CGI. It looks horrible, ugly, etc. There is just nothing good-looking about it. They couldn't of went with Young Justice style artwork?
    • Alfred's Design - It sucks. It just downright sucks. He looks like a gun-wielding maniac.
    • Katana - I'm all for using someone we've never seen before. But they couldn't of went for someone in the Bat-family like Jason Todd, Stephanie Brown, or Cassandra Cain? Yes, Katana does have connections to Bats, but she's an Outsider. Keep her as one. How about you quit hating Stephanie Brown and do something with her!
    • ANOTHER Batman show? - Why can DC not do ANYTHING about people outside of Batman? Yes, there is the GL show and the upcoming Superman reboot. But still, why not give someone like Wonder Woman or Aquaman an animated series? Or Superman hasn't had one since the 90s, so give him another.
    Nightwing28710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nightwing28710

@TheCannon said:

• The CGI - I HATE it. I haven't seen GLTAS, mainly due to me not being able to get past the horrible CGI. It looks horrible, ugly, etc. There is just nothing good-looking about it. They couldn't of went with Young Justice style artwork?

This.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#17  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

NO.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AllStarSuperman

No I think it looks lame what they should do is make a justice league show that takes place in young justice's earth 16

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#19  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@TheCrowbar: this is the start of a beautiful friendship

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolfrazer
    @TheCannon:  Because people love Batman....moreso then any other character, so why wouldn't they go with the character that people love and make more merchandise and tv shows and movies? I do agree though, Batman is becoming over exposed and while I like him. seeing him plastered everywhere is giving me a headache. Also I agree about the CGI....no show, should EVER be CGI or at least like that CGI anyway....animation like on Superman TAS, Batman TAS, JL/JLU, BB were fine...why do they have to make it different?
    Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Imagine_Man15

I WANT to be excited but... Alfred's preferred weapon was listed as "Pulse Rifle." Come on...

MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

#22  Edited By MatKrenz

No but not because of not liking the CGI art style and the lack of familiar villains. But because of the lack of news of it, there isn't nearly enough promotional content to give me an opinion. All we had up until now is a teaser video and 3 pictures, not much to comment on.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not in the slightest. At various times i've even completely forgotten about it until someone reminded me. The CGI looks awful, just like tit does in he GL animated series. I don't even understand why they're doing it in CGI. None of the DCAU movies have been in it, or any of the past series and they've all done fairly well, so they can't be doing this because they think the fans have crave it.

I'm also a little fatigued of Batman series. Still love the character, but I wouldn't mind seeing another Superman series. Last one we had was in the 90s (Such a golden age) and while I don't expect a new one to be as good, i'd like to see it. And seeing as DC's moving towards a Justice League movie I think investing some time in a series or two for other characters wouldn't be a bad thing. Flash and Wonder Woman immediately come to mind. Aquaman if they can do it properly. (Years later and he's still weighed down by his portrayal in Superfriends.)

Regardless, when it comes out i'll give it a chance just like I did The Batman before I stopped watching it.

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By roboadmiral

People keep trying to come up with "new" ways to do a Batman show, but pretty much no one wants that. Get Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill and let us pretend its still the '90s for half an hour on Saturday morning.

Lightburst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lightburst

I honestly forgot about this series, I was just waiting for the Return of young justice

and why not use a lesser known Batgirl instead of an outsider like Katana?

and LOL that Alfred, man he looks so bad if it didn't read Alfred next to his name I would have thought he was another C-List bat villain.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal19

@SandMan_ said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@TheCrowbar said:

THIS I want a Flash or Superman cartoon! Enough of Batman already!

Aquaman cartoon with Young Justice animation and it should have the same tone as Johns current run on aquaman. That would be epic. I would watch that show religously

Avatar image for shallbecomeabat
    Shallbecomeabat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shallbecomeabat

The problem I have with the shows choice of villains is that they will water them down. They cannot do Pyg justice in a kids show. He will be made kiddy friendly and that kinda destroys his purpose. I love it that they choose him, sicne he is utterly underutilized, but its an odd fit.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By batshrine

@Whodid: Alfred is not going to be using guns, it was just a poster and it was confirmed by the shows creators.

