Harley Quinn Forum?

#1 Posted by punchline (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Harley have her own forum. I have seen characters that have forums that kind of surprise me but none for Harley. Why is this?

#2 Posted by SC (12969 posts) - - Show Bio

Tada 

http://www.comicvine.com/harley-quinn/29-1696/forums/  

Harley Quinn 

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by SC (12969 posts) - - Show Bio

Any character or any page really, in the part for its section, should have a section called forum. So essentially all characters have their won forum. Neat huh? Some objects too. lol

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio
@punchline: If you go to the page of any character, alongside the left-hand side is a menu. Click on "forum" and it will take you to their forum. 

#5 Posted by SC (12969 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  Show off ^_^ 

Oh wow, uhm, how do I get the layout to look black like that DH? 
Moderator Online
#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: :D 

#7 Posted by SC (12969 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  OH WOOOW! I feel like I just stepped outside my brain and entered a new reality where my eyes hurt a little but its freaky. Oh cool, thank you as always!! I like didn't even notices those buttons. This is all so freaky. My voice feels different. Wow. lol lol I am so easily amused. >__>
Moderator Online
#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: LMFAO. No problem. It takes a bit of adjusting to, but it's much much easier on the eyes, IMO. 
#9 Posted by punchline (53 posts) - - Show Bio

hey this is fun

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.