Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23630 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Gotham Discussion Thread

Korbenheagerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

First off, to the person who said this was better than agents of shield, I disagree with you (I would say something worse but beyond that there is nothing to say) now Gotham isn't that bad of a show, the problem is that half of the people posting on this thread are looking at this from a batman POV it's meant to be looked at from a crime show POV. It's not meant to be about batman, or ****, it's not even mostly about Bruce Wayne, it's about James Gordon trying to take down the crime in Gotham one step at a time. Now there are some other troubled areas, such as rushed plots, but if you get rid of the idea that most of batman's future villains are being blatantly introduced, it's a decent show

Ps: @ArkhamWrath, I'm 90% certain you accidentally posted to the wrong thread with your scarecrow post

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By ArkhamWrath

@korbenheagerty:

Ouchhhh... i wil not see that, that u not mention it... :P I was thinkning to post that in Arkham Knight :)

I gonna to post it where it have to be :) Thanks :)

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a crap of show, I dropped it months ago. So disappointed.

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By OrangeBat

So, just watched the last episode out of curiosity.

SPOILERS

Don't know what the heck is going on with Fish's weird eyes, or her arriving on a boat, or Barbara being all effed up, but I will say this:

They got rid of one of the best characters in the show (Sal Maroni) for a lame-ass girl power moment?

This, in a nutshell, is why this show sucks ass.

Other stupid things:

Thomas Wayne's "secret".

Selina suddenly working with Fish out of friggin' nowhere. Did I miss something?

Instead of killing off Fish Mooney, the worst goddamn character on the show, whose mere presence dragged down the quality of the entire enterprise, directly and with no takebacks, they left her fate ambiguous by falling into water? The heck? Please don't tell me she's gonna come back. Anything but that.

Also how does Sal being dead work? Isn't he supposed to be still around when Batman shows up?

TheHunkWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, all. Nice thread you've got going on here. I've only watched the first couple of episodes (I can watch the rest and give a fully informed opinion), but from what I've seen I don't really like or enjoy it. I understand that it is meant to be a crime/drama show and not about Batman... I still don't find it a show that I would watch if it weren't for the DC characters (and I don't watch it even then; I just keep putting off the time to watch the rest).

But I have a question for all of you. Hypothetically speaking, how could they make a better show? If Fox and DC decided that they were going to cancel Gotham and make a reboot (they'll own up for their mistakes and all to make everyone feel better. I'm sure people will throw fists, but it's better to just admit it and restart the right way than keep a dead dog on the leash), this time making it a Batman show, how would it be the best superhero show ever? Please put away any comments about "this isn't a Batman show," or "DC would never risk such a big cash cow like Batman on TV;" I just want to ask how it would work in a hypothetical, perfect world. What I see is a show that is more of an all-encompassing chronology of Batman (and, eventually, the Bat Family), but that is extremely updated. Very similar to the route that the Arkham series went, where instead of only putting in things that would happen in real life (like the Nolan Trilogy), they figured out ways to make EVERY piece of history work in the real world, simply updating history to respect it (like Robin).

That being said, one of the biggest issues I hear people talk about is the length of the show. A lot of people say that it should be like Daredevil and Breaking Bad, in which it was one story arc every season over the course of about 13 episodes, as opposed to about 20 with more of an episodic style. Although DD and BB are two of my favorite shows, I believe this is a huge mistake. The reason being because it is much too fast and doesn't give any ability to show everything they've been through (plus one story arc is more susceptible to "filler episodes," which we saw in both). I didn't see any villains other than Fisk's ring of five or so, and there is so much history in Daredevil that we could have seen, even if it was all worked into one plot. With the time length, it really took me out of it because there is no way that I could believe that either show's seasons lasted for more than a month or two. So what happens when they make the second season? It either takes off right from the last (like BB, which took me out of it because they still had flip-phones in the fifth season), or they do a very big time jump and just say that the first season was Year One and they just "did they same thing they've been doing for another 10 months," which would get a lot of flack because it's so much potential wasted and lazily thrown in as "nothing important happened k bye." This leads to either a lot of suspension of disbelief or a very short career in crime fighting (Even Batman in the Dark Knight Trilogy was Batman for a combined total of a year and a couple months if you think about it, which is something I hate about the Trilogy). And, obviously, having it be episodic gets a little tedious after a while, as much as I like the Flash, Arrow, and Smallville. This is why I think that a 20 episode season with an overarching seasonal major plot intertwined with a minor subplot (the minor subplot born and maturing each episode, i.e. a villain introduced and taken out or just introduced) is the best way to go. It definitely worked with The Blacklist (Berlin and the Fulcrum being the major plots of the first two seasons, while every episode has a new FBI's most wanted criminal introduced and taken out), and takes care of the problems that I listed above. For instance, Season One would be Year One-esque with the mob being tackled every episode, but in every episode there's a villain who shows up like Zsasz or Anarky or whoever. What do you all think? (and sorry for the wall of text. Hey, I'm chatty; it's part of my charm.)

TheHunkWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay... screw me, then....

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hey, all. Nice thread you've got going on here. I've only watched the first couple of episodes (I can watch the rest and give a fully informed opinion), but from what I've seen I don't really like or enjoy it. I understand that it is meant to be a crime/drama show and not about Batman... I still don't find it a show that I would watch if it weren't for the DC characters (and I don't watch it even then; I just keep putting off the time to watch the rest).

But I have a question for all of you. Hypothetically speaking, how could they make a better show? If Fox and DC decided that they were going to cancel Gotham and make a reboot (they'll own up for their mistakes and all to make everyone feel better. I'm sure people will throw fists, but it's better to just admit it and restart the right way than keep a dead dog on the leash), this time making it a Batman show, how would it be the best superhero show ever? Please put away any comments about "this isn't a Batman show," or "DC would never risk such a big cash cow like Batman on TV;" I just want to ask how it would work in a hypothetical, perfect world. What I see is a show that is more of an all-encompassing chronology of Batman (and, eventually, the Bat Family), but that is extremely updated. Very similar to the route that the Arkham series went, where instead of only putting in things that would happen in real life (like the Nolan Trilogy), they figured out ways to make EVERY piece of history work in the real world, simply updating history to respect it (like Robin).

That being said, one of the biggest issues I hear people talk about is the length of the show. A lot of people say that it should be like Daredevil and Breaking Bad, in which it was one story arc every season over the course of about 13 episodes, as opposed to about 20 with more of an episodic style. Although DD and BB are two of my favorite shows, I believe this is a huge mistake. The reason being because it is much too fast and doesn't give any ability to show everything they've been through (plus one story arc is more susceptible to "filler episodes," which we saw in both). I didn't see any villains other than Fisk's ring of five or so, and there is so much history in Daredevil that we could have seen, even if it was all worked into one plot. With the time length, it really took me out of it because there is no way that I could believe that either show's seasons lasted for more than a month or two. So what happens when they make the second season? It either takes off right from the last (like BB, which took me out of it because they still had flip-phones in the fifth season), or they do a very big time jump and just say that the first season was Year One and they just "did they same thing they've been doing for another 10 months," which would get a lot of flack because it's so much potential wasted and lazily thrown in as "nothing important happened k bye." This leads to either a lot of suspension of disbelief or a very short career in crime fighting (Even Batman in the Dark Knight Trilogy was Batman for a combined total of a year and a couple months if you think about it, which is something I hate about the Trilogy). And, obviously, having it be episodic gets a little tedious after a while, as much as I like the Flash, Arrow, and Smallville. This is why I think that a 20 episode season with an overarching seasonal major plot intertwined with a minor subplot (the minor subplot born and maturing each episode, i.e. a villain introduced and taken out or just introduced) is the best way to go. It definitely worked with The Blacklist (Berlin and the Fulcrum being the major plots of the first two seasons, while every episode has a new FBI's most wanted criminal introduced and taken out), and takes care of the problems that I listed above. For instance, Season One would be Year One-esque with the mob being tackled every episode, but in every episode there's a villain who shows up like Zsasz or Anarky or whoever. What do you all think? (and sorry for the wall of text. Hey, I'm chatty; it's part of my charm.)

The only way this show can get better if they do a time skip every season and have a final season of bruce finally taking on the batman and wearing the suit.

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ArkhamWrath

@master_thief said:
    @thehunkwonder said:

The only way this show can get better if they do a time skip every season and have a final season of bruce finally taking on the batman and wearing the suit.

