Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

How long would Yuri Boyka last?

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
    Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hoarderofhilarity

Now I am not implying that Yuri would win howeverI would be interest on seeing how long he would last against Bruce Wayne.

Both in MMA gear for thos unfamiliar with Yuri he is from the Undinsputed franchise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbI_04n3lLU

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Not very long maybe 1 and a half seconds.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Boyka killed Chuck Norris.

5 minutes and 37 seconds

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
    Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's talk of the actor who played Boyka possibly portraying Batman in a Justice League movie (if it ever comes out)

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yuri Boyka was beaten by the mobster who was killed by the Joker who was later beaten by the Batman. Using this ABC logic, I'd say Bruce beats him in less than three minutes. Upon victory, he will then take the claim as the "most complete fighter in the world".

With that being said, Scott Adkins would wreck every actor who's ever played or voiced Batman :D

MrGore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had recently started play Bat-Man Arkham City when I watched the Undisputed movies, my thought right away was that Scott Adkins would make the best batman ever

Wish they could make some series about it, maybe covering some of the best classic stories, with lot's of focus on Bat's Martial talents the movies focus mostly on gadgets and bullet proof vests that don't let him move. Something with thin kevlar which allows movements and has a couple different layes for the stylish element.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By russellmania77

The ol' bat kick will clean his clock

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Batman would exploit his knee injury and end the fight quickly. As a side note Scott Adkins is a beast and deserves a chance to be in a bigger budget movie. He is a phenomenal martial artist. He could play a number of characters

Rana22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott Adkins did "Ninja" which, in many ways, was similar to Batman make him, in my opinion an awesome choice to play the dark knight.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.