Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23647 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Gift help!!

Avatar image for therealdarkknight
    therealdarkknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey so as we all know Christmas is next month and I wanted to get my brother something. He loves red hood and the whole death in the family stuff. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the death in the family in trades or the part where jason comes back as red hood? Links, websites, anything can help and is appreciated! Also if my question didn't make sense I can clarify! Thank you!!!

paalern3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At mycomicshop.com you can buy the issues itself, it may be a little expensive but he definitely will be happy

Avatar image for therealdarkknight
    therealdarkknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

nobodyisemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Under the Red Hood (both the comic and the movie) should be something he would enjoy if he likes Red Hood. I liked both, but by an very slight margin, I enjoy the book more. He might also enjoy Grant Morrison's Batman and Robin as it features Red Hood frequently through the run, but to buy that, and to get the full story, you'd want to buy Batman and Son and Batman RIP first. However, Grant Morrison's Batman run is extremely polarizing. So, I recommend Under the Red Hood and Batman and Son(to see if he likes Grant Morrison's writing style). And yeah, Amazon is da best.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.