Honestly you are in right... Season two have to start with the same way of camera from the end scene of season one... ...camera follow stairs down to dark show the cave, at some place in the cave human figure stay calm with cape, one other siluete is close....camer show that caped figure hold something in the hands.... and when camera come close it show that is Batman mask... and Bruce put mask on head... next scene showing Gotham :)

Avatar image for kratosgodslayer23
    Kratosgodslayer23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotham isn't a horrible Batman tv Adaptation per say but making Jim Gordon the main protagonist wasn't really a wise choice his character is really bland and bears no resemblance to his comic book counterpart where he is a more interesting character and making his wife Barbra a bisexual woman having an affair with Renee Montoya intervenes with Barbra Gordon's birth AKA Bat girl as Jim is currently dating Leslie Tompkins they ruined most of the bat family.

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Bet we're gonna see Ras al ghul this season

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just watched new 2 episodes of season 2... Does Gotham need some pre Batman vigilante ?

And yea i forget to say... this... this show... This is simply, a terribly written show.

ComicBatReader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked it at first, but I kind of lost interest. Without Batman the show begins to lose some of it's gist without being reimagined in some way somehow, I just wish it gets re-imagined a bit instead of being copied from the whole origin story of the comics.

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ArkhamWrath

Sarah Essen - was killed of Joker hand... it happens... OK. But !!! It don't have to happen yet... i see it like this !

Jim break with Barbara Kean... start the affair with Leslie Thompkins (who have some level of romantic relationship with Alfred Pennyworth). Let Leslie now start affair with the Alfred and Barbara somehow back to Jim... she got got pregnant... in the meantime Jim start flirting with the Sarah( or sth romantic to happen)... Barbara discover about that and leave Jim once and for all... Jim stay with Sarah and latter married her ( Sarah will latter die of the Joker hand), Barbara go to Metropolis and give birth to Barbara Gordon/Batrgirl !!! Barbara soon die in car accident and young Barbara sent to her father Jim :)

All normal :)

Because i don't know what now in Gotham have to happen to Jim and Barbara, to they two got a daughter :P Some kind of Rape ? Or Jim to be drugged, and Barbara rape him ? ;P

Barbara get pregnant, and Jim got custody over child bcs Barbara Kean will finish in Asylum ? Nonsense...

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man... this show is terrible !!!

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When is batman going to appear on this show?

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jplaya2023:

Never... i'm afraid because it look like, that Jim can handle all of this without Batman... Even > McKenzie say: "In the very last frame of the very last scene of the very last episode of the very last season of Gotham, whenever that turns out to be, that's when we'll see Bruce Wayne put on the cape and cowl."

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear the way, clear the way...

No Caption Provided

...she's coming back !!! :D

No Caption Provided

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamwrath said:

Clear the way, clear the way...

No Caption Provided

...she's coming back !!! :D

No Caption Provided

DAMN IT!!!

Gotham, have you learned nothing?

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangebat:

But its Strange... she will back as one of his brainwashed monster ;P Who know what will Strange make of her !!!

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't take Gotham seriously.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't watched Gotham yet mostly because almost everyone here says it's bad but I just checked the ratings of the show and it's pretty good.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Black_Arrow

@rustyroy said:

I haven't watched Gotham yet mostly because almost everyone here says it's bad but I just checked the ratings of the show and it's pretty good.

I watched it, If you ignore that Batman is supposed to exist at some point in this universe, It has it's pretty good moments (Season 2 is a highlit as of now). You have to go in the mind set that this is not a Batman show but It wants to cash in on Batman's popularity.

Avatar image for hauntedgraveyard
    HauntedGraveyard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually like it. Given, season 1 has really cringeworthy moments. Season 2 is a lot better.Just think of it as an elseworlds tale.

Avatar image for batgod123triumphs
    Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More people should watch gotham love batman huge fan

EddyNashton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I started this series late and just went back to rewatch it. I knew it was coming out but by the time I figured out it was on fox season 1 was already over. I bought season one on DVD and bought a digital copy of season 2 on Amazon. I cant wait till season 3 to come out! I really want to watch it. Im wondering what is going to happen to Ed and what hes going to do after he eventually escapes the nuthouse.

Zakar23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

I watched it, If you ignore that Batman is supposed to exist at some point in this universe, It has it's pretty good moments (Season 2 is a highlit as of now). You have to go in the mind set that this is not a Batman show but It wants to cash in on Batman's popularity.

