Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Greatest PIS moments?

• 121 results
    thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251:

Nothing is subjective.I can prove everything I am saying.

- You don't understand the difference between an opinion and a fact. Please get some common sense or stop wasting my time.

Nothing is subjective

- False statement. Opinions exist, and your posts are full of them.

I can prove everything I am saying.

- Then prove your opinion to be a fact, whilst using subjective and ambiguous terms in them.

- Let's see you fail and burn again, as you seem to have little sense.

I only respond back to real debaters.

If you were a real debater you'd see my points.Go back and check them again.

@moon_bat_87 said:

@stronger said:

2.I can also state more than 5 characters more dangerous than Batman.F.e. Sensei,Deadshot,Deathstroke,Karate Kid,Bane,Joker etc.

3.I can state more than 5 characters more powerful than Superman.F.e. Martian Manhunter,Superboy-Prime,Barry Allen,Wally West,Darkseid etc.

I am going to have to disagree with your number two and number three.

Deadshot, Sensei, Bane, and Joker are not more dangerous than Batman. Granted they do more deadly and terrible things but a rogue evil Batman is significantly more dangerous than them. And that was Superman's point. It is not that Batman is currently dangerous but rather when Batman's skills and resources are laid out Batman is the most dangerous man on Earth in DC because he could bring down anyone.

Also I only disagree with you on number three regarding Matian Manhunter being more powerful than Superman. His flame weakness is just to readily available and makes him more vulnerable than Superman on a regular basis. But I generally agree with the rest.

1.What are talking about what would be like if Batman was a rogue.We are talking about now and today.All these guys are far more dangerous than Batman,simply cause the won't hesitate to do anything.

2.I actually thought about too that in the battles forum.Couldn't just Superman use heat vision on him?But then Martian has developed some resistance.I don't know.

@deaditegonzo said:

Are... are people really using Superman/Batman 3 as evidence, OF ANYTHING?

That book is a PIS nightmare.

1. Grodd didnt need the others to take Batman and Superman down, he could have just mind controlled them, and has.
    2. Superman just runs the table against Mongul. Yes, the baddies under Grodd's control were directly stated to be sluggish, but Mongul is one of the strongest and most durable badguys in DC, he doesnt need to move a lot just to soak damage.
    3. BATMAN BEATS SOLOMON GRUNDY! Come the F*** on.
    4. The Shiva fight. Even assuming theyre about equals, that looked too easy for Batman. Frankly, the writer came off like a hardcore fanboy, just based on the thought bubble, "A lot of people [fans] wonder who would win in a fight, *yadda yadda* Catwoman *yadda yadda*" one hit KO.

That book is fun, but also legitimately braindead.

1.Superman has telepathy resistance.

2.Superman has beaten Mongul a lot of times.I remember at least twice.

3.This version of Grundy was one of his weakest.Even Green Arrow and Wildcat have beaten him.

4.Explain how mind control reduces fighting skills.I can accept that Shiva wasn't in her best motion,but it's totally innapropriate to use it?

- You aren't a "real debater" as far as i'm concerned.

- You're a child who is ignorant of the difference between a fact and an opinion and who believes his own opinion to be fact, along with other subjective drivel.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Grodd didnt need the others to take Batman and Superman down, he could have just mind controlled them, and has.
    2. Superman just runs the table against Mongul. Yes, the baddies under Grodd's control were directly stated to be sluggish, but Mongul is one of the strongest and most durable badguys in DC, he doesnt need to move a lot just to soak damage.
    4. The Shiva fight. Even assuming theyre about equals, that looked too easy for Batman. Frankly, the writer came off like a hardcore fanboy, just based on the thought bubble, "A lot of people [fans] wonder who would win in a fight, *yadda yadda* Catwoman *yadda yadda*" one hit KO.

- I agree.

@jsykes24 said:

@thejman251: I respect your point on this, and I love shiva. But i have honestly never have seen shiva as above bruce. On his level or slightly below, but not better. Although she does deserve more respect than that.

- I agree with your last statement at least and i do respect your stance as well.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Stronger

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251:

- You don't understand the difference between an opinion and a fact. Please get some common sense or stop wasting my time.

Nothing is subjective

- Then prove your opinion to be a fact, whilst using subjective and ambiguous terms in them.

@moon_bat_87 said:

@stronger said:

2.I can also state more than 5 characters more dangerous than Batman.F.e. Sensei,Deadshot,Deathstroke,Karate Kid,Bane,Joker etc.

3.I can state more than 5 characters more powerful than Superman.F.e. Martian Manhunter,Superboy-Prime,Barry Allen,Wally West,Darkseid etc.

Deadshot, Sensei, Bane, and Joker are not more dangerous than Batman. Granted they do more deadly and terrible things but a rogue evil Batman is significantly more dangerous than them. And that was Superman's point. It is not that Batman is currently dangerous but rather when Batman's skills and resources are laid out Batman is the most dangerous man on Earth in DC because he could bring down anyone.

Also I only disagree with you on number three regarding Matian Manhunter being more powerful than Superman. His flame weakness is just to readily available and makes him more vulnerable than Superman on a regular basis. But I generally agree with the rest.

1.What are talking about what would be like if Batman was a rogue.We are talking about now and today.All these guys are far more dangerous than Batman,simply cause the won't hesitate to do anything.

2.I actually thought about too that in the battles forum.Couldn't just Superman use heat vision on him?But then Martian has developed some resistance.I don't know.

@deaditegonzo said:

3.This version of Grundy was one of his weakest.Even Green Arrow and Wildcat have beaten him.

4.Explain how mind control reduces fighting skills.I can accept that Shiva wasn't in her best motion,but it's totally innapropriate to use it?

- You're a child who is ignorant of the difference between a fact and an opinion and who believes his own opinion to be fact, along with other subjective drivel.

Ignored for trolling.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

@thejman251:

Nothing is subjective

@moon_bat_87 said:

@stronger said:

@deaditegonzo said:

Ignored for trolling.

- I'm trolling and you're passing off your opinions as fact like a stereotypical batman fanboy? How ironic. "Its true because i think it is! i can prove my opinion to be a fact!" What a hilarious troll.

