Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Ideas for the next batman movie in the DCAU2016

Avatar image for rampagingrhino2814
    rampagingrhino2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

Now so far there have been some good and bad batman animated films but what I want to know is what we want to see, as in us the fans want to see for they're next batman fim let me know what you want to see

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Something with Hugo Strange as the main mastermind in it. And not "mastermind" as in his awful portrayal in Batman: Arkham City.

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ArkhamWrath

I will like to see Great Shark as main ''mastermind'' :) And Red Claw to somehow fit in mess :)

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Batman dies!!!

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have it be a sequel to Under the Red Hood with Ra's offering leadership of the League of Shadows to Jason Todd.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kill Batman!!!

No one would see this coming and make the sequels prequels.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Professor Pyg, Hugo Strange,Riddler,Poison Ivy should be the villains.

Have it be a sequel to Under the Red Hood with Ra's offering leadership of the League of Shadows to Jason Todd.

Or just make it about Batman and Son if they wanna go the Ra's route,but I doubt we'll be seeing the League any time soon.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Spidey_Jackson
    william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Well they did make two animated films with Damian (my favorite Robin), but they were awful.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

I agree we need an animated movie with Hugo Strange and Bane. Maybe an animated version of knightfall or a two part huntress movie with the long Halloween plot mixed into it. The Hush saga would be another great two parter.

I would like to see a more mature and edgier version of batman beyond. All of terry's lead rogues come back to Gotham. At the same time, a little more light is shed on bruce's rogue gallery.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I completely forgot about Cataclysm and No Man's Land. It would be awesome seeing just about every rogue taking a piece of Gotham for themselves in an animated movie.

A batwoman/ question animated film could explore the ideas of homo sexuality and bi-sexual relations. Director Bones was kinda like Charlie from Charlie's Angels and Cameron Chase was his Bosley. His angels would be Manhunter (Kate Spencer), Question (Renee Montoya) and Batwoman

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By entropy_aegis

@william300 said:

@entropy_aegis: Well they did make two animated films with Damian (my favorite Robin), but they were awful.

Oops,thought this was about movies not animation, I agree Son of Batman was awful but Batman vs Robin was pretty good,though they should tone down Damian's ability here.

I suspect we might get either Robin Rises/Batman Inc or Endgame.

arkhamace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@william300 said:

Oops,thought this was about movies not animation, I agree Son of Batman was awful but Batman vs Robin was pretty good,though they should tone down Damian's ability here.

I suspect we might get either Robin Rises/Batman Inc or Endgame.

why was son of batman awful? because robin got more screentime than batman? lol

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamace: Over the top action sequences, Deathstroke, excessive gore, bad story,Deathstroke, didn't focus on the Bruce/Damian dynamic, Croc=Lizard wannabe,Deathstroke,and probably more.

Nightwing was the only good thing about that movie.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: the son of batman plot was awful. Batman vs robin was a little better. It had that nobody storyline mixed into the court of owls. In fact I don't know why they didn't make the talon out to be Morgan ducard

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamace: Horrible plot, sub-par voice acting. It was all around bad. Robin having more screen time didn't bother because Damian is my favorite Robin, but they didn't portray him properly and he had non existence character development.

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By OrangeBat

@spidey_jackson said:

@orangebat: Whst was wrong with him in City?

Beata

You mean aside from him doing nothing in the game and being killed off in a cheap and illogical plot twist which relegated him to becoming Ra's al Ghul's bitch?

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Year one/first apperance movie with main villian call the red hood mob/gang and have the post credit scene where redhood gets out of the chemical contaminated water and takes off his redhood helmet and realize what happens to his apperance and starts going mad then lift head while laughing and we see red hood becomes the joker

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for theamazingbatman760
    TheAmazingBatman760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman: The Cult or Batman: Hush

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.