Actually this show is not Just about Batman its about all of Gotham and its characters it has some good and bad moments

but the real reason they made Gotham it like cop drama so they could have a larger audience so non comicbook fans can also enjoy

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zakar23 said:
    @black_arrow said:
    @rustyroy said:

Actually this show is not Just about Batman its about all of Gotham and its characters it has some good and bad moments

but the real reason they made Gotham it like cop drama so they could have a larger audience so non comicbook fans can also enjoy

Yeah, I've started watching it, it's pretty good if you think it as a very different take on Batman characters and mythos.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this show worth watching?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only if you take the characters as a completely different AU version of themselves.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:
    @lxlgiftedlxl said:

Only if you take the characters as a completely different AU version of themselves.

Ok, thanks. Ill give it a chance.

fire-of-gia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I watched two or three episodes in the beginning, and ugh. It's kinda painful for me to watch. The Easter Eggs are obvious, the dialogue makes me wince, and the actors try a little to hard (Jerome). Maybe the writing and acting have improved, but going through bad stuff to see good stuff is not worth it in my impatient mind. If you like it, that's cool, but not my cup of tea.

deffinition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This show really lost me when they killed of Jerome. It's a shame too cos it had potential but that and Fish Mooney's return just aren't worth tuning in for.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

I really found a way to watch it, and enjoy the sillynessm while not getting mad with all the out-of-character stuff that made me quit the show, initially.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's bad. ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
    deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I watched the first two episodes and I stopped. I wasn't into the whole cop drama thing.

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By DrArcania

Just get sth... Oswald is Coblepot... his mother Gertrude is Kapelpute and his father Elijah is Van Dahl !!! How is he Cobblepot ???

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any comments about first episode of new season ???

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By OrangeBat

@drarcania said:

Any comments about first episode of new season ???

It's pants-on-head-retarded that's what, both it and the second episode. I had to look up a summary for the second season because I haven't been keeping up, and then decided to try the third one because a buddy of mine said it got better. Now I know not to trust his opinion on TV shows any more.

They decided to bring back the worst character on the show and make her a centerpiece, and aging up Pamela, sorry, Ivy, was pretty much the moment I knew the show had officially jumped the shark. It was edging close to it before, but now they just don't give two damns. Well, it was either that or Penguin deciding not to kill Fish Mooney because of some horseshit story about creations. They make Fish not killing Penguin into some grand mystery, when it was clearly obvious why she didn't do it - because Penguin had at least a dozen guys with him who would have filled her with lead at the slightest sign of trouble. The more pertinent question is why Penguin didn't kill her during that bridge scene. He wasn't shocked by Galavan coming back, why would Fish throw him off? It's shitty, plot-convenient writing at its most blatant.

And just like in season one, there's absolutely zero explanation as to why Selina is working with Fish. It's not like it's an important plot point or anything.

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By DrArcania

@orangebat:

We two don't share same opinion about Fish... and i will not go in conversation about her to avoid unnecessary controversy...

Penguin... hm... lonng ago he lose my atention... Katleput, Van Dahl, Cobblepot... i just don't get it !!! Never mind.... Specially now when everyone know that he was nothing else than criminal and now becoming Mayor of Gotham City ??? Really stupid from director !!!

But first we all have to forget one thing in this show !!! Its not about Batman, not even Bruce.. its all about Jim **** Gordon !!! He got all glory just like that will Bruce never become Batman. Bruce will maybe become the Batman in last second of this show... who say that... ??? It say no one else than Ben McKenzie. He know who is main character in this **** show !!! And its him... A lot of Batman original story go so wrong in this show. Sarah Essen don't get in any possible flirt with Jim, and in comics she was his wife ! She also die of some psychotic kid for who everyone believe that is Joker or not !!! Leslie Thompkins is **** by Jim **** Gordon, and now have a baby, or not ??? Somehow his ex wife Barbara Kean turn evil in this universe, where she have to be pregnant with Jim **** Gordon. Whats Batgirl possible name - Barbara Thompkins ??? Now we have really fun romance with BRUCE lover... Vicky Vale who is there **** by Jim **** Gordon !!! Which girl have to be next **** by him ??? Maybe Ivy ??? They grow her up to be **** by Jim ??? After her maybe Julie Madison.... lets grow up and Selyna... ***** **** **** ** *** *** * **** ??? Women in this TV show are treated really bad !!!

