How dows Batman relax?

#1 Posted by WizardofSmiles (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Bruce known to have any hobbies? Does he do anything to not be Batman? I've seen plenty of times he is smiling and happy.. But I would think Batman could eagle every hole of golf. Destroy Sudoku. Reading a mystery novel would be a joke. Like Dick (Grason.), watching Americas most wanted would result in case after case solved (loved that btw). I just can't wrap my head around a man doing what he does full time. 24/7 , and I know that is the angle but it's still nuts.

#2 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Running Wayne industries is his hobby Batman is his career.

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't relax. When he does as Bruce Wayne, it's merely a facade. He's almost always concentrated on working out, detective work, being Batman.

#4 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce, when not fighting crime, must take care of his corporation. I would not have much time for hobbies. Must deal with financing for Gotham City, plans for the construction of new buildings and technologies.

#5 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

speed. any guy who is working around the clock as bats or wayne is popping some speed

#6 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

He doesn't relax. When he does as Bruce Wayne, it's merely a facade. He's almost always concentrated on working out, detective work, being Batman.

#7 Posted by MasterDetective (793 posts) - - Show Bio

One word: playboy (I'm not talking about the magazine)

#8 Posted by The Stegman (22799 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Uncanny_Doom (360 posts) - - Show Bio

The most relaxing thing he does on a regular basis is banging Catwoman and even that seems like it would have the wheels in his head spinning about whether or not she's going to try to unmask him or scratch the Bat-Goodies.

#10 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4689 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bruce Wayne facade thing suddenly became very popular. I imagine he owns his own cotton candy machine and a personal bowling alley.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.