Have Any Bat Villains Formed a Group?

#1 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33620 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm trying to think, have any villains formed a group specifically to take down the Bat in the same way as The Rogues, Sinister Six and the Superman Revenge Squad?

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33620 posts) - - Show Bio

Or would you like there to be one?

#3 Posted by lifeofvibe (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: mudpack there have been a lot of clayfaces throught out the years and they formed a group called mudpack

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33620 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: mudpack there have been a lot of clayfaces throught out the years and they formed a group called mudpack

I was think more of the Bat's most deadliest enemies joining forces

#5 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

They come together at times, but usually it's impromptu, not an official team (e.g., Hush).

If you're willing to give the concept a little leeway, then they cooperate pretty frequently (e.g., current villainous Gotham setup), especially in smaller sub-groups (e.g., Gotham City Sirens).

#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11013 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe said:

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33620 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11013 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@lifeofvibe said:

The domino mask gang

I am telling you guy, Batman fail to notice who Catwoman is and the world fail to notice who are behind thoe ones, ask the Robins and others.

#9 Posted by lifeofvibe (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: I would think that a bunch of shapshifting maniacs together are deadly

#10 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Hush. Not an official team name but they grouped together.

#11 Posted by RustyRoy (12809 posts) - - Show Bio

Also LH and a few more. But yeah there isn't really Supervillain team for Batman, at least they don't have name, but they do have League of Assassins, GCS etc. I'd definitely love one though, with Bane, Croc, Clayface, Deadshot, Clock King etc.

#12 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: Same. Not too big of a team but a decently sized one would be awesome.

#13 Posted by russia599 (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotham City Sirens pop to mind, but also Gotham Underground somehow recriminates... They've featured in groups like the Injustice League and others

#14 Edited by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

The wonderland gang is most likely the closest thing

#15 Edited by ChrRome (12 posts) - - Show Bio

If I am remembering correctly, at the start of Snyder's Batman #1, a bunch of villains are shown working together before Batman and Nightwing take them out.

They even call 'The Joker' a traitor, implying that they are organized

#16 Posted by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

no but even if they did they would pale in comparison to the new sinister 6! They are so awesome and so powerful that they only need 5 members to be called the sinister 6!!!!! TREMBLE WITH FEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 Posted by LyraFay (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

They have work together to get what each one of them wants. But its mostly impromptu, but I agree with everybody else, I can't helping thinking of Gotham City Sirens, I would love to see that as a movie.

#18 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and guess you could count suicide Squad and Secret 6 they are mostly made up of Batman villians

#19 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@chrrome: Nay they are in Arkham they are only working togather to escape like most people say if Batmans villians work togather it is mostly impromptu

#20 Edited by tupiaz (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@deathstroke19 said:

Also LH and a few more. But yeah there isn't really Supervillain team for Batman, at least they don't have name, but they do have League of Assassins, GCS etc. I'd definitely love one though, with Bane, Croc, Clayface, Deadshot, Clock King etc.

It has nothing to do with a team in Loeb's books for the simple reason they are not working together but each of them have a part in bigger plan. The same goes for the long Halloween and Dark Victory.

#21 Posted by tupiaz (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

@chrrome said:

If I am remembering correctly, at the start of Snyder's Batman #1, a bunch of villains are shown working together before Batman and Nightwing take them out.

They even call 'The Joker' a traitor, implying that they are organized

That is because the Joker is Damian in disguise and is helping Batman. All the villains hate Batman, helping him would of cause make you a traitor. Don't need a great plan to make you a traitor.

#22 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz: It was Dick in the Joker costume not Damian

#23 Edited by tupiaz (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofthenorth: My mistake remember it wrong. Doesn't change the point though. However maybe you should use the spoiler function.

#24 Posted by cameron83 (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

Or would you like there to be one?

Yes. I would like to see that,but then again they'd all just end up stabbing each other in the back. They cannot work together like the Sinister Six can and The Rogues.

Like Wally said,his enemies are more organized than Bruce's....who are just insane.

So,no. They don't really have an official team together of his rogues,but I would kind of want to see it (even though it wouldn't work with them).

#25 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: that depends if you look at groups like the Secret 6 and Sucide Squide who where made up of mostly batman villians they both have shown they can have a certain comradery so as long as they stick with a team of guys like Deadshot and Catman(who i cant believe hasnt made a new52 appearance yet) i think a team of Batman's rogues could work

#26 Edited by cameron83 (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: that depends if you look at groups like the Secret 6 and Sucide Squide who where made up of mostly batman villians they both have shown they can have a certain comradery so as long as they stick with a team of guys like Deadshot and Catman(who i cant believe hasnt made a new52 appearance yet) i think a team of Batman's rogues could work

I can't believe that I forgot about them...

Anyway,I think that it can work with characters like Catman and Deadshot,but in terms of his central rogues,they just seem to....insane and uncontrollable to work together in a team...at least,not for long.

#27 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

While most of Batman's bigger villians really cant work togather a team made up of some of these guys could work.

Ra's, Bane, Deadshot, Catman, Black Spider, Bronze Tiger, Signalman, Lady Shiva, and Wrath

All of them being of the not crazy veriety of villain, all of them hate Batman(beside maybe Ra's), and most of them work for money so something like the Rogues is very possable

#28 Posted by LordoftheNorth (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: definitly true most of his rogues have no shits to give so they would mess up just for the hell of it but if you stick with guys who dont spend to any time in Arkham it really could work

#29 Posted by RustyRoy (12809 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@rustyroy said:

@deathstroke19 said:

It has nothing to do with a team in Loeb's books for the simple reason they are not working together but each of them have a part in bigger plan. The same goes for the long Halloween and Dark Victory.

They do fight together even if its for a small time.

#30 Edited by cameron83 (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: definitly true most of his rogues have no shits to give so they would mess up just for the hell of it but if you stick with guys who dont spend to any time in Arkham it really could work

True.

#31 Posted by tupiaz (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: Yes but it has nothing to do with teaming up because a bigger plan it is all Two-face that has put it together with him wanted to take over. There isn't one plan or goal. Joker even says "Just do it [Kill Falcone] . Heh. Then we'll decide who gets this city". Nothing to do with being a team per se.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.