____________________edit

I found that i rather like to watch Nickelodeon kids shows than this one... even i have 30 years :P

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Supergirl” executive producer Ali Adler addressed speculations that there’s going to be a crossover event between the Melissa Benoist-led series and FOX’s “Gotham,” which stars David Mazouz (R) as 15-year-old Bruce Wayne, a.k.a. Batman.

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 122

#142  Edited By ScottyHawkeye

@batshan7 said:

I wanna see Bane show an appearance like, Bane comes for one episode a bit less bulky and bored because he has no challenge. I think the comedian who was entertaining Fisher was a try for the Joker. Not sure, could be anyone but I think it is.

I want to see these

Zsasz

Bane

Joker

Harleen Quinzel

I think Gotham will end off like A.O.S...

For instance. Like 17yr/old Bruce comes to kill Joe Chill and he's shot dead. If they introduce Batman the story ends there instantly.

There's no point in introducing Bane. Bane is evil because of Batman. Jerome is Joker (an awful Joker) unfortunately everything interesting about the character is absent because the Writers thought it would be a good idea to amke the Pre-Joker the same as the Post-Joker.

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By kmb501

I don't like the idea that the Joker was always evil. We have plenty of "Satan-like" characters in popular fiction, why recycle an old concept? The Joker says in "the Killing Joke" comic that all it takes is "one bad day;" Jerome in Gotham seems to totally contradict his original origin story. I like the idea that the Joker was a common guy who just snapped one day, not the idea that he was always evil. These stories don't really go anywhere sometimes. I have an issue with them trying to ruin a favorite super villain.

Iara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kmb501: I wouldn't say they're ruining him. He definitely plays a very good Joker and a lack of origin certainly didn't hurt Heath Ledger's version in TDK.

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By kmb501

@iara:

Really, though, the Joker in TDK could have been construed as a hero or a villain (yeah, he "just wanted to watch the world burn," on the surface, but what was the outcome, and did the Joker know that he was going to do such good from the start of the movie?); Jerome is just plain evil, though. I feel like they're ignoring a lot of good source material in the original comics by not making him at least somewhat relatable, but maybe that's just me. I HATE situations where we have characters who are supposed to be pure evil; people like that genuinely do not exist in the real world. It's a shame they want to make them exist in the comics. They come off as one-dimensional and not likable, and if you grew up when the Joker was portrayed as a suave sophisticated mannerly French-speaking criminal genius, you probably wouldn't like seeing him changed into something completely different, either! Of course, people can be terrible as kids and grow up to be decent adults, so I guess it's not a stretch to guess the Joker could have learned his manners after childhood. I know that he's still not a good guy and never was, but he's good at what he does and has some concern for sportsmanship and pleasantries, at least the old Bronze Age Joker did, anyway. I'm no sure about the new 52 version; I really don't like that one much.

ryukomatoi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By ryukomatoi17

i think harley quinn with appear after how the riddler got his name episode

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By OrangeBat
    Loading Video...

Freakin' LOL. They're not even trying to pretend like their original premise for the show hasn't failed miserably anymore. For all intents and purposes, they're now trying to salvage it by turning it into a quasi-Batman show.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Loading Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59c4Lfpii9w

Thegamemanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Thanks for this, can't wait to see it!

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotham really isn't that bad. I wouldn't want to take it as a definitive origin story for the characters, but if it's viewed more as a fun set of stories that are more a tribute to the fandom, it's actually enjoyable. I was surprised when they brought Jerome back, but I really don't want to see him start calling himself the Joker. Riddler, on the other hand, is one of the best takes on the character I've seen in a while; I think this Riddler should get to be in a Batman movie, personally. The friendship between Riddler and Penguin is a little weird, as I've never read in the comics that they are friends. I've read that Joker and Penguin were once friends, but not Riddler. Also, Ras al Ghul was surprisingly enjoyable. I wouldn't mind seeing that portrayal in a movie, either.

Overall, Gotham is a fun re-imagining of DC's universe and characters. I do kind of wish Mark Hamill could cameo as a favorite villain, though. It would be interesting if Jerome found himself in a Joker club--where there was a guy--Mark Hamill--doing a perfect Joker voice and talking about their mission. They can really play with this if they want to, and since it's not cannon, it would still be enjoyable. I would also like it if they would introduce a teenage Harley Quinn as sort of a love interest for Jerome; that would be nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.