Imagine Batman with a superpower

#401 Posted by consolemaster001 (5600 posts) - - Show Bio

I have designed this Bat Hat and am selling for $20! Please visit www.batbeanie.com for details.

I don't think that kind of stuff is allowed here...

#402 Posted by consolemaster001 (5600 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic powers. Kind of like nova

#403 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman doesn't need powers.

#404 Edited by consolemaster001 (5600 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

Batman doesn't need powers.

QFT

#405 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

Empathy and emotional manipulation. But he doesn't really need powers.

#406 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@gammbitt said:

If they were to give Batman a superpower what would it be, im just a little curious i would give him teleportation

- I would give him the kahunas/balls to actually kill when necessary.

- It's apparently a "superpower" that Richard and Barbara already have. Poor Bruce.

#407 Edited by consolemaster001 (5600 posts) - - Show Bio

- It's apparently a "superpower" that Richard and Barbara already have. Poor Bruce.

What ?

#408 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman251 said:

What ?

- I'm basically saying that Bruce lacks the will/balls/kahunas to kill to avenge his son or protect his family, or even his city when necessary.

- It's something that Richard and Barbara aren't afraid to do, and it's something that i respect them much more than Bruce for.

- However, i won't be surprised if you disagree with me as many traditional fans who like the "no killing" rule do(i'm not necessarily saying that you are one of these people either.).

#409 Posted by PaperDemon (611 posts) - - Show Bio

#411 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind if Batman went under similar augmentations such as Captain America or Master Chief to make him more significant and impressive in the massive DC universe.

#412 Posted by Lieutenant_Awkward (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Yellow Lantern ring, he would be unstoppable.

#413 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't we have this already with Batman of Zur-En-Arrh?

#414 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

A Batman doesn't need powers....

He is POWER. :p

#415 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

I would simply grant Batman Low Metahuman status, similar to what Black Panther, Deathstroke, and Captain America have. Nothing more. If you look at all of his feats pre New 52 and even some post New 52, Batman already appears to have metahuman qualities, two examples would be literally deflecting bullets with his fist and dodging light beams.

#416 Edited by biospike (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman does not need superpowers he is a superpower

#417 Edited by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

hes a detective now imagine a detective with superpowers not so apealing now right?

#418 Edited by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasraj: in an alternative universe there was never read just heard of it

#419 Posted by w0nd (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: He has gotten superman's powers once and went mad with power, in batman superman

#420 Edited by SliverBat (60 posts) - - Show Bio

If he were to have a superpower it would have to be something light, maybe an enhanced sense of smell.. haha makes sense if you think about it.

#421 Posted by PCN24454 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

he has to have bat-related powers

telepathy, super-hearing, sonic scream

he doesn't have to be able to fly; spider-man's webs are usually artificial

but he still needs training; that's what makes him special

#422 Edited by Just_J79 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

I said it before...make batman a Vampire. Not just a Blade clone but a peak vampire. He would be to a vampire what Captain America is to an average person. He gains some telepathy or temporary mind control by using the force of his will. He could instill even more fear. Add some low or medium level TK ala Jedi and some shadow or darkness manipulation.

It can sound cheesy but both are creatures of the night, and he can take on more powerful foes on his own. He's got some powers, but he would still have to rely on his skills because he's nowhere close to herald level and things that could kill a human could still affect him, so I'd say being a class 4 would be a good balance.

#423 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

• Super martial arts - like him back in the day
  • Hyperspace gadget belt - adam west b!tches
  • Sound effect punches - these bad boys
  • Using guns - golden age dat sh!t

#424 Posted by ochoacruz22 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

the goddam batman dosen't need superpowers!!!!! DD:<

#425 Edited by Mr_Winchester (708 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Hahahaha I've seen a few of your posts today and all of them involve a butt load of funny ass and interesting pictures. I commend you sir.

EDIT: Didn't even realize that was from more than 2 years ago lol.

#426 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman's level of physicality is impossible to achieve in the real world. So, to me, he already is "super-powered."

