future of the nolanverse..

#1 Posted by mr_gone (216 posts) - - Show Bio

found this online, thought it neat, figured i'd share

#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh

#3 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10296 posts) - - Show Bio

Rises ends like Earth Two Golden Age Batman, so if something happens it means Selina dies, also i dont seee why people still dont understand John Blake is Dick,Jason and Tim, not only Dick.

Besides since the 52 thing, many of this are not even alive anymore, besides Damien Wayne, i tlk about this but as a joke, was never serious.

Besides Bruce is retired and i a really bad shape, to be honest Beyond would make more sense that the Batfamily.

#4 Posted by RustyRoy (12018 posts) - - Show Bio

Rises ends like Earth Two Golden Age Batman, so if something happens it means Selina dies, also i dont seee why people still dont understand John Blake is Dick,Jason and Tim, not only Dick.

Besides since the 52 thing, many of this are not even alive anymore, besides Damien Wayne, i tlk about this but as a joke, was never serious.

Besides Bruce is retired and i a really bad shape, to be honest Beyond would make more sense that the Batfamily.

Because they're blind, they think Dick as the ultimate Robin but the truth is Robin persona has outgrown Dick a long time ago, Nolan did a great job at combining all three Robins in one place, thats why he named him Robin instead of Dick Grayson.

#5 Posted by RustyRoy (12018 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw whoever did this, he nailed Damian's character.

Father, Stepmother.

#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10296 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Because they're blind, they think Dick as the ultimate Robin but the truth is Robin persona has outgrown Dick a long time ago, Nolan did a great job at combining all three Robins in one place, thats why he named him Robin instead of Dick Grayson.

Dick Grayson hihihi... his name is Dick and he kinda is one and likes to over use it.

Also why the hell Jason looks like a truck driver?

#7 Posted by mr_gone (216 posts) - - Show Bio

obviously this isn't the future they allude to in the films, but i like the idea of blake recruiting orphans to help him since he's not a super ninja. also, helena having damian and terry as little brothers sounds like it would be fun to see.

#8 Posted by Breadspread (774 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, oh please, just let the Nolanverse die. It's over. 3 movies, that's it, move on.

#9 Posted by GeoKnowsBest (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Brings a tear to me eye.

#10 Posted by Jayc1324 (11664 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan movies will never die. They are over but will never really die.

#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10296 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, oh please, just let the Nolanverse die. It's over. 3 movies, that's it, move on.

Say that to Burtonites, hawhawhaw.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.