favorite batman gadgets?

#1 Posted by bladevdracula (11 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Those questions without any precision as to what you expect are bad for two reasons: 1-they are very unlikely to bring you the informations you were looking for. 2- it just appears rude.

Try to write a few lines to describe what you are really looking for. Starting with "hey guys" or "I was wondering if..." can't kill you either when you're actually asking for something.

#3 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by sinestro_GL (3030 posts) - - Show Bio

Ever since I watched Batman: The Animated Series as a child, the grapple gun has always been my favourite:

#6 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Army2442 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bat-Factor

#8 Posted by Anniki (67 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

What I was gonna say, but much cooler :-)

#9 Posted by Wolverine0628 (398 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the grapple gun and the freeze bombs in Batman: Arkham City, but the batarangs are so classic I can't leave them out either.
#10 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to like the grapple gun the most...then the grapple line got cut and Batman broke almost every bone in his body...

Seriously though, I always figured Batman had like replacement lines built into the gun, or at least some sort of replacement rope in a belt pouch. By the way, I'm talking about Batman: Hush. In comparison, in Batman #11, he falls from an airliner, seemingly around eight thousand feet in the air, and uses his grapple gun to survive the fall. Clearly there has been some sort of upgrade in Bat-rope, so I think my favorite gadget is the New 52 grapple gun.

#11 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

robin

#12 Posted by KateKane (5 posts) - - Show Bio

The battrain. Super fast, super ridiculous.

#13 Posted by SupBatz (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolverine0628 said:

I like the grapple gun and the freeze bombs in Batman: Arkham City, but the batarangs are so classic I can't leave them out either.

Exactly what I was going to say. The grapple is my all time favorite Batman gadget but the freeze bombs in Arkham City were very cool. I think Batman should make use of them regularly in the comics as well ;)

#14 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

The grappling hook gun,I will attempt to replicate it and make sure that it works at the same capacity as batman's.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.