- Oh, and you don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

- I wish there was still an ignore button in this site for the likes of you who don't deserve the time of day.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SandMan_

Batman is a walking PIS...lol

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

Can Batman prove that Shiva is best martial artist in the world.No.So it's not a fact.

You're missing my point. I'm not saying Batman has, can, or did, prove Shiva is the best martial artist in the World. I'm not saying Shiva is the best martial artist in the World. I'm saying, "Its a FACT that Batman SAID she was." Is he right? Is he wrong? Can he PROVE it? Not my concern or argument. You wanted facts and I pointed one out to you. Does Batman saying something about someone make it true? Of course not, but its still a fact that he said it. Its still a fact that he's said it more then once. Its still a fact that he's not alone in making that statement. Its also a fact that Shiva has the feats and track record that along with the high accolades make it easy to put her in the discussion as being the best. I'm not really sure what you're argument is? That Batman didnt say she was the best? Cause its right there in print. Thats a fact.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

Can Batman prove that Shiva is best martial artist in the world.No.So it's not a fact.

You're missing my point. I'm not saying Batman has, can, or did, prove Shiva is the best martial artist in the World. I'm not saying Shiva is the best martial artist in the World. I'm saying, "Its a FACT that Batman SAID she was." Is he right? Is he wrong? Can he PROVE it? Not my concern or argument. You wanted facts and I pointed one out to you. Does Batman saying something about someone make it true? Of course not, but its still a fact that he said it. Its still a fact that he's said it more then once. Its still a fact that he's not alone in making that statement. Its also a fact that Shiva has the feats and track record that along with the high accolades make it easy to put her in the discussion as being the best. I'm not really sure what you're argument is? That Batman didnt say she was the best? Cause its right there in print. Thats a fact.

- Honestly man, he doesn't seem to understand the difference between a fact and an opinion. I suggest that you don't waste your time with him.

- Additionally, it's a fact that bruce was stating his opinion when he said that as the word "best" is subjective.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: To use a sports analogy. If Michael Jordan says Kobe Bryant is the greatest active basketball player it isnt proof, it isnt fact, but its note worthy. If GSP says Anderson Silva is the greatest mixed martial artist in the World it isnt proof, it isnt fact, but its note worthy. A collection of ones peers all making similar statements pertaining to their perceived greatness or skill level shouldnt be dismissed just cause it is not fact. Their opinions matters if for no other reason then their own note worthy accomplishments and status.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By thejman251

@thejman251: To use a sports analogy. If Michael Jordan says Kobe Bryant is the greatest active basketball player it isnt proof, it isnt fact, but its note worthy. If GSP says Anderson Silva is the greatest mixed martial artist in the World it isnt proof, it isnt fact, but its note worthy. A collection of ones peers all making similar statements pertaining to their perceived greatness or skill level shouldnt be dismissed just cause it is not fact. Their opinions matters if for no other reason then their own note worthy accomplishments and status.

- I agree completely.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger:

1. Youre right of course. Sometimes Supes completely shakes telepathy off, but other times he gets mentally steamrolled, like he did in the past against Grodd.
    2. He never/ should never beat Mongul EASILY. Mongul is incredibly strong and durable. He is comparable to Superman, but significantly slower.
    3. I'll say two things: 1) I was admittedly unaware of that, 2) WTF would make Grundy who is often a match for Superman so much weaker?
    4. Because a persons mind is constantly trying to resist the invasion occurring in their mind, so they lack their typical focus? And Batman himself references how they seemed to be sluggish.
    Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: Go to hell,you troll.....And stop talking about me to other users.Whatever you have to say,you will adress to me like a man....

@stronger said:

My arguement is that people cannot base their cases in random sentences like that.

Sentences need to be proved.F.e. Deathstroke said Batman is the greatest adversairy he ever had and that the injuries he had, after their fight, were so bad that it would take him many weeks to recover.This statement is correct since,Deathstroke's injuries were severe and he was so tired and in bad shape that even a tied up guy with madiocre skill was able to beat the crap out of him.

Batman said Shiva is best martial artist ever.This can't be proved so we can't base our arguements in that.

You see what I am saying?

I never said Shiva is a ragdoll or something.Clearly she is one of the best.But not the best.I just respond to people who based their arguement on that statement.

@stronger:

1. Youre right of course. Sometimes Supes completely shakes telepathy off, but other times he gets mentally steamrolled, like he did in the past against Grodd.
    2. He never/ should never beat Mongul EASILY. Mongul is incredibly strong and durable. He is comparable to Superman, but significantly slower.
    3. I'll say two things: 1) I was admittedly unaware of that, 2) WTF would make Grundy who is often a match for Superman so much weaker?
    4. Because a persons mind is constantly trying to resist the invasion occurring in their mind, so they lack their typical focus? And Batman himself references how they seemed to be sluggish.

1.If you are talking about that Max Lord instance,may I remind you that it took years of preparation for Lord to be able to mind-control Superman.No telepath has ever been able to mindcontrol Superman ever.

2.Last time I checked Mongul was bitchslapped by Hal Jordan.Do you know what happened when Superman actually crossed paths with Hal Jordan? I won't say it cause some people might get offended.:p

3.When Solomon Grundy dies,he respawns as a different version.One time he is a strong as Superman and the other he is a mere street level metahuman.One time he is dumb as f.... and the other he is smarter than the greatest minds in the world.That's his actual superpower.

4.I agree Shiva wasn't 100% at her best.Anyway,this fight is not completely irrelevant.Grodd mind-controlled Shiva for her skill.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

@thejman251: Go to hell,you troll.....And stop talking about me to other users.Whatever you have to say,you will adress to me like a man....

@quintus_knightfall said:

@stronger said:

My arguement is that people cannot base their cases in random sentences like that.

Sentences need to be proved.F.e. Deathstroke said Batman is the greatest adversairy he ever had and that the injuries he had, after their fight, were so bad that it would take him many weeks to recover.This statement is correct since,Deathstroke's injuries were severe and he was so tired and in bad shape that even a tied up guy with madiocre skill was able to beat the crap out of him.