@DarkKnightDetective: If you watch the GL it actually doesn't suck at all, sure the animation could be stronger but for the target audience it is an excellent show. You forget that this show is supposed to be for young BOYS, and unless you are in late elementary school or in middle school. then I sincerely doubt you were the target audience. And they still throw in little things that make comic fans smile.

@TheCannon: 1. Who cares if the villains are recognizable or not as long as they provide for a good story?

2. Batman has always been the forerunner in all the latest animation, and CGI is developing really well. Think about every successful animated movie now a days, and tell me which one ISN'T cgi. You also have shows like Star Wars that are doing very well, and CGI. And plus before BTAS name any show that was its quality in animation, or how about JL or JLU, there was no show that surpassed in as far as animation goes. And regardless of what you say about The Batman, it was STILL beautifully animated. So who says the shows creators will do a bad job with the CGI?

3. Like I said above, Alfred will not be using a gun on the show, it was just to create an action pose for Alfred.

4. Katana is also an underdog, and as far as I am guessing the shows creators wanted to show one but DC isn't allowing the use of Cassie or Stephanie. And the show is all about growing the Batman mythos so they aren't about to use Babs. This is their best female underdog, and is WAY more of an underdog than Steph or Cass simply because she's existed longer and has always been a Batman character. So lets give her, her time to shine. It's not fair to attack her simply because she is an underdog. Though yes I do hope both Batgirls appear soon whether it is in comics or on TV. And lets give Tim Drake a bone too :).

5. Batman sells, simply to put. And lets see the past shows they have been making. GLTAS, not a Batman show. Young Justice, also not a Batman show (though thank goodness Batman characters do have a strong presence), but regardless still not Batman centric. In fact its way more involved with the Arrow, Aqua, and Speed families. And the main source of drama in the also come from Miss Martian, and in the new series Blue Beetle is taking center stage. So overall Batman is a very background character. Then you have BTBATB which yes it was Batman centric but it did an EXCELLENT job introducing the underdog characters that you so fear, and it did a great job doing so. So out of the past 3 shows made only one of them was a Batman show which featured multiple DC characters in every episode outside of the Batman mythos.

@Wolfrazer: I don't think they are making it CGI to be different, I think they are trying to grow in an animation style that the future is totally going towards. It's an almost untouched part of the market that kids LOVE. And I'm not so sure that the animation is going to be bad, seeing the small preview it actually looks pretty nice.

@MatKrenz: You have a point, DC could be doing a much better job promoting it, but maybe when it comes closer they will start picking up the pace?

@Nathaniel_Christopher: So first of all let me do some clarification. There has been another Superman show and it is Legion of Superheroes which is VERY superman focused. The comic to movie adaptations are not DCAU (which is more BTAS, STAS, JL, BB, JLU, and Static Shock), it id DCUOAM (DC Universe Original Animated Movies), and they haven't been in CGI because they try to emulate the style of the comics. So if they ever do a Kingdom Come or Justice adaptation (which I would kill for) I would expect it to be CGI. And yes they have been having trouble creating good shows for other characters but thats because they haven't created the market for them. The way the market has worked is a movie needs to be made about them to get them known. After Batman came BTAS after Superman and Batman movies from the 60s and 70s came the Hannah Barbara adaptations, and after Superman II or III came STAS. Even GLTAS came after the Green Lantern movie. The only exceptions are the team based ones which needed one of those characters from Super Friends which had both Batman, Robin, and Superman, JL had Batman and Superman, LoS had Superman, TT had Robin, and YJ has everyone. I mean its not like you'd think a Shadowpack, or Doom Patrol show to succede. So if they ever get a Flash or Wonder Woman movie, thats when you can expect a show to follow because then their will be that greater fan base.