#427 Posted by MysticalRat (19 posts) - - Show Bio

If Batman had powers before he became a superhero he wouldn't be half as good... If he got them when he was in the prime of his career however he would be UNSTOPABLE

#428 Posted by SupermanNoble (10 posts) - - Show Bio

A green lantern story arc with him obtaining a ring would be ridiculous! Kinda cool to think about

#429 Posted by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

unlimited stamina

#430 Edited by SUPERMOJO77 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I still like the idea of Yellow lantern batman

#431 Posted by mikesterman (770 posts) - - Show Bio

batman has power... money makes him the most powerful thing in the world. money makes power, in batman's case a super power

#432 Posted by shrambuster (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow manipulation fo sho.

#433 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6179 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd be Galactus level.

#434 Posted by BatmanRising28 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give him a Green Lantern Corps ring and kill off Guy Gardner. However, he would only use it when dealing with Green Lantern business like trouble on other planets.

#435 Edited by Parker_Brothers (57 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pbp/batman-beyond-meltdown

#436 Posted by Sponge_Bob (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman kicks ass without superpowers.

Remember, he's batman.

#437 Edited by Agha1 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would be invincible if he had superman's super powers, combined with his intellect and fighting skills, he would be invincible!

#438 Posted by lifeisbeautiful23 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@gammbitt: if they were to give batman any super power I'd probably say something cliche as to flying, indestriblity, and the power to read minds. Either of those sounds like it'd help him out.

#439 Posted by Dreadpool10 (958 posts) - - Show Bio

The same as Deathstroke's powers and the ability to fly.

#440 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

He has one, its called PIS powers.

#441 Posted by JoeChill (15 posts) - - Show Bio

He has one, its called PIS powers.

YES! THE BUTT CHAF! IT FEEDS ME!

#442 Posted by Black_Arrow (3148 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be interesting an arc that batman obtains a yellow ring and he tries to convert the siniestro corps into a force of good through fear, and in the end they recall the corps to Batman corps

#443 Posted by batmansbiggestfan (3 posts) - - Show Bio

he dosent need batman has got stealth and he is smart and if he had it will be understanding bats and calling them to help him but not transforming into a bat that is ridicules

#444 Posted by DeathHero61 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically this would be batman with powers.

#445 Posted by DeathHero61 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman does have one super power that everyone acknowledged. His mind, his mental stability. Because of his intelligence he has kicked so much ass its not even funny. because of his skills, his style, etc. are all fused by his mental stability he is such a great super hero. the reason why he is wanked constantly, called batgod, the peak of chuck norris's nightmares is because batman has fought people who even the JLA would have had problems with. The reason so is because of his enemies mental stability. Joker for example, he can go from telling a joke to shaking your hand all the way to trying to kill you. He founded the JLA and created the watch tower in several reincarnations, with prep time against an opponent you already know the person fighting him is doomed. With the exception of DeathStroke. His intelligence, his resources and his skills and mastery of over 100 martial arts is enough to give him the title of a super hero.

#446 Edited by RustyRoy (12763 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

Basically this would be batman with powers.

This pic is awesome.

And THE GODDAMN BATMAN DESERVES OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPOTENCE.

#447 Edited by Omniculture (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Radar like Dare Devil. Then he'd REALLY be Batman.

#448 Posted by SushiGut (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@biospike: Batman as a Green Lantern wouldn't be as affective as being a Yellow Lantern because I'm sure Batman's power of fear out weighs the Imagination, Creativity and Willpower

#449 Posted by Mortifarious (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's superpower is the car. Chicks dig the car.

#450 Edited by Mortifarious (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, actually his list of powers is right here:

Powers

Agility
Attractive Male
Escape Artist
Gadgets
Insanely Rich
Intellect
Leadership
Marksmanship
Power Suit
Stamina
Stealth
Swordsmanship
Tracking
Unarmed Combat
Weapon Master

Any more would probably make the universe melt

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.