Batman said Shiva is best martial artist ever.This can't be proved so we can't base our arguements in that.

You see what I am saying?

I never said Shiva is a ragdoll or something.Clearly she is one of the best.But not the best.I just respond to people who based their arguement on that statement.

@deaditegonzo said:

@stronger:

1.If you are talking about that Max Lord instance,may I remind you that it took years of preparation for Lord to be able to mind-control Superman.No telepath has ever been able to mindcontrol Superman ever.

2.Last time I checked Mongul was bitchslapped by Hal Jordan.Do you know what happened when Superman actually crossed paths with Hal Jordan? I won't say it cause some people might get offended.:p

3.When Solomon Grundy dies,he respawns as a different version.One time he is a strong as Superman and the other he is a mere street level metahuman.One time he is dumb as f.... and the other he is smarter than the greatest minds in the world.That's his actual superpower.

4.I agree Shiva wasn't 100% at her best.Anyway,this fight is not completely irrelevant.Grodd mind-controlled Shiva for her skill.

- You don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion and hence, you don't get the privilege of being addressed like a man.

- Stop wasting my time with your asinine drivel.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@stronger: I agree and disagree. People shouldnt base their "entire" argument off that one sentence. What they should do is gather all the sentences that say the same thing thrown out by characters who are widely regarded as "elite" level martial artists in their own right and use them to "line" their argument/case. It also depends on what "best" means? Wins and losses? Who's beaten who? Who's killed more martial artists? Who has better form? Who's more knowledgeable? I mean Matt Hughes beat GSP before, doesnt mean he's a better martial artist.

@thejman251:@stronger:

You two really need to chill with all that name calling.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

When captain America took out the hulk in about a page in millers ultimates

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

#65  Edited By Extremis

What does PIS, CIS and WIS even mean?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extremis: Plot induced stupidity, writer induced stupidity, character induced stupidity.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: Your hate for Batman is ridiculous.

- If only i actually hated Batman, then maybe your statement wouldn't be so utterly trivial and irrelevant.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: Every single example of PIS/CIS/WIS that you have listed through out this thread has been disrespecting Bruce in an outright fashion. You may not hate him, but now i am curious. What do you have against him?

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: Every single example of PIS/CIS/WIS that you have listed through out this thread has been disrespecting Bruce in an outright fashion. You may not hate him, but now i am curious. What do you have against him?

- Yes, because the examples of PIS/CIS/WIS that were pertaining to the Joker and not Bruce, were all about Bruce. (sarcasm here)

- I suggest that you go re-read some of my posts.

- Do you actually want to know what problems i have with Bruce?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251:

- Yes, because the examples of PIS/CIS/WIS that were pertaining to the Joker and not Bruce, were all about Bruce. (sarcasm here)

I was completely referring to your posts pertaining to the Joker. Bruce had nothing to do with what i was talking about. (More sarcasm)

I'll read some aloud.

"an idiotic battle from Death in the Family that Bruce should not have won."

"The only aspect of this fight that makes it slightly tolerable is the fact that Shiva was under Grodd's mind control during the fight."

"Shiva is superior to Bruce in hand to hand combat. Get over it."

I am genuinely curious. Oh, and I want to apologize for how arrogant I sounded in my original post. I did not mean to come off that way.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251:

I was completely referring to your posts pertaining to the Joker. Bruce had nothing to do with what i was talking about. (More sarcasm)

I'll read some aloud.

"an idiotic battle from Death in the Family that Bruce should not have won."

"The only aspect of this fight that makes it slightly tolerable is the fact that Shiva was under Grodd's mind control during the fight."

"Shiva is superior to Bruce in hand to hand combat. Get over it."

I am genuinely curious. Oh, and I want to apologize for how arrogant I sounded in my original post. I did not mean to come off that way.

- Oh, attempting to be sarcastic because you ignorantly made a false statement about my examples of CIS/PIS/WIS? Cute.

- I suggest you go learn how to read, or maybe go see someone about your apparent selective reading problem.

- I suppose i'll add on.

- The joker having a cruise missile in DITF

- The joker successfully hiding the cruise missile from "The world's greatest detective"

- The joker successfully smuggling the cruise missile out of the country.

- Batman having magical truth serum

- Batman having "Bat gliders" and a "Bat-helicopter" in the middle east

- Jason's Body not being completely charred at all and only bloody after being in a life ending explosion.

- The joker getting diplomatic immunity simply for the hell of it.

- Supermansucking all of the air in the conference/meeting to stop Joker's gas from killing everyone and there still being air in the room for people to breathe.

- The joker getting shot and subsequently falling into the ocean, and then magically escaping from Batman AND SUPERMAN.

- The Joker dropping off the face of the earth for a year and the "world's greatest detective" being unable to find him or do a damned thing about the matter.

- The joker arbitrarily, and in a seemingly omniscient manner, knows where Tim is and "kidnaps him". Yes, he kidnaps Red Robin. Completely believeable. (obvious sarcasm)

- The Joker, in a seemingly omniscient manner (again), knows where Kori and Jason's Island is and goes there to get a Red Hood helmet. Completely believeable. (obvious sarcasm)

- The Joker magically happens to be standing on an adjacent rooftop in gotham when Jason and Isabel land on top of her apartment.

- The Joker manages to drug Isabel in between the time in which she and Jason finish having intercourse and the time in which Jason gets out of the shower,, AND he manages to hotwire the television to speak through it to Jason in said miniscule timeframe. More idiocy from the joker.

- The joker happens to know what car Jason will get in when he leaves Isabel's apartment.

- The joker magically, and in a seemingly extremely omniscient manner, knows where everyone is and is able to conduct plans for everyone in the bat family, and is able to be everywhere at once to enact them.

- The Joker arbitrarily and randomly kidnaps Barbara's mother.

- Batman believes the Joker after seeing images on the screen and sits in the electric chair.

- The Joker's master plan is foiled by a water pipe that just happens to be over the table. So this imbecile can make illogical, and impossible plans and carry them out and yet he can't figure out to not put his flammable table under a water pipe.

- In short, he's an idiot with incredibly high amounts of WIS/CIS/PIS surrounding him.

