From the Batman movies and tv shows which costume is the best

#1 Posted by krish1991 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I was watching batman forever (i know forgive me) and of course the ridiculous rubber nipples couldn't go unnoticed, it made me wonder which is the best looking suit.

#2 Posted by DarthShap (875 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman TAS, as always.

#3 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Hipsters give TDK armor flak for not looking like a standard superhero costume, but it makes sense for the movie. I'd prefer muted-dark tactical armor over a blue cape, grey tights, and a bright yellow elipse on my chest.

But animated-wise, I prefer the black and grey from New Batman Adventures.

#4 Posted by The_Tree (7449 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice for me.

#5 Posted by PaperDemon (610 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Bionder (296 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't forget this one, for me the best suit till today.

#7 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: Agree'd

#8 Posted by LexLuthor (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Still prefer the '89 suit overall.

That shot with the two muggers looking up with Batman dramatically raising his cape like Dracula and jumping down in equal dramatic fashion to take them out .... simply outstanding!

#9 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (883 posts) - - Show Bio

@PaperDemon said:

This. I like the Batman Beyond suit, too

#10 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6167 posts) - - Show Bio

batman begins suit is the best to me it accually looked intimidating i jus couldnt take the motorcycle style helmets serious from tdk tv shows young justice was best

#11 Posted by War Killer (20191 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice.

#13 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18041 posts) - - Show Bio

@PaperDemon said:

Out of the ones been said this one for me.

Though I do prefer the yellow background symbol like on the animated series one.

#14 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

TDKR, it was the most functional and realistic.

#15 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18041 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

Young Justice for me.

I like this one but Im not keen on the knee pads and boots

#16 Posted by WW3 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark knight rises was the best

#17 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Young justice is awesome, even though i like the iconic yellow bat symbol that he once used on his chest its not my favorite. The Dark Knight/rises was good, it made sense, but i never really liked the movie armors that much because they always seemed very restraining. The Keaton armor was very dramatic and theatrical, if i only saw still pictures of them i would proberly like Keatons a lot more, but he was sooo stiff when he was fighting and moving around, i didnt like that.

#18 Posted by Big_Nasty (343 posts) - - Show Bio

The next batman movie custom should be a mix of young justice and arkham city. The boots and gloves from arkham city. And the armor, cape, and cowl from young justice.

#19 Posted by xtremekidx (576 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

I also think the suit from the Batman Arkham Asylum and Batman Arkham City video games is the best costume overall. It's great not only because it looks good, but also because it's functional. You can really get a feel for how Batman might function in the real world in the video games. Amoungst other things, that's what makes those games so successful. To answer the question that was asked, (cause games weren't one of the options), I don't think you can really compare real world costumes in the movies to animation. Making a real world costume that someone has to wear is in a whole different arena of expertise then drawing. That's why I don't think it's fair to compare the two. If I had to pick from the movies, I'd say the costume from The Dark Knight. And from the cartoons, Young Justice, only because the artwork in that cartoon is so crisp clean.

#21 Posted by Whodid (73 posts) - - Show Bio

In all honesty I have to go with the one from Batman: Arkham City, but if your going for a best looking and best functional suit my vote goes to The Dark Knight/TDKR

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.