Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

How do you guys feel about Arkham Origins?

• 57 results
    Grubich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I like it better than arkham city I'll say that but I still like asylum the most

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 the_red_viper  Moderator

I really enjoyed the game but I did have a few disappointments:

• Deathstroke. WB have built people's hypes by saying "Deathstroke will be an enemy" over and over again. In the end he was a very easy and insignificant boss.
    • I wanted an actual fight against Shiva =\
    • I don't think they HAD to make the Joker the main villain. Yes, he's Batman's most well-known adversary and undoubtly one of the coolest villains since... ever, but he doesnt have to be the main antagonist in EVERY Arkham game. He was the main antagonist in Asylum, good. He was eventually the main antagonist in City, despite it looking like it was Strange or Ra's or whatever... okay. But here? Why? That's just unnecessary. I think the game would have been a lot better if Black Mask would have been the main antagonist.

But the main thing is, my PS3's now toast, it doesn't recognize any discs anymore, it happened after GTA V started acting weird. Apperantly countless others have the exact same problem after playing GTA V. So on a side note, DO NOT BUY GTA V.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

PS2 superhero games domination = Spider-Man

PS3 superhero games domination = Batman

PS4 = ??

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grubich said:

I like it better than arkham city I'll say that but I still like asylum the most

Look at that!
    I found a brother!!!.....
    This is totally my feelings....i like the game more from City,flaws aside,but Asylum is my favorite!! heh!...(i thought i was the only one)

But the main thing is, my PS3's now toast, it doesn't recognize any discs anymore, it happened after GTA V started acting weird. Apperantly countless others have the exact same problem after playing GTA V. So on a side note, DO NOT BUY GTA V.

Wow,really?!....wow.....i thought of buying it on X-mas.....so it's a 'no' then?.......i guess i'll hold up money for Amazing Spidey-Man 2....

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 the_red_viper  Moderator

@grubich said:

Look at that!

This is totally my feelings....i like the game more from City,flaws aside,but Asylum is my favorite!! heh!...(i thought i was the only one)

@the_red_viper said:

Wow,really?!....wow.....i thought of buying it on X-mas.....so it's a 'no' then?.......i guess i'll hold up money for Amazing Spidey-Man 2....

It just might work fine for you, but I Googled it and many people say that the exact same thing happened to them after playing GTA V. Even people who bought the special bundle of a PS3 that comes with GTA V, a brand new console down the trash.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@grubich said:

Look at that!

@the_red_viper said:

It just might work fine for you, but I Googled it and many people say that the exact same thing happened to them after playing GTA V. Even people who bought the special bundle of a PS3 that comes with GTA V, a brand new console down the trash.

Wow again......wont buy it....(luckily i'm one of the 3 people,that havent got it yet) i have already changed the console 2 times (since 2008) and i'm preety afraid of that stuff...

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was extraordinarily pissed the game's plot devolved into a Joker plot.

Biggest cop out ever

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
    TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I don't care what people say,it's an awesome game,with a FANTASTIC story and....yeah,it is what we expected in terms of gameplay!....and Arkham City point five.

I didnt expect and i didnt WANT a "brand new" game or something....no.....i wanted what i got.It;s awesome!

I didn't think you liked Origins O_o

- TAS

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
    SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

I really liked it. It had the best boss battles, characters, and story.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS4 = ??

PS4 = More Batman.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PunyParker

@punyparker said:

PS4 = ??

PS4 = More Batman.

Probably,yeah

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.