- Additionally, here is an article that i agree with:

http://www.comicvine.com/batman/4005-1699/forums/6-ways-bruce-wayne-has-ruined-contemporary-comics-1455768/?page=1

jsykes24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: Not to be rude either but I think you absolutely underestimate Batman.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsykes24 said:

@thejman251: Not to be rude either but I think you absolutely underestimate Batman.

- And that's perfectly ok.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger: I agree and disagree. People shouldnt base their "entire" argument off that one sentence. What they should do is gather all the sentences that say the same thing thrown out by characters who are widely regarded as "elite" level martial artists in their own right and use them to "line" their argument/case. It also depends on what "best" means? Wins and losses? Who's beaten who? Who's killed more martial artists? Who has better form? Who's more knowledgeable? I mean Matt Hughes beat GSP before, doesnt mean he's a better martial artist.

By best martial artist,I think he means, that she can beat anyone.Who has better form is another story.

I see what you mean.I agree with most of your arguements.

I am not chilling at all,if this sucker continues to adress to me like an animal.

@thejman251: Hey,you 'tard.Of course I am talking to you.....

If you don't like Batman,that's fine by me.Don't read his comics,don't buy his products,don't watch his movies etc.You are free to hate him all you want.Anyway,that does not change the fact that you are obligated to respect people who have a different opinion with you.You busted in here and started insulting me,rejecting my arguements without paying any attention to them,and ignored my requests for a little respect.I know you are nothing more than a faggot who is only brave enough to diss people from the Internet,where you he is protected.I never insulted you(until now) and I deserved more than that.Go cry to the mods for protection now......

One more thing.

If you don't like Batman then why do you keep posting on his forum?Stop polluting the site with your crap.Go do something else (play with your d....,put things in your @$$ etc).I don't give a crap.Just don't come here,filling me with your sh!t and treating me like an animal.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@stronger: @thejman251: I asked you both nicely to chill. Next time I'm just going to give you both a time out.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Stronger

@gambler said:

@stronger: @thejman251: I asked you both nicely to chill. Next time I'm just going to give you both a time out.

Better ban me now,cause if he insults me again,I don't know what I 'll do.......

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler said:

- Excuse me, when was this? I honestly don't recall.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

By best martial artist,I think he means, that she can beat anyone.Who has better form is another story.

I am not chilling at all,if this sucker continues to adress to me like an animal.

If you don't like Batman,that's fine by me.Don't read his comics,don't buy his products,don't watch his movies etc.You are free to hate him all you want.Anyway,that does not change the fact that you are obligated to respect people who have a different opinion with you.You busted in here and started insulting me,rejecting my arguements without paying any attention to them,and ignored my requests for a little respect.I know you are nothing more than a faggot who is only brave enough to diss people from the Internet,where you he is protected.I never insulted you(until now) and I deserved more than that.Go cry to the mods for protection now......

One more thing.

If you don't like Batman then why do you keep posting on his forum?Stop polluting the site with your crap.Go do something else (play with your d....,put things in your @$$ etc).I don't give a crap.Just don't come here,filling me with your sh!t and treating me like an animal.

- And now you're telling me what i do and do not like, and what to do as if i'll actually listen to you. Incredibly hilarious.

- Sir you don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion and hence, you don't qualify to have a normal conversation with me and you most certainly do not have the authority to tell me what to do..

- If you didn't know, i'm honestly a Batman fan however, your feelings are obviously hurt. However, i suggest that you stop quoting me before you get yourself in trouble.

- Oh, and i don't know what protection you think i need on the internet. Also hilarious.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: Was the stement false? Stating a battle is "idiotic" and, instead of telling another member that Shiva is superior to Bruce, and simply stating that he should "get over it" instead of giving proper feats and scans to back up your claims is not disrespectful at all?

- I suggest you go learn how to read, or maybe go see someone about your apparent selective reading problem.

Insulting me? Really? Have you already become so angered that you have resorted to insulting me instead of trying to actually disprove my original statements?

I read all of your posts. The entire thing. We are on a Batman forum, arguing about Batman's PIS feats. It makes no sense for me not to be selective, as I do not wish to challenge any other PIS/CIS/WIS feats other than Bruce's. It is Batman's forum..

- In short, he's an idiot with incredibly high amounts of WIS/CIS/PIS surrounding him.

You have brought up merely a few feats that can easily be argued. Bruce's feats cannot be considered PIS, if they occur in a smilar fashion frequently. Most do. I can argue that Shiva isn't superior to Bruce all day. For starters, Bruce beat Prometheus in a hand-to-hand fight. Shiva lost to Prometheus's understudy in 3 moves.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By thejman251

@calebhara said:

@thejman251: Was the stement false? Stating a battle is "idiotic" and, instead of telling another member that Shiva is superior to Bruce, and simply stating that he should "get over it" instead of giving proper feats and scans to back up your claims is not disrespectful at all?

Insulting me? Really? Have you already become so angered that you have resorted to insulting me instead of trying to actually disprove my original statements?

I read all of your posts. The entire thing. We are on a Batman forum, arguing about Batman's PIS feats. It makes no sense for me not to be selective, as I do not wish to challenge any other PIS/CIS/WIS feats other than Bruce's. It is Batman's forum..

You have brought up merely a few feats that can easily be argued. Bruce's feats cannot be considered PIS, if they occur in a smilar fashion frequently. Most do. I can argue that Shiva isn't superior to Bruce all day. For starters, Bruce beat Prometheus in a hand-to-hand fight. Shiva lost to Prometheus's understudy in 3 moves.

- What was the false statement? Did you not read your own post?

- Here is your original statement which you apparently forgot you typed after two posts or so.

@calebhara said:

- Basically disproven as "Every single example of PIS/CIS/WIS" is not related to Bruce. Q.E.D.

- Is this supposed to be an excuse for being illiterate or making false statements as you did above? "Every single exampleof PIS/CIS/WIS that you have listed through out this thread"

- Try again.

- If they can be easily argued , then feel free to attempt to do so if you actually think i'm going to change my opinion because of something you say.

