How Batman #17 should of ended. (Your Opinions)

#1 Posted by MurieC16 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

It should of ended with Bruce going down to study the chemicals in the Batcave. As he enters the the chemical in the computer he notices a blood trail and follow it. As he reaches the end of the trail....he notices at the end of the trail......on the container with the joker card......Jokers face is pasted to the glass! With the final panel focusing on Bruce's face as he has a little, but noticeable grin.....with the Ha symbol clearly visible in the background...........BAM!

(POST YOUR ENDINGS IN THE COMMENTS)

#2 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

The way it ended... lol

I know, I know....

But it though it was amazing

#3 Posted by Hugebatmanfan (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah! I thought the ending was perfect! :) But if I had to put one more thing in, It would have been:

Bruce looking over at his batsuit in its glass case and seeing a heart drawn on it in blood!

#4 Posted by Squalleon (4695 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodnet said:

The way it ended... lol

I know, I know....

But it though it was amazing

I second this!

#5 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2408 posts) - - Show Bio

I was pretty happy with the ending. I probably wouldn't have changed anything.

#6 Posted by conradoaccorsi (301 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the ending but I wanted Joker to hurt Alfred a lot like puting a JOKER smile on his face. Batman killing Joker (or looks like).

#7 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd kill everyone, Joker and Batman living happily together ever after!

or

Everybody doing the Harlem Shake together!

or

The way it ended. I'm pretty content with it.

#8 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

I woulda had BAtman kill Joker just as the Family walks up. That'd actually shake the status quo, unlike Batman 17

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.