And so here are some more general thoughts I had.

For those that are worried about the animation check out this teaser which actually looks quite beautiful.

For those worried about Alfred his origins have been that way in BTAS and in the comics and from Screen Rant here is a quote:

"For those questioning the reference to Alfred Pennyworth as an ex-secret agent, the idea was taken straight from the comic books – or at least, the pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths comic books. Even Batman: The Animated Series revealed that Alfred was a former MI-6 agent at one point."

And as far as Alfred being a gun totting ally, that is incorrect and here is a short interview proving it is not going to be the case.

For those worried about the villains not being scary enough. Isn't that the case with all Batman villains?!?! I mean Joker on BTAS is kind of a joke, and the worst he does is laughing gas (which is still mildly disturbing).

And for those worried about the underdog...they were worried about Hawkgirl for JL and by the end of JLU, Batman, Flash, and HAWKGIRL were the 3 most popular characters from the show. For those worried about Artemis or Kaldurahm being Aqualad for YJ, and wanted Garth and Arrowette instead, well those two characters are definitely the most interesting and have been the breakout characters from the show. Even for those worried about the casting decisions made with Anne Hathaway and Heath Ledger, well I am sure both ate their words SO fast. Give the show a chance. Be thankful they aren't going for another Joker story, and that at least they are featuring someone else (and the outsiders have been around for over 20 years), and be happy that the Modern Age is being acknowledged somewhat and more villains from our time are being used instead of constantly reusing the same old baddies. Because its the mindset that the modern age isn't that important that has taken away our Batgirls, Wally West, Renee Montoya, and scaled back Tim Drake. So lets be happy a show is actually respecting our time and trying to popularize what is of this generation instead of taking it for granted.

So how bout you all stop judging this show prematurely about how awful it will be till you actually watch it? When has Glen Murakami made a bad show? And I think the most valid complaint about lack of excitement for the show is that there is so much Batman already (though I can never empathize with that complaint :-P), and that the show just hasn't been publicized enough.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KnightRise

@Imagine_Man15 said:

I WANT to be excited but... Alfred's preferred weapon was listed as "Pulse Rifle." Come on...

In their defense, I believe it was altered from more realistic pistols following the Aurora tragedy. The design of the guns, at least.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#30  Edited By BatWatch

I'm actually a little excited about seeing Katana and Metamorpho in the series just because they have never been given the spotlight prior to this series. Beyond that, I'm not a fan of the CGI either. In fact, I think CGI TV is a bad idea in general. It never looks great. I can respect them using underdeveloped characters. I think that is kind of cool, but I think they should draw on traditional rouges too. Heck, Batman has enough that they could never repeat a villain if the so chose. I do have a hard time imagining Professor Pyg in a kids cartoon. He is so gross.

@batshrine:

Why is Alfred holding a gun if he does not use it. Also, I don't see why anybody would care since he uses guns frequently in comics.

For more news, reviews, and commentary for the entire Bat Family, check out BatWatch.net.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By batshrine

@BatWatch: I am excited for a TV show that could possibly last a long time. While you have great tv show like Young Justice rumored to being canceled in only their 2nd season run, you have CGI shows like Star Wars that made it to their 100th episode. The market is totally leaning towards CGI, and I for one am willing to give it a chance. And I totally agree with you that its awesome that the outsiders are given a chance to grow. And as the show progresses I won't be shocked if they do start using traditional rogues.

As far as Alfred using a gun on the rare occasion, I don't mind, I mean how else would he protect himself. People are making a huge deal about it. Regardless of the case he is not going to be using it on the show. And Alfred is shooting guns in that promo just to show off his background. Listen to the interview its only 6 minutes and they explain how the misconception happened.

