has batman ever confirmed that Joker fel into a vat of Chemicals?

#1 Posted by Buzztell (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody told me that Batman found the helmet that the original Red Hood wore and found the Joker's D.N.A on it.

Is this true?

#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by roboadmiral (515 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Batman was there when he fell in. At least he was pre-New 52, and I think that stuff's considered in-continuity unless it gets specifically countermanded.

#4 Posted by Saren (24419 posts) - - Show Bio

Several times.

#5 Posted by dondave (27342 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep

#6 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman has mostly pieced it together after the fact. Yes, he was there when the Red Hood fell into a vat of acid, but I don't believe he saw the Joker emerge. At the time, I believe his reaction was akin to "eh, can't save 'em all."

If you're asking whether or not that origin for the Joker is canon, it is. At least, in the New 52 it is. Which is kinda' what matters right now.

#7 Posted by Owen_Porter (83319 posts) - - Show Bio
Even though this is actually Harley, the scene she's reciting is Red Hood/Joker's

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.