- Oh, and you're attempting to tell me what i can and can not consider PIS? Good luck. Additionally, you're saying that because Bruce does ridiculous feats all the time, it's not PIS. You must believe that it's impossible for PIS to occur frequently, and that is something that most issues of Batman consist of.

- Shiva lost to Prometheus using shiva's moves? Try again.

- Moreover, you can argue what you want however, you come off as just another batman fanboy and hence, i don't really care about what you think at all.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#83 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@stronger said:

@gambler said:

Better ban me now,cause if he insults me again,I don't know what I 'll do.......

Or, you can realize it's a conversation on the internet and be rational about it. The remarks you dropped are completely unwarranted.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Stronger

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

One more thing.

- And now you're telling me what i do and do not like, and what to do as if i'll actually listen to you. Incredibly hilarious.

- Sir you don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion and hence, you don't qualify to have a normal conversation with me and you most certainly do not have the authority to tell me what to do..

- If you didn't know, i'm honestly a Batman fan however, your feelings are obviously hurt. However, i suggest that you stop quoting me before you get yourself in trouble.

- Oh, and i don't know what protection you think i need on the internet. Also hilarious.

1.I never told you what to do or not......I seriously don't know where you came up with that.....

2.Everything I said has been proved.I proved Shiva never stomped Batman in h2h.I proved that Loeb's run isn't PIS at all.I proved everything.So everything I said is damn fact.I don't care if I qualify.For the record,you stopped qualifying to have a debate with me the first moment you insulted me.

3.You are a Bat-fan who says Bruce is an idiot who's all about PIS?Great fan,man! You must be elected as the president of the Bat-Club.

4.Let me tell you what I mean.Insulting people though the net is much easier than insulting them in real life.Honestly,if you had said those things right in my face,I would have jumped at you,man.Now,don't start telling me you didn't insult me cause that would be damn funny.I have your posts.We were having a pretty quiet and peacefull debate and you ruined it......

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@stronger said:

@gambler said:

Or, you can realize it's a conversation on the internet and be rational about it. The remarks you dropped are completely unwarranted.

I didn't insult him until now.....

This guy had been trolling me for hours,and then he started insulting me out of nowhere.What was I supposed to do?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#86 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@stronger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@stronger said:

@gambler said:

This guy had been trolling me for hours,and then he started insulting me out of nowhere.What was I supposed to do?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/how-to-deal-with-trolls-all-users-must-read-674001/#1

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@stronger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@stronger said:

@gambler said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/how-to-deal-with-trolls-all-users-must-read-674001/#1

Ok.Guess I know how should I handle it now.

By the way,thanks for the advice.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

@thejman251 said:

@stronger said:

One more thing.

1.I never told you what to do or not......I seriously don't know where you came up with that.....

2.Everything I said has been proved.I proved Shiva never stomped Batman in h2h.I proved that Loeb's run isn't PIS at all.I proved everything.So everything I said is damn fact.I don't care if I qualify.For the record,you stopped qualifying to have a debate with me the first moment you insulted me.

3.You are a Bat-fan who says Bruce is an idiot who's all about PIS?Great fan,man! You must be elected as the president of the Bat-Club.

4.Let me tell you what I mean.Insulting people though the net is much easier than insulting them in real life.Honestly,if you had said those things right in my face,I would have jumped at you,man.Now,don't start telling me you didn't insult me cause that would be damn funny.I have your posts.We were having a pretty quiet and peacefull debate and you ruined it......

-1. Forgot what you posted, again hmm?

Don't read his comics,

don't buy his products,

don't watch his movies etc

Stop polluting the site with your crap.

Go do something else

- And that's just in the last post alone.

-2. I never said that she ever "stomped" him in "h2h" kid, and neither did you. The only thing you said is "prove that shiva beat batman in h2h".

- Loebs run not being PIS IS YOUR OPINION. It's not a fact as PIS is subjective. Again, you don't know the difference between a fact an an opinion. And you're complaining about being treated like an animal?

- Again, i , along with many other users, think Loeb's run (Superman/Batman) was PIS. Sorry, but you don't have any say over our opinions. Oh wait, you don't know what that is and you think every piece of subjective fatuous nonsense that comes out of your mouth can be proven for a fact.

- I'm guessing that you think things are factually good or bad? Surprise, surprise.

- You proved nothing as nearly all of your drivel is subjective nonsense.

- 3. You don't have a say over whether or not i'm a fan or not. It's the same way you can't comprehend the difference between a fact and an opinion.

I would have jumped at you,man

- Evidently, you are a child in real life , or you are simply an incredibly immature adult.

- I don't know what country you live in but over here, that would be an assault,aggravated assault,etc charge. Hence, that would be completely hilarious if you got yourself arrested over a Batman conversation. That shows how competent you actually are.

Now,don't start telling me you didn't insult me cause that would be damn funny

- I hardly care if you've been insulted by my posts. In fact, i don't care about anything you think or feel in the least as you don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

- Learn the difference between a fact and an opinion, learn that your opinion is not fact and that facts aren't subjective, and stop attempting to tell me what to do, and i'll think about entertaining your asinine and incredibly inane drivel.

We were having a pretty quiet and peacefull debate and you ruined it......

- No, you're an asinine troll who: had the audacity to tell me what to do multiple times, had the audacity to ignorantly attempt to assert his opinion as fact, and doesn't know the difference between a fact an opinion.

- Again, you don't have the basic common sense of debating which is knowing the difference between a fact and an opinion and you're apparently another illogical,among other adjectives i want to use here, batman fanboy.. Hence, your opinion is worth less than that of a cockroach to me.

- Additionally, you had the audacity to speak about "real debaters" when you don't even know the difference between a fact and an opinion. You've wasted my time on multiple threads with your asinine and fatuous behaviour when you don't have some of the basic skills of debating.

- Therefore, i'm going to ask you nicely to stop wasting my time by attempting to push your ignorant opinion on others as fact and tell me what to do on the internet all the while, denying everything you're doing like a fool.

@stronger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@stronger said:

@gambler said:

- I've been "trolling" when you insulted me by having the audacity to attempt to tell me what to do, as well as attempt to force your opinion on me as fact multiple times?