And I would like to remind people how EVERYONE hated the idea of a Batman Beyond, but now its still viewed as one of the best super hero shows, and its the only DC show, other than GTAS, that has a comic still to this day.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CrimsonCake

@SandMan_ said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@TheCrowbar said:

You know that can't happen as long as Warner Bros. is still in charge.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#33  Edited By Gambit1024

Not this guy, that's for damn sure.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cattlebattle
    @batshrine said:

@BatWatch: I am excited for a TV show that could possibly last a long time. While you have great tv show like Young Justice rumored to being canceled in only their 2nd season run, you have CGI shows like Star Wars that made it to their 100th episode. The market is totally leaning towards CGI, and I for one am willing to give it a chance. And I totally agree with you that its awesome that the outsiders are given a chance to grow. And as the show progresses I won't be shocked if they do start using traditional rogues.

As far as Alfred using a gun on the rare occasion, I don't mind, I mean how else would he protect himself. People are making a huge deal about it. Regardless of the case he is not going to be using it on the show. And Alfred is shooting guns in that promo just to show off his background. Listen to the interview its only 6 minutes and they explain how the misconception happened.

And I would like to remind people how EVERYONE hated the idea of a Batman Beyond, but now its still viewed as one of the best super hero shows, and its the only DC show, other than GTAS, that has a comic still to this day.

^listen to this guy....

Everyone complains about EVERYTHING before its released. Batman Beyond, Young Justice, Brave and the Bold....the list goes on. Just wait until it comes out and see whats up. The show is actually supposed to focus more on Batmans detective skills and be more "crime noir" than a run of the mill Batman show, so, it will be a bit different. Why people just want the same crap over and over is beyond me.....
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batshrine said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: So first of all let me do some clarification. There has been another Superman show and it is Legion of Superheroes which is VERY superman focused. The comic to movie adaptations are not DCAU (which is more BTAS, STAS, JL, BB, JLU, and Static Shock), it id DCUOAM (DC Universe Original Animated Movies), and they haven't been in CGI because they try to emulate the style of the comics. So if they ever do a Kingdom Come or Justice adaptation (which I would kill for) I would expect it to be CGI. And yes they have been having trouble creating good shows for other characters but thats because they haven't created the market for them. The way the market has worked is a movie needs to be made about them to get them known. After Batman came BTAS after Superman and Batman movies from the 60s and 70s came the Hannah Barbara adaptations, and after Superman II or III came STAS. Even GLTAS came after the Green Lantern movie. The only exceptions are the team based ones which needed one of those characters from Super Friends which had both Batman, Robin, and Superman, JL had Batman and Superman, LoS had Superman, TT had Robin, and YJ has everyone. I mean its not like you'd think a Shadowpack, or Doom Patrol show to succede. So if they ever get a Flash or Wonder Woman movie, thats when you can expect a show to follow because then their will be that greater fan base.

So how bout you all stop judging this show prematurely about how awful it will be till you actually watch it? When has Glen Murakami made a bad show? And I think the most valid complaint about lack of excitement for the show is that there is so much Batman already (though I can never empathize with that complaint :-P), and that the show just hasn't been publicized enough.

"Superman focused" doesn't make it a Superman show.

Didn't really mean to imply they were all in the same universe, simply meant animated DC movies in general.

If they're attempting to emulate the look of the comics, I still fail to see why they're doing it in CGI. If fans had been calling for it or something, then i'd more than understand. As it is I don't.

As I said, they're moving towards a Justice League movie, so i'd expect to see movies and tv shows on various characters that are going to be featured, Flash and Wonder Woman simply being at the forefront of my mind.

