I don't want another Batman reboot.

#1 Posted by Lord_Nikon (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care how unpopular I may sound, but enough is enough. This round with Nolan did a good job, and If only Batman Begins was made I would have been happy. I love superhero movies, but come, focus on the other characters we love. And for crapsakes stop putting goof balls into a possible great movie role. Let's see a wonder woman modern day movie, or just plain fix the damn superman movies.

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (12539 posts) - - Show Bio

A Batman Beyond movie needs to be made.

#3 Posted by NewKid (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

definitely this...

#4 Posted by Dhor (282 posts) - - Show Bio

or a Nightwing. i would think it would be much more easy to make a NW movie then a BB. and i could appeal to younger audience, since Dick is suck young and great character.

#5 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

One was. It was awesome. No live action could ever top it.

#6 Posted by Lvenger (19276 posts) - - Show Bio

A Batman reboot is needed as it allows for the possibility of a Justice League or World's Finest film. People would love to see Superman and Batman together on screen and that would be a good first step for DC linking their other characters together.

#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, too bad. You're getting one.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but WB would never let Batman slip under the radar as far as his movies go. Not now, anyway.

#8 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2846 posts) - - Show Bio

While I agree with WB/DC REALLY needing to develop their other characters on the big screen like Flash, Wonder Woman and even Aquaman....Batman being rebooted is always a constant, just like how James Bond is always going to get a new actor/rebooted...Like it or not, it's going to happen.....and if you think about it, if has to because this "Nolan" era of Batman doesn't exist in a world of other heroes and after Avengers mass success I have a feeling thats an area WB/DC is going to explore

#9 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
Have you thought that if theres a batman reboot tying it to justice league, its more probable that wondy would get her own movie than if batman dont have a reboot?

@Lord_Nikon said:

I don't care how unpopular I may sound, but enough is enough. This round with Nolan did a good job, and If only Batman Begins was made I would have been happy. I love superhero movies, but come, focus on the other characters we love. And for crapsakes stop putting goof balls into a possible great movie role. Let's see a wonder woman modern day movie, or just plain fix the damn superman movies.
#10 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
I would love for that to happen. But for it to sell, we need batman.

@Lord_Nikon:

#11 Posted by WildStyle (331 posts) - - Show Bio

It's going to happen regardless. And it's very likely it'll be Arkham City style so they can sync Batman in with a Justice League movie.

#12 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

A Batman reboot is needed as it allows for the possibility of a Justice League or World's Finest film. People would love to see Superman and Batman together on screen and that would be a good first step for DC linking their other characters together.

This.

#13 Edited by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Unlike the original poster I have no qualms with coming off as harsh in fact I prefer it. Now stop complaining, your getting more Batman and your going to smile while you watch it and ask for more, and when your done watching that you can wash it down with a Justice League movie. And if you refuse Dc will shove a Lobo movie worse than Jonah Hex down your throat so fast you'll be coughing up terrible. Am I understood?

#14 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

You going to get one and your going to like it.

#15 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Unlike the original poster I have no qualms with coming off as harsh in fact I prefer it. Now stop complaining, your getting more Batman and your going to smile while you watch it and ask for more, and when your done watching that you can wash it down with a Justice League movie. And if you refuse Dc will shove a Lobo movie worse than Jonah Hex down your throat so fast you'll be coughing up terrible. Am I understood?

LOL, this should be DCs cinematic tagline. Their new 52 tagline should be more aggressive too "they are not wearing spandex or underwear...and your going to except it, or we'll reboot again".....then of course their Animated movie line "Superman or Batman or both, but if we have the Justice League, you will not see Aquaman...this is law!"
#16 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Gambit1024 said:

<3

#17 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@BlackArmor said:

@Gambit1024 said:

LOL, this should be DCs cinematic tagline. Their new 52 tagline should be more aggressive too "they are not wearing spandex or underwear...and your going to except it, or we'll reboot again".....then of course their Animated movie line "Superman or Batman or both, but if we have the Justice League, you will not see Aquaman...this is law!"

Every single post in this is funny.

#18 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly do a batman film arkham city style. It's a good balance since nolan's batman is so heavily based in reality going more middle of realistic and comic would work well.

But yea a live action batman beyond movie would make me so happy since they already have the script done but they shelved it because nolan signed on for batman begins

#19 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm kinda sick of bats. movies, tv shows, a lot of books about him. remember when dc and WB didnt shove batman down our throats? and now its going to get worse because WB money gunning crazy batshit after the success of the avengers. give us 3-4 movies about somebody else: flash, WW, aquaman or a legacy type of movies: jay garrick, the first GL alan scott and so on. they are simple to make and good to watch.

#20 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as it's good why not? I'm for it.

#21 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10228 posts) - - Show Bio

Why it cant be an alternate universe Batman?

I mean it would be cool if Nolan Batman meets old Batman from Batman Beyond.

#22 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Agree at least on movies..... I HAD ENOUGH (After TDKR of course)...... but I'm happy with the tons of Bat-books :D except The Dark Knight :P

#23 Posted by NinaColada (37 posts) - - Show Bio

They should do a Batman film that is actually based of events from the comics/makes sense. It's sad that non-comic book readers believe that Harvey Dent became Two-Face because of the Joker, etc. Batman: Year One (animated movie) was good as it followed the comic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.