- I'm sorry but even if you believe the utterly fatuous drivel that is coming out of your mouth, i suggest that you do not insult me by having the audacity to attempt to tell me what to do on the internet, and having the audacity to attempt to force your asinine and ignorant subjective opinion as fact over me.

- I suggest you get some common sense and learn the difference between a fact and an opinion, and also learn how to handle the internet and people that share differing opinions.

- Also, stop wasting my time, you don't even have basic common sense being that you are ignorant of the difference between a fact and an opinion. The only place "conversations" with you ever seem to go is you claiming that you've proved everything you've said, when you've uttered nothing but subjective fatuous and inane drivel. Why does this happen? Well, it's because you don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

- Moreover, you continue to insult me and my intelligence by having the audacity to attempt to tell me what to do , and attempting to push your fatuous and illogical fanboyish opinion onto me and others as fact. Oh, lets not forget that you continue to deny everything you've been doing like some kind of innocent child even though everyone has already seen where your mind is from your hilarious posts above.

What's next? You're going to claim that all of your opinions are facts,again and that you've proven all of your opinions and subjective drivelto be a fact, again? Surprise, surprise.

- In short, you're going to cry wolf as that's evidently, the only thing you are actually capable of doing as we already know that you are unable to have a logical conversation because that would require -- wait for it!! -- logic!!!

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By thejman251

@stronger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@stronger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@stronger said:

@gambler said:

- I'm the troll now? Of course you would cry wolf as you aren't capable of doing anything else.

- I suggest you go learn the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Stronger

@stronger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@stronger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@stronger said:

@gambler said:

- I'm the troll now? Of course you would cry wolf as you aren't capable of doing anything else.

- I suggest you go learn the difference between a fact and an opinion.

1.You are the troll,of course.I never cried to anyone.You just made it up with your mind.

2.I suggest that you should learn how to accept proved facts and how to lose a debate.

3.Yeah,yeah insult me some more.That's a man's way to do it.You handled me the right way.You are the man!Here where you are protected.

It's not about a Batman conversation.It's about the fact that I am not tolarating the insults of any kind.It may not be a physical assault,but it is an assault.I have assaulted and I would respond back.I don't care if I got arrested or not.I'd still had the pleasure of beating you up,cause you deserve it.Noone has the right to adress to people like you do.

I don't know what society you live in,but mine is ten times more civilized and advanced than yours.At least people have respect for each other.

4.You are the one talking about common sense and deabating when your vocabulary is limited in two words?Man,just don't post back to me.You don't deserve it.

5.Now seriously cut the crap.I never insulted you(at least until you did).I never forced you to do anything.Get real.We are communicating from the Internet!My words have no power on you.And then you talk to me about common sense?Hell yeah!Nice joke!

6.I am competitive,not competent.Logic is something you clearly out of.So don't bother talking about it.

7.Shiva never beat Batman in h2h.Regardless of your claims,you still have not proved it.

It doesn't mean Loeb's run is PIS only because you didn't like it.

I already explained to another user why it isn't.

8.Seriously I've had enough of this.Don't bother posting back.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thejman1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By thejman1993

@rustyroy said:

@thejman251: @stronger: Let's ends this now, the mods are watching.

- It's over now as i don't see a reason to entertain this nonsense anymore.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moon_bat_87: Darkseid was probably holding back, because Batman was threatening to destroy Apokolips.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@moon_bat_87 said:

@quintus_knightfall

: You of course are correct. And I would agree with your conclusions. However it leaves the possibility that he could defeat her. That was my primary point.

@thejman251

: Note that the scan where Bruce is talking about her is prior to him training with her. Regarding Grodd's mindcontrol, I said above even if he was controlling Shiva, it does not at all mean her powers in combat are reduced. Keep look at Nightshade's use of powers for example, they are being used to their full.

Also you are coming across rather rude, and I see no reason for you to be writing replies in the tone that you have so far. We are all fans of comic books here, and there is no need to be aggressive. If you want people to respect you and take your opinions seriously, maybe tone down the level of hostile posts. You claim you are not going to waste your time on "fan-boys" like me, but yet you do. Simply slinging the title "fan-boy" around accomplishes nothing and does not promote dialogue. One could label you a "Shiva Fan-boy" but it would be useless to do so and it would not promote any sort of constructive discussion.

Every character obviously has plot armour and CIS/PIS/WIS to some degree. Though we can discard the extreme exceptions as obvious rubbish, we cannot ignore or discard consistent feats and abilities no matter how silly they may seem to us. Additionally we cannot judge character's abilities based off of what we think of them or just quotes from characters. Rather we must include scans of both feats and personal comments to form opinions. For example, Superman has been quoted as saying Batman is the most dangerous man in the World. That is a bold statement. And simply because Superman says it does not make it true. However what does the evidence say, meaning what do the feats say? I would argue that based off of feats Superman's quote is very accurate.

So when I say Batman can defeat Shiva that is a claim. Now Batman is more dangerous than Shiva, that is Superman's claim. Now if we look at the feats, it is clear that Batman clearly has the potential and capability to defeat Shiva in multiple ways. Naked in the middle of a pit arena with no weapons or anything else, yes Shiva wins. I would say 65% of the time she wins. But random encounter with Batman having his traditional gear and Shiva hers, it drops to 50-60% Shiva wins. If Bruce make uses of all of his arsenal of gadgets, he wins about 50-55% of the time. See because very often it is PIS or CIS that disables Bruce from using gadgets which he should use in order to win.

So to claim as you do that Batman defeating Shiva amounts to the greatest level of PIS we have seen is simply not supported by the facts and the evidence. Taking a hit from Darkseid or punching and hurting Orion are much greater levels of PIS.

- Yes, i'm aware. However, i would imagine that there is a reason that Bruce went to her for training.

- Apparently Bruce defeating Shiva with Jason's help and in a situation in which Grodd's mind control is heavily implied aside from other WIS and CIS that may or may not have been present are consistent "feats" for you.

- Additionally, being that Grodd was using them, i doubt that Grodd would understand how to use Shiva's skills as well as Shiva herself. There's also the fact that Mongul and Shiva were stomped with ease.

