Grey Batsuit For Next Film?

• 70 results
#51 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505 said:

I would like to see a suit like the suit saw in Arkham City. Would be perfect.

mmmm

#52 Edited by bilwit (7 posts) - - Show Bio

It needs to be grey and it needs to not be ARMOR, at least not the "plated" looking kind in the movies. Like reinforced/thin plating under a sort of mesh/cloth material like kevlar. Also, all the moves are missing his LENSES. It's ridiculous to see Batman expose his eyes and the creepy eyeshadow/eyeliner they make him wear.

The layered/lined look of the pre-reboot costume would work. Also, small/straight Jim Lee ears plz.

@FatihBATMAN said:

oh yea white eyes in a real movie, I can see why they didnt include it in the nolan movies, because it was maybe too unrealistic...

They're lenses not eyes..

#53 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

No seriously, the suit saw in Arkham City was really cool, would be great for the next Batman's movie.

#54 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876 said:

@AB93 said:

Thought this costume would be almost perfect.

awesome I want it in grey but whitout the pants a bit like the arkham games but whitout the pants.

You want a pantsless Batman?

#55 Posted by Joelislegend (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@AB93 said:

Thought this costume would be almost perfect.

It really was. :)

I think the point of the movies was to make it more believable and less comic book. That's what's great about Batman his character could actually exist.

#56 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000: no whitout the underpants above the pants

#57 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool if made the suit out of the same material used on Cap's suit in the Avengers. Perfect way to make a grey bat-suit instead of black bat-armor.

#58 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@gotwillpower said:

I'd like for Batman to don the grey suit, but how would they make it look good?

The Arkham series suit shall be used for all live action versions. Smart_Dork_Dude has spoken!!

#59 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind a grey batsuit. Fully grey, not so sure.

#60 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. This may have been my first thread.

Anyway, bumping as there's now a new live action Batman, and therefore Batsuit on the way, so the discussion about whether it's grey or not is now relevant. :)

#61 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5895 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean like this?

#63 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11146 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen a first sketch of the batsuit for B/S on insagram, the suit was black with the same face mask as Batman in Injustice Gods Among Us along with a yellow bat symbol on his chest. I'll find the photo if you guys want.

#64 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

GREY AND BLUE!!! >:|

#65 Posted by GeekBait (779 posts) - - Show Bio

Gray and blue!

#66 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11146 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: Yeah, that's the photo I saw! I don't know if it's official or anything though.

#68 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: It's not official as far as I know. I believe one of the costume designers for the Dark Knight Trilogy drew that after Affleck was announced as Batman.

#69 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping it looks something like this...

#70 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11146 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally like the black suit more than the grey one because realistically if you're trying to be a stealthy ninja superhero, you'd want to be dressed in black rather than in grey. I always thought the new 52 reboot should have made Batman wear all black instead of all grey. Just my opinion.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.