Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

If Joker is immortal, who is Red Hood One?

tcrighton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tcrighton

During Endgame it is alluded to that the Joker may be immortal as Jim Gordon sees him in several photos dating back several decades. So, this got me wondering, if the Joker is immortal then it seems improbable he would be Red Hood One who we see, in Zero Year, become the Joker. What do you guys think? Does the Zero Year origin of the Joker make his claim of immortality impossible or are we dealing with more than one individual?

Avatar image for deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3
    deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking this is all an elaborate joke. I don't think the Joker has been this Ra's al Ghul type character that has been living for one hundred years. Joker clearly got his hand on the substance Crazy Quilt was talking about and now he's messing with Batman. It's still possible that Red Hood One is the Joker.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just try and forget the nonsense about there being multiple red hoods at once.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't believe joker is immortal. I think he somehow created the regenerative thing and put it in his blood sometime ago, but not that he's been around for centuries.

We will see though.

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Has it ever been confirmed that joker is the red hood

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The original Red Hood One was dead by the end of that arc and was replaced by the person heavily hinted at being the Joker. If Joker is immortal, then falling into a pool of chemicals would just be part of his long con and wouldn't have harmed him in any fashion to begin with.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I NEED THE ISSUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
    Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@master_thief said:

Has it ever been confirmed that joker is the red hood

In Batman's Zero Year arc it was confirmed that he was at least a member of the Red Hood gang before the whole chemical incident.

TakeLuutzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking this is all an elaborate joke. I don't think the Joker has been this Ra's al Ghul type character that has been living for one hundred years. Joker clearly got his hand on the substance Crazy Quilt was talking about and now he's messing with Batman. It's still possible that Red Hood One is the Joker.

Don't trust a guy who's name has Crazy before it.. ;)

tcrighton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could the Joker have possibly acquired some of the electrum used on the Talons from the Court of Owls?

Avatar image for patrickborkland
    patrickborkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the latest issue of Batman, the Joker breaks into the cave and walks over to Batman's "trophies" and approaches the red hood helmet and says, "Awww you kept it!" i think this basically confirms that he was Red Hood One (or at least he's the one who fell into the toxic waste dressed as Red Hood One)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.