- Yes, i find it to be WIS,CIS, and PIS when one "stomps" someone who is superior to oneself with ease. Surprise, surprise.

- Also, i would imagine that Bruce would know if Shiva was superior to him or not after facing her before.

- When you say that Bruce can defeat Shiva, it's already been proven to be true regardless of whatever WIS, CIS, PIS, or idiotic circumstance that was present at the time. Hence, why i never argued if it was possible.

- I would say that Shiva has the ability to kill Bruce in a multitude of ways. Additionally, i would imagine that if Shiva wanted Bruce dead, he would be as dead as Thomas and Martha wayne.

- I find it to be extreme WIS and CIS that Bruce could defeat someone who is superior to him without any gadgets at all. Hence, my opinion. Moreover, very little was stopping Bruce from using gadgets in his encounters with Shiva.

- Furthermore, i would imagine that Shiva would win the majority of the time even if Bruce has his gadgets and especially so in the New 52.

- I wouldn't claim that it's the greatest amount of PIS however, i would say that it's pretty high on the list. Additionally, said events being greater levels of PIS are your opinion.

I agree with you...It has been said multiple times on different occasions that Shiva is the best H2H combatant on the planet.Bruce and her are NOT equals and she stomps him in H2H...(however,it's still POSSIBLE for him to beat her,but not that great of a chance). In fact it's basically well-known that she is (arguably) one of the greatest H2H combatants in the world (the best even)!

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251 said:

@moon_bat_87 said:

@quintus_knightfall

: You of course are correct. And I would agree with your conclusions. However it leaves the possibility that he could defeat her. That was my primary point.

@thejman251

: Note that the scan where Bruce is talking about her is prior to him training with her. Regarding Grodd's mindcontrol, I said above even if he was controlling Shiva, it does not at all mean her powers in combat are reduced. Keep look at Nightshade's use of powers for example, they are being used to their full.

Also you are coming across rather rude, and I see no reason for you to be writing replies in the tone that you have so far. We are all fans of comic books here, and there is no need to be aggressive. If you want people to respect you and take your opinions seriously, maybe tone down the level of hostile posts. You claim you are not going to waste your time on "fan-boys" like me, but yet you do. Simply slinging the title "fan-boy" around accomplishes nothing and does not promote dialogue. One could label you a "Shiva Fan-boy" but it would be useless to do so and it would not promote any sort of constructive discussion.

Every character obviously has plot armour and CIS/PIS/WIS to some degree. Though we can discard the extreme exceptions as obvious rubbish, we cannot ignore or discard consistent feats and abilities no matter how silly they may seem to us. Additionally we cannot judge character's abilities based off of what we think of them or just quotes from characters. Rather we must include scans of both feats and personal comments to form opinions. For example, Superman has been quoted as saying Batman is the most dangerous man in the World. That is a bold statement. And simply because Superman says it does not make it true. However what does the evidence say, meaning what do the feats say? I would argue that based off of feats Superman's quote is very accurate.

So when I say Batman can defeat Shiva that is a claim. Now Batman is more dangerous than Shiva, that is Superman's claim. Now if we look at the feats, it is clear that Batman clearly has the potential and capability to defeat Shiva in multiple ways. Naked in the middle of a pit arena with no weapons or anything else, yes Shiva wins. I would say 65% of the time she wins. But random encounter with Batman having his traditional gear and Shiva hers, it drops to 50-60% Shiva wins. If Bruce make uses of all of his arsenal of gadgets, he wins about 50-55% of the time. See because very often it is PIS or CIS that disables Bruce from using gadgets which he should use in order to win.

So to claim as you do that Batman defeating Shiva amounts to the greatest level of PIS we have seen is simply not supported by the facts and the evidence. Taking a hit from Darkseid or punching and hurting Orion are much greater levels of PIS.

- Yes, i'm aware. However, i would imagine that there is a reason that Bruce went to her for training.

- Apparently Bruce defeating Shiva with Jason's help and in a situation in which Grodd's mind control is heavily implied aside from other WIS and CIS that may or may not have been present are consistent "feats" for you.

- Additionally, being that Grodd was using them, i doubt that Grodd would understand how to use Shiva's skills as well as Shiva herself. There's also the fact that Mongul and Shiva were stomped with ease.

- Yes, i find it to be WIS,CIS, and PIS when one "stomps" someone who is superior to oneself with ease. Surprise, surprise.

- Also, i would imagine that Bruce would know if Shiva was superior to him or not after facing her before.

- When you say that Bruce can defeat Shiva, it's already been proven to be true regardless of whatever WIS, CIS, PIS, or idiotic circumstance that was present at the time. Hence, why i never argued if it was possible.

- I would say that Shiva has the ability to kill Bruce in a multitude of ways. Additionally, i would imagine that if Shiva wanted Bruce dead, he would be as dead as Thomas and Martha wayne.

- I find it to be extreme WIS and CIS that Bruce could defeat someone who is superior to him without any gadgets at all. Hence, my opinion. Moreover, very little was stopping Bruce from using gadgets in his encounters with Shiva.

- Furthermore, i would imagine that Shiva would win the majority of the time even if Bruce has his gadgets and especially so in the New 52.

- I wouldn't claim that it's the greatest amount of PIS however, i would say that it's pretty high on the list. Additionally, said events being greater levels of PIS are your opinion.

I agree with you...It has been said multiple times on different occasions that Shiva is the best H2H combatant on the planet.Bruce and her are NOT equals and she stomps him in H2H...(however,it's still POSSIBLE for him to beat her,but not that great of a chance). In fact it's basically well-known that she is (arguably) one of the greatest H2H combatants in the world (the best even)!

- Exactly.

- I completely agree.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#96  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@cameron83 said:

I agree with you...It has been said multiple times on different occasions that Shiva is the best H2H combatant on the planet.Bruce and her are NOT equals and she stomps him in H2H...(however,it's still POSSIBLE for him to beat her,but not that great of a chance). In fact it's basically well-known that she is (arguably) one of the greatest H2H combatants in the world (the best even)

It has been said, but it has not been proven by visible feats. I mean I could say "Jimmy Olsen can bench press 500 lbs" but until he does it and people see him do it it is just something I say. The clear evidence must not depend on sayings but actions via Scans.

