Fallen Son?

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

So I've heard that DC might kill Batman in the upcoming Crisis. And with the tagline "Legends are Forever" it sounds like someone would be replacing him. Sounds an awful lot like Cap's death to me. I don't think it will have media wide impact that Cap's death had, just cause they are so close together. Thoughts?

#2 Posted by Darkchild (41012 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i hope the old coot does die, its time for the young to take the mantle.

Unlike Cap they should have kept himalive

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope they aren't attempting to "copy" Cap's death. That would be a bad move on DC's part.
Post Edited:2008-01-02 20:57:19

#4 Posted by Darkchild (41012 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I just hope they aren't attempting to "copy" Cap's death. That would be a bad move on DC's part.
Post Edited:2008-01-02 20:57:19"

no this story has been in the works since Infinite Crisis

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Didio couldn't kill Nightwing in Infinite Crisis so now he wants to kill Batman in Final Crisis lol

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

" And with the tagline "Legends are Forever" it sounds like someone would be replacing him."

just to help see the connection

#7 Posted by lordraiden (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I just hope they aren't attempting to "copy" Cap's death. That would be a bad move on DC's part.
Post Edited:2008-01-02 20:57:19"

This was well thought out over the last few years! caps death just happened to see print first!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.