As I said, i'll give the show a chance when it comes out regardless. I'm simply not excited for it at the moment as I was for say Brave and the Bold or Young Justice.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By batshrine

@Nathaniel_Christopher: When I mentioned emulating look of the comics that was strictly the animated movies. Thats why they all look different, to be drawn like the comics. So its hard to make CGI look like a drawing style...And the CGI is not for fans, its for the kids cause thats what the kids want to see. And as time goes on the animation of CGI will improve more and more, hopefully taking a giant leap with Beware the Batman. And last but not least if it excites you, they are making a Wonder Woman show called Amazon.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batshrine said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: When I mentioned emulating look of the comics that was strictly the animated movies. Thats why they all look different, to be drawn like the comics. So its hard to make CGI look like a drawing style...And the CGI is not for fans, its for the kids cause thats what the kids want to see. And as time goes on the animation of CGI will improve more and more, hopefully taking a giant leap with Beware the Batman. And last but not least if it excites you, they are making a Wonder Woman show called Amazon.

Well again, i'll give the show a chance when it comes out and see how it goes. To date my least favorite animated Batman (That i've actually watched) is The Batman. Though we don't know much about the show I am interested in seeing a Batman that focuses more on the detective aspects of the character, especially considering he is the world's greatest detective and all.

Indeed it does. I actually don't read her comics, haven't for a long time now, but I enjoy seeing different animated portrayals of the character.

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JLDoom

I'm not excited for it at all

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#39  Edited By x_29

It looks and sounds terrible.

Avatar image for masterdetective
    MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MasterDetective

@MadeinBangladesh said:

NO.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BatWatch

@batshrine said:

I would be shocked if they do not use the traditional baddies at some point. I know they have only announced more obscure villains, but have they ever said anything about emphasizing or focusing exclusively on previously unexplored bad guys?

The inclusion of multiple Outsiders seems rather odd. It makes me wonder why they didn't just go for Batman and the Ousiders.

From what I've seen of the Clone Wars, it looks like it is making it just because it a good story. Young Justice, on the other hand, seems to be caught up in some weird editorial limbo...and that is just my best guess. If there is some logical reason for all their hangups and interruptions, I haven't heard it. Anyway, I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that is animation.

I have no problem with high quality CGI, but what is on television usually doesn't qualify.

I think people's fundamental negative reaction to Alfred shooting is just a symptom of the gun is bad indoctrination that many have come to accept. As an agent of the Bat and MI6, it only makes sense.

GTAS? I really like the current Batman Beyond comic. The show was fairly good.

@MasterDetective said:

@MadeinBangladesh said:

NO.

Good reasoning. I hadn't considered that perspective. The way you elaborated on your point of view really opened my eyes.

For more news, reviews, and commentary for the entire Bat Family, check out BatWatch.net.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BatWatch

@cattlebattle:

It would be very nice to see Bats use his detective skills once more. That is one of my biggest complaint about the current line of Batman comics. The Bat Clan doees not really puzzle anything out anymore. They have a piece of tech that perfectly fits their need that does the thinking for them.

Tangent, CattleBattle? What's up with the name?

Joelislegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#43  Edited By Joelislegend

CGI sucks in general. Especially that we were spoiled by Batman TAS... it will suck end of story.

Watching Young Justice instead.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#44  Edited By Strafe Prower

KATANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dies*

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45  Edited By SupBatz

@SoA said:

was on board till i saw alfred's look. lost all interest

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#46  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

not excited but ill give it a couple of episodes. maybe ill end up liking it.

Skewer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Skewer

I'm not that excited and I'm with everyone who's not. I'm bored with batman on tv and this is coming from a huge batman fan. I was more excited for flash, Wonder Woman, aquaman, plastic man( which almost became a show but is now a short), green arrow, blue beetle, heck even a hawkman cartoon and even another superman cartoon. Besides I'm not interested in seeing professor pyg and the circus of strange on tv since I'm not a huge fan of them.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48  Edited By SavageDragon

In a word? NO.

Alchemax_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By Alchemax_7

@TheCrowbar said:

@DarkKnightDetective:

Agreed, Joins in for high-five. Get's rejected. leaves thread crying.

FiguredOut95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By FiguredOut95

@SandMan_ said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@TheCrowbar said:

I agree, Batman is my favorite ... But where is the Flash love!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.