There is not a single time that she has "stomped" him. Please provide scans if I am wrong.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

I agree with you...It has been said multiple times on different occasions that Shiva is the best H2H combatant on the planet.Bruce and her are NOT equals and she stomps him in H2H...(however,it's still POSSIBLE for him to beat her,but not that great of a chance). In fact it's basically well-known that she is (arguably) one of the greatest H2H combatants in the world (the best even)

It has been said, but it has not been proven by visible feats. I mean I could say "Jimmy Olsen can bench press 500 lbs" but until he does it and people see him do it it is just something I say. The clear evidence must not depend on sayings but actions via Scans.

There is not a single time that she has "stomped" him. Please provide scans if I am wrong.

- It's an opinion as the word best is subjective. What are you speaking about?

- I suppose that you didn't read Nightwing 0 in the New 52? That would never be a fact, at best it would be a consensus.

- I'll quote myself for scans of Bruce's "stomping".

@stronger said:

Deathstroke,Bronze Tiger,Prometheus etc.

@thejman251 said:
    @sandiego008 said:

I'm curious, minus bane who else has bested or at least drawed batman in random encounters when batman was unaware of the oppositions abilities?

- Deathstroke, Shiva, Jason, and the list goes on.

The only one corrected is Deathstroke.

Jason beat a holding back Batman with prep,and the best Shiva has done is stalemating him.

- " A holding back Batman" is your opinion.

- Additionally, you are ignorant of the details surrounding the New 52 encounter as they have not been revealed yet. Get over it.

- Shiva has handed Bruce his ass, and is superior to Bruce. Try again, or get over it.

Bruce getting handled by Shiva
    Bruce getting handled by Shiva
    Richard runing to the rescue
    Richard runing to the rescue
    Lady shiva handling Bruce, again
    Lady shiva handling Bruce, again
    Bruce on the floor after getting manhandled
    Bruce on the floor after getting manhandled
    Richard and Bruce on the floor together after getting manhandled
    Richard and Bruce on the floor together after getting manhandled
    Richard helping Bruce up as he's most likely, still incredibly sore from being manhandled so severely
    Richard helping Bruce up as he's most likely, still incredibly sore from being manhandled so severely
    Bruce at Jason's mercey, again. I suppose that Bruce likes to be manhandled.
    Bruce at Jason's mercey, again. I suppose that Bruce likes to be manhandled.
    Richard to the rescue , again.
    Richard to the rescue , again.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: No I did not read Nightwing 0. Could you explain what that pertains to in this discussion?

Also why did you even bother to show the scans with Jason once again when you know for a fact Bruce can defeat Jason as we have seen very recently.

And could you provide scans of those full fights with Shiva? In order for someone to be stomped, they have to have been utterly trashed. Those scans simply show Shiva winning. I do not dispute that Shiva won, but I do dispute that Bruce was stomped.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: No I did not read Nightwing 0. Could you explain what that pertains to in this discussion?

Also why did you even bother to show the scans with Jason once again when you know for a fact Bruce can defeat Jason as we have seen very recently.

And could you provide scans of those full fights with Shiva? In order for someone to be stomped, they have to have been utterly trashed. Those scans simply show Shiva winning. I do not dispute that Shiva won, but I do dispute that Bruce was stomped.

- I'm sorry what did we see very recently? Jason beating Bruce senseless and then leaving? Oh, and we also know that Jason can defeat Bruce. See Bruce above at gunpoint on the ground.

- Regardless, this post was from another thread. I suggest that you do not bring that conversation up.

- So you want me to attempt to satisfy your personal definition of "stomping"?

- The slang word is subjective, so i'm not going to attempt to convince you. I'll simply show you the pages.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

- I don't know what you call that but Bruce went down within two pages.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@moon_bat_87 said:

- I'm sorry what did we see very recently? Jason beating Bruce senseless and then leaving? Oh, and we also know that Jason can defeat Bruce. See Bruce above at gunpoint on the ground.

- Regardless, this post was from another thread. I suggest that you do not bring that conversation up.

- So you want me to attempt to satisfy your personal definition of "stomping"?

- The slang word is subjective, so i'm not going to attempt to convince you. I'll simply show you the pages.

Okay if you call what happened between Jason and Bruce, Jason beating Bruce Senseless....then you need to go back and look at the "fight" Bruce let Jason punch him, and Jason didnt even knock him off his feet. And yes Jason beat Bruce in that one fight. Bruce is vastly superior to Jason in terms of martial arts, equipment, resources, and so forth. Jason vs Bruce = Bruce 8/10. I will even grant you 7/10 just for the heck of it.

Suggest I not bring what up?

Also Bruce said "she may be" the greatest fighter in Batman #509. Not SHE IS. He is also able to hurt her during the training. I would also suggests you read the dialogue in Batman #427. Bruce calls her his equal, but suggests that he can defeat her because he is physically stronger. Also in Legends of the Dark Knight #62 Bruce is able to fool Shiva into believing that he used her signature move, when he actually used a modified form of that move. That suggest that Bruce is able to one up Shiva's own ability to spot strikes and moves.

And yeah that is not a "stomping". Bruce got hit with a poisoned shuriken. Then we she her kick him. And we see nothing else. We have no idea how the full fight went down. We saw the initial attack, one kick which presumably was the fight ender. We didn't see anything else. Again we are talking about who is better in hand to hand. Shiva won that because Bruce was clearly poisoned with a very potent substance. Pure hand to hand:

Now before you argue that Shiva's skills were reduced, I will point you to comments I have made before about Nightshade's powers which Grodd was able to make full use of, in fact maybe use to better extent than Nightshade herself did. Bruce's comments during the above fight with Shiva indicate that he does not know who is truly superior. Also the dialogue suggests that the mind control is not effecting her skills. This along with the comments from Batman #427, and comments made on other occasions suggest they are essentially equals. But I have consistently granted you that Shiva is superior. But I also would say that the evidence suggests otherwise.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.