Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

How many people did Batman kill in the Nolan movies?

• 59 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@modernww2fare: Nolan's batman was. And his entire suit is armored and he landed on a car and I already said his cape can be a parachute

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By modernww2fare

@jayc1324: it's called BULLSHIT. All of it is!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare: You can call it whatever but there at least an explanation for everything. Unlike Burtons movies

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@modernww2fare: You can call it whatever but there at least an explanation for everything. Unlike Burtons movies

I do admire that they try to explain all his crap, but we both still know he can't exist in real life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare: Oh yeah of course he can't. I just wanted you to see that they do try to explain everything even though it may not all be completely logical. Unlike Burton.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@modernww2fare: Oh yeah of course he can't. I just wanted you to see that they do try to explain everything even though it may not all be completely logical. Unlike Burton.

still, that Batman Returns Batsuit is badass

No Caption Provided

chrisj_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By chrisj_1

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: I didn't say none of them died. They actually showed some of them dying. What I said was that it wasn't Batman's fault. All the other ninjas escaped so its really their fault that they died. They're ninjas! Aren't they supposed to be able to appear and disappear?

That whole scene is kind of ironic don't ya think? He doesn't want to kill the farmer for them but he leaves this man beaten up by ninjas and tied up in a building full of people who want to kill him while also setting the place on fire. Even if the ninjas didn't die there's no way in hell that dude did and that's the guy Bruce was trying to save in the first place. And yeah I agree with the other guys dude I still count all this as murder.

Think about this in a different setting you toss a dude in a building with a bomb or set the place on fire or something because this guy is supposedly smart. Would you seriously plead your case saying "well he should've been smart enough to survive that"? No you'd be thrown in jail or a mental hospital or something. Purposely leading somebody into a situation in which they are sure to die is still killing them.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
    deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@chrisj_1 said:

@jayc1324 said:

@erik: I didn't say none of them died. They actually showed some of them dying. What I said was that it wasn't Batman's fault. All the other ninjas escaped so its really their fault that they died. They're ninjas! Aren't they supposed to be able to appear and disappear?

That whole scene is kind of ironic don't ya think? He doesn't want to kill the farmer for them but he leaves this man beaten up by ninjas and tied up in a building full of people who want to kill him while also setting the place on fire. Even if the ninjas didn't die there's no way in hell that dude did and that's the guy Bruce was trying to save in the first place. And yeah I agree with the other guys dude I still count all this as murder.

Think about this in a different setting you toss a dude in a building with a bomb or set the place on fire or something because this guy is supposedly smart. Would you seriously plead your case saying "well he should've been smart enough to survive that"? No you'd be thrown in jail or a mental hospital or something. Purposely leading somebody into a situation in which they are sure to die is still killing them.

The Batman Begins PS2 game shows that the prisoner escaped thanks to Bruce.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wait are people complaining about why the mob didn't shoot Joker on site? Did any of you pay attention to the beginning of that scene. They had metal detectors to make sure no guns were aloud into the meeting. That's why the dude was being searched when it went off.

On topic. Bruce killed a dew people here and there. Like the garbage truck driver. You have no excuse for that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.