Does the Batglare exist in the comics?

#1 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

In the DCU in does.

#2 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

I am confused the what? DCU btw i would assume is all of DC sooo doesn't that include comics?

And here are the major depictions of Batman that I can think of

Comics: Golden Age, Silver Age, Earth 2, Bronze Age, Modern Age, and DCnU (New 52).

Animated: DCAU (aka Timmverse, which includes BTAS, Batman Beyond, JL, JLU, etc...), The Batman, Brave and the Bold, YJ

Movies: Burtonverse, Schumacher's Nipples and Cod Pieces, Nolanverse, DCUAOM (the animiated DTV's like Year One, Superman/Batman, Under the Red Hood, and more comic adaptations)

And obviously there are novels, that I don't know who else reads them except for me and a select few lol...Anyway, so which universe are you thinking of and what is the Bat Glare?!?!

#3 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Schumacher's Nipples! ahahaahahahahah.

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6521 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine: Apparently it's just when Batman glares at someone.

#5 Posted by DKBix (12 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#6 Posted by Nightwing4 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

It's in the Timmverse. I think there's a YouTube compilation. And yeah I'd imagine somebody has some batglare scans from comics.

#7 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it is a powerful force in Timmverse. Haven't seen a lot of it in the comics but I'm sure it's around.

#8 Posted by MrShway88 (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the batglare exist. It is just harder to demonstrate in comic form.

#9 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Greg Capullo has been using Batman's eyes a lot, just not necessarily to glare.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.