Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23627 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Help finding a batman comic issue

claytoncordes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By claytoncordes

Ok, long story short, this was a batman comic i read a few years ago round 4th of july, maybe 5-9yrs or so.

I vaguely remember some of it, but for the most part i cant seem to recall what the title/#/etc was

basically it started out in a hotel room with some bad guys discussing something, then this big monster thing pops in, speaking something like "i can smell your fear" and then batman shows up to fight it, i think batman got hurt and retreated or something

Later he was thinking it was the scarecrow, then it shows some panels with the scarecrow (no costume) and talkin to some people with his assistant or something

Then at the end it had a preview for the next issue concluding the bout

All in all it heavily reminded me of jeepers creepers, and i would really like an idea to what that issue was called and where i can find it

Sorry if this info cant really help and no worries if noone knows, but if you do id appreciate it :)

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 200

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Durakken
    claytoncordes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By claytoncordes

@Durakken: it was #